• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

jabber96

Smash Cadet
hey hey hey....................im just ur 14 yr old smasher man..............ive nvr been to a tourney........yet

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
**** yo, you guys gonna make this guy not wanna come anymore LMAO

Don't worry Jabber don't take any of this serious lolol

jabber96

Smash Cadet
sov...like wats ur prob man.............im asking if some1 wuld b willing to give me a ride.........y r u so concerned tht im asking for a lift over there

jabber96

Smash Cadet
believe me takeover im trying.some ppl just think there soooooooooo good tht they have the rite to pick on weaker smashers

KageMurphy

Smash Master
So... these poorly constructed sentences and inexplicable dots are a dead give away imo, believe me, I'm not one to Lie

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
The ex mod in me says, stop double posting jabber96.

But the troll in me stays don't stop posting altogether man, surely you'll find a ride by posting here as often as possible

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Guys lay off of the newcomer. It isn't Lie, He is really 14 and he originates from AIB which is why he has a new account. I spoke with him over the phone when he called for more information regarding the event and told him to just post in the thread to get a ride. Lay off. We want to encourage newcomers, not chase them off.

As for you Jabber, I don't recommend you double post so much if you don't want to get an infraction from the mods. Just a heads up.. and as far as getting a ride from VA Smashers when you live in PA, that will be very hard to come by.. I recommend you look for PA Smashers in your area and convince them to come, then catch a ride with them. Just browse the boards until you find a PA thread or something, I'm sure there's one somewhere. If you can't find PA Smashers, then continue posting in here, in hopes that someone from your area that plans to come, will provide you with transportation.

If anyone knows of a PA thread, link him please? Thank you.

Takeover, thanks for standing up for the kid.

EDIT: Glyph do you still plan on coming or were you still trying to catch a ride? I'm trying to figure out how to get the no rides a ride.. I know Kaffei is still looking.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I may be getting a ride with Sp@sm, if not we're hitting up a bus. Possibly to the metro if someone can get us from a station thats close to them

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
o great..y does every1 hate the guy tht just wants a ride to a tourney....-.-
Nobody hates you, it was all just a misunderstanding. Some people like to create bogus accounts to stir trouble, that was what everyone thought was going on. Don't worry about it kiddo. :)

Dude just do the AiB ladder
When he spoke to me over the phone, the kid just wants to get involved with the offline community. He doesn't like the lagg.

I may be getting a ride with Sp@sm, if not we're hitting up a bus. Possibly to the metro if someone can get us from a station thats close to them
Well keep me informed, If anything I'll have a local scoop you guys up or something if you have trouble getting from the station to the venue.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Is there not a tournament any closer to where you live?

Top Bottom