• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BloodBowler Presents: AR2: August 11th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah man, pipe down joe son. you got along way to go till you can shoot from the hip like you have. Ben aint far of you mate, and you dont want your words to come back to bite you when he places better at ar2. which he could, you arent guaranteed to do better so aye, watch it man ;)

J03

Smash Master
lol never beefed myself up son, just shot you down lad. imo i dont think im good i just know your worse lol. and no your not alot better then i think, so dont beefn youself up son

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Nice job J03 on proving beyond all doubt that alcohol and smashboards don't mix :urg:

Since the trashtalk has started so early, Im just going to come out and say it. The Bold Reacherino (that's me btw) is going to win this tournament, tbh I probably won't even lose a single game, Charlie boy's just saving himself 2 four stockings and a trip to the losers bracket by not turning up :laugh:

Ahem, on a more serious note, I'll be piping along to this and providing there are no hash ups with the car I'll be able to bring a decent sized TV, maybe 2 depending on how many people are in with me.

Also good job BB on getting first post in your own thread :laugh: Pretty fly stuff from the Carlonator.

Kone

Smash Master
pfft phil lad, your getting the people carrier with me ;) . you know im convincing neil son to. much better crack with stu,tony,richy and me =p

un;less the mafia r pipin with u r sumfin. but even then ill steal neil ^_^ , i got the laura to tempt him haha , ouch!

im going to bellend your sheik thursday

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
J03: I seriously hate having to say this to a crew mate but pipe down. Like Kone says you've got a way to go but you're getting there. So's Bill so watch out.

And now a public service message to everyone this tournament season: Everyone is out there, reading, posting and enjoying smashboards. There's nothing wrong with drinking. Just be responsible. Remember: If in doubt, don't drink and post. If you do, you'll become J03.

Phil: I love how you missed the T out in my name xD You're getting shafted in this tournament for that. I will eliminate you, Philinator.

I'm appealing to everyone, I'll update first post with this as well: All those who can please bring consoles and copies of smash. We will need as many as possible. If you can bring a TV please do!

J03

Smash Master
pssh: i dont regret anything i said, if i get some **** giving me some trashtalk ill ****ing make sure they get ****ing **** all **** around there slack *******s

dont think i assumed or pressumed anything about my own skill level i simply retorted to a bit of trashtalk =/

serioisly yall need to ****ing calm down a bit before you become true europeans, you boring ****ing *******s.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
pssh: i dont regret anything i said, if i get some **** giving me some trashtalk ill ****ing make sure they get ****ing **** all **** around there slack *******s

dont think i assumed or pressumed anything about my own skill level i simply retorted to a bit of trashtalk =/

serioisly yall need to ****ing calm down a bit before you become true europeans, you boring ****ing *******s.
Swearing 'R' Us! Lol! Haha some harcore rivalry between Bullet Bill and Jo3!!

Main event at AR2:

Cruiser Weight Smash Championship

*****Bullet Bill VS Jo3*****

LLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEETTTTTTS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming to a tourney near you August 2007!!

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Smash64 sounds good. Been brushing up my Falcon and Link ^_^

Also, I forgot to put this in, will add into first post:

Contact Details!!

To discuss any part of this with me, or if you need to contact me on the day my details are as follows:

Email: clgrules@hotmail.com
MSN: clgrules@hotmail.com
AIM: B100DB0VV13R (A curse on the ****** that took my name!)
Yahoo: BloodBowler2k5
Smashboards: BloodBowler
Mobile: 07869380854
Postcode: LA1 5PG (For those driving)

I never sign in on AIM or Yahoo unless on special request, if you can only contact me through AIM or Yahoo, PM and ask me to sign on.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I'll bring a cube and such, BB how many copies of smash do you have cause I could bring two set ups, but it'd be like this;

Wii + Wires + Sensorbar + mote + Smash = 1
GC + Wires - Smash = 2/3

soo... if you have a spare smash tell me and you'll have two set ups coming with me.

Aiko

Smash Champion
ah you can still make it charlie! I'll enter level 9 ganon to sub for you till you can make it.

JO3: Don't underestimate Ben, hes improving!
BulletBill: Don't overestimate yourself, JO3 is a competent player
Both of you: Man up and play each other, prove yourselves!

Also, I can provide a wii setup if necessary.

J03

Smash Master
aiko: fair enough, i just wanna make it clear though that it was only a bit of trashtalk and although i dont get why B.Bill likes to rip on me for no reason, it was all meant as a bit of fun

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
aiko: fair enough, i just wanna make it clear though that it was only a bit of trashtalk and although i dont get why B.Bill likes to rip on me for no reason, it was all meant as a bit of fun
No apologies, no explanation! I payed good money (£0.00) for front row seats at this event! I shall have none of this goodsportsman crap! MORE TRASH TALK NOW!!! Kill, destroy, slice, dice, bleed!!!!! Whoever wins gets the Cruiser Weight Championship Belt! Jo3 if u lose ul never forgive yourself as ul be known as "Bullet Bill's belongings"! Bullet Bill If u lose ul be branded "Jo3's property" :embarrassHow will either one of you live with such a name!?:embarrass

I guess ul both have too train up and make sure the other is the loser!

*Rocky music in the background*

(Oh how i love to stir:laugh::laugh::laugh:)

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
No apologies, no explanation! I payed good money (£0.00) for front row seats at this event! I shall have none of this goodsportsman crap! MORE TRASH TALK NOW!!! Kill, destroy, slice, dice, bleed!!!!! Whoever wins gets the Cruiser Weight Championship Belt! Jo3 if u lose ul never forgive yourself as ul be known as "Bullet Bill's belongings"! Bullet Bill If u lose ul be branded "Jo3's property" :embarrassHow will either one of you live with such a name!?:embarrass

I guess ul both have too train up and make sure the other is the loser!

*Rocky music in the background*

(Oh how i love to stir:laugh::laugh::laugh:)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I agree with OwnA :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've read this about 100 times but I still can't work out what some of those words are :dizzy:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Tbh Charles didnt have to go as far as MALAYSIA to escape the ****** he'll be getting at this tourney...but each to his own,I guess:laugh::laugh::laugh:;)

Bit of fly Mafia top 5 on the go this tourney anyone?No johns:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

1/2 Zeppo/Anon
3-5 Craig, Davemans, Mr P, Reacher

Mafia vs SDB anyone?Should be a riot.Anon will just waltz in and CC a few times and all the SDB pads will be firmly on the ground.We can then send in Davids Ness to pick up the pieces:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Teams is a pad down affair too.Jam and Ed?PFFFFFFFF :laugh::laugh::laugh: pushovers :chuckle:

EDIT:J03's post full of swearing is ****ing amazing rofl

Kone

Smash Master
Aye aye, bit of mafia v sdb sounds grand . . . what we got, euan/z/allan/davemans/phil/craig v ed/stevie/dan/jam/scott/ryan . sounds a riot to me ^_^

you can say what u want bout teams =p. me n jam r undefeated n its staying that way till brawl!

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
I'm loving JO3's literary violence...
Bring on some pain JO3 - in moderationski.

<Excerpt from JO3's mind....>

"Actually, Bill's last Post
put me in a rage -
a rage I was to lie in for 2 months.
When I was released from my rage, I went on what
the Smash Community refers to as
"a Beastie JO3 Spamming Session."
I Double Posted, and I Trash Talked,
and I got bloody satisfaction from every Taunt.
I've killed a hell of a lot of stock
to get to this point,
but I've only four more.
The last Four.
The Four I'm preparing for right now.
The only one left of this season.
And when I arrive at AR2,

I AM GONNA KILL BILL

J03

Smash Master
;)i am ****ING LOVING THIS.

im here to testify
the match that the crowd will be loving,
coz the 11th ill arrive,
and prove that bills got nothing!
in under 2 minutes ill look at the clock
coz its over, didnt matter if i played poor,
at the end of the match he'll have no stock,
and without a doubt, ill have four

;)

lets have it you ****ing SLAGS!

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
I was gonna introduce THIS match, THE match of the season but bugger it...

OWNA - OWNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bro i need your skills of introduction....
Come on...
Well DOWN with seeing this match...The hype...The buzz...The beastings...!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
;)i am ****ING LOVING THIS.

im here to testify
the match that the crowd will be loving,
coz the 11th ill arrive,
and prove that bills got nothing!
in under 2 minutes ill look at the clock
coz its over, didnt matter if i played poor,
at the end of the match he'll have no stock,
and without a doubt, ill have four

;)

lets have it you ****ing SLAGS!
I'm actually pretty impressed at how much this has escalated :laugh::chuckle:. At this rate there'd be a crowd of people watching me and Joe playing a friendly. Nah it's all good Joe. Honestly I think your better than me but you aint out of my league son.

B.B. I can bring a cube and a wii if needed.

Anyone want to play doubles?

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
It's like the match of the Docs at Edster. This whole rhyming deal could get interesting, let's hear your flow B. Bill.

Anything you can bring would be appreciated.

Dan: Was it you that wanted the GAW Ditto at TNJ2? If so I apologise I completely forgot.

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Mate i completely forgot too.
Plus i hadn't actually been using him at all anyway...LOL.
But i'm still game at the next one...
Yeah Bill come on
Break out a "busta bullet ryhme" 'n' pop a Cap in his Spamming *** ;)

Mr P

Smash Ace
Since Charles isnt going, cant you seed davemans ? hes waaayyyyyyyy too good not to be seeded, if you dont hes going to upset someone in pools.

Aiko

Smash Champion
bulletbill and jo3 should make it a money match =D

Also accepting yoyo money matches, that means you BB and captain smashie, if you can make it. I don't really fancy having a yoyo comp with level 9 ganon, he'll pwn us all :S

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Where is the logic in that?Hes good enough to be seeded,enough people know it now.It would be extremely harsh for him to get a pool with a good high seed(ie. one that is debatebly top) and see other high seeds get through pools that are worse than him.Thus the logic of seeding him.

monty06

Smash Ace
Where is the logic in that?Hes good enough to be seeded,enough people know it now.It would be extremely harsh for him to get a pool with a good high seed(ie. one that is debatebly top) and see other high seeds get through pools that are worse than him.Thus the logic of seeding him.

thats true but it isnt far on how ever loses there seed because they traveled to tournaments and earned there seed and just lose becuase someone deserves it. he should make it to the tourneys to earn his seed.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Lets be honest here, the rankings are mostly very innaccurate for a lot of reasons, one being that davemans hasn't been to a tournie. Reacher was up here this weekend and said that he was undeniably much better than Ogre, how can a player of that level not be seeded ? Also Charles has played him and he can back us up on this, it's not a mafia bias thing he is actually good

J03

Smash Master
Mr.P, zeppo. its not that we dont agree with you, and i certainly dont think its bias and its blates obvious that davemans is good enough for a seed, it would prolly make things fairer too. but formalities say that seedings go off placements at previous tournies. so let davemans knock out a high or even a top seed, if someone of less skill gets through pools then davemans will just **** them up when they meet. nuff said

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Which tourneys has Daveman been to? I cant remeber if i have met him or not. Is he a fox player?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
J03:It doesnt really.Ryan hadn't been to a tourney since AR and he came to Edster getting a top seed.Granted that Ryan has proven himself in the past,that doesnt matter,since you all seem completely aware that he is good and should be seeded.

OwnA:He hasnt been to any tournies but yeah,hes a Fox player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom