• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
because i met a ton of brawl players, i like to see how they are doing at tourneys because i like competitive gaming and the competition.

and id wreck you with snake really really badly and everyone will agree with that. i may have also beaten you with jiggs in the past

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
My tourney record against you

played you at C3

got you down to one stock Like 30ish percent with trainer
you went jiggs I went falco and 2 stocked you
you went back to snake and I spotdodge at the end like an idiot giving you that uptilt (last stock last hit ****)

the only other time you beat me with jiggs was when we got to play at Pound 4 before they started putting real matches up there...and I was PT got you down to like one stock and 70 percent but you drill rested Ivysaur twice (ivy sucks)

Not saying you still wouldnt beat me but don't talk all that **** like you out here destroying me

g-regulate

Smash Hero
oh yea i remember that c3 now. i guess i woudlnt "destroy" you, per se..... but i mean, i beat azen, and chu, candy, virtually every good player in our region ive beaten at least once..... and you make livestreams with non-match-related commentary

D0N

Smash Ace
Ive never heard of lag issues but ok.

Are there any ps2 > xbox converters there? If not then I highly doubt I will enter ssf4 unless someone lends me a pad to play with that doesnt have that spongy d-pad
are there any?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
ALAN STARTED IT!!!!

just saying

@G-reg if you don't play why do you still read brawl threads

and also you probably would but don't forget we ****ed your **** sideways at apex...and me and shado suck *** as a team
lmao
After I said that in a JOKING way, I encouraged him that he will def find a ride if he keeps update in this thread. So I encouraged him finding a ride, not **** talking

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@G-reg...you didnt watch apex...stop pulling **** up from last year

if my commentary was so bad then I wouldnt have got a main spot at apex

just saying.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
D0N it looks like we won't be able to MM in SSF4, I will only play on the 360 version. If we can work it out, let's go.

But I'll MM you in brawl.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Lol wtf? I don't even have a PS3.

PS3 version sucks, and if my stick is 360, why should I have to play on a ps3 stick that I have never used? It can't be as good as mine, I have the tournament fightstick.

I may have intended to get one, but I definitely don't have one

Now that I remember, I was GONNA buy a slim ps3 when I repurchased super.

But I bought a 360 instead, ps3 online sucks, and the frame delay is stupid.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
If you still want to, then fine. But I'm playing on the 360 version, because that's what we have. So if you can't get your controller situated, then YOU punked out :)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol... daaaanng son!

D0N do you really use the Ps3 controller? I mean if you use a 6 button pad, I know I could acquire one for you.. and if you use a stick, thats easy.. there will be plenty of players there with a Stick.

Ps3 Controller is butt IMO, but so is the 360 controller. Eh, but some people have their preferences.

D0N

Smash Ace
I play ps3 pad, not a fightpad. I asked you twice if you had a ps2 pad > xbox converter and you never answered.

Dashing Knight I hope your not as scrubby in SSF4 as you are at trolling (which is dumb imo)... trying to argue against your own words/agreement is lame... right up there with flowchart kens. I bet that's you huh? They usualy punk out and rage quit while talking trash.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Jesus christ people are hostile.

How am I trolling? Because I want to play on the 360 version that I have a stick for and that will be used in the tourney?

It's your own fault for not playing on stick to be honest.

And lol at me being a scrub when you didn't even know about the PS3 input lag.

Come on dude -_-

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I play ps3 pad, not a fightpad. I asked you twice if you had a ps2 pad > xbox converter and you never answered.

Dashing Knight I hope your not as scrubby in SSF4 as you are at trolling (which is dumb imo)... trying to argue against your own words/agreement is lame... right up there with flowchart kens. I bet that's you huh? They usualy punk out and rage quit while talking trash.
I told you the tournament was going to be run on 360, converters cost money and also add lagg on the input. You can bring your Ps3, I have no issue with that.

Jesus christ people are hostile.

How am I trolling? Because I want to play on the 360 version that I have a stick for and that will be used in the tourney?

It's your own fault for not playing on stick to be honest.

And lol at me being a scrub when you didn't even know about the PS3 input lag.

Come on dude -_-
Taj definitely isn't a scrub. Oh, and I thought you sold your stick Taj? =_=

so much hate in one thread, i cant take it
Hooooo. Reh Reh. Hrooooooooyah!

..and yes, Hate is the recipe for this event. It will add spice to the tournament, and produce salty results. ;)

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I did sell it, but I know plenty of people there will have a SSF4 tourney S fightstick, which is what I'll use.

The only PS3 stick that will be there will be the one d0n brings, and I'm pretty sure it's not a good one, even getting past all the input problems

And I HAD a modded stick d0n, at the beginning of july, til i realized that everyone (even japanese) play on 360. So I sold it.

I don't even play as of two weeks ago, and I'll still MM you if you want, just not on the PS3 version. Sue me if I want accurate timing and a decent stick.

Plus I offered to MM you in brawl, which you'd have a much better chance at. Just trying to be friendly

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Careful takeover, I may lose that SD card.

I dunno who you talkin to like that but if you don't edit that post, well......maybe I won't show :)

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Careful takeover, I may lose that SD card.

I dunno who you talkin to like that but if you don't edit that post, well......maybe I won't show :)
**** Taj, after you take my card for no reason you threaten not to bring my card for me trolling you, you sir are a very BAD troll :laugh:

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I'm the troll who can't be trolled back.

And he was talking about SSF4, would you like to challenge me in SSF4 takeover?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I'm the troll who can't be trolled back.

And he was talking about SSF4, would you like to challenge me in SSF4 takeover?
I know he was talking about SSF4, I don't play the game I will still demolish shiz.
Lets go son, we not going to do a money match but this match will def. be hyped.:)

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I dunno, maybe I don't feel like coming any more. You know how to get to my house right? It's pretty far. Hope someone you know can make it. I still see those big bold words a couple posts above, and they aren't very pretty.

Top Bottom