• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BloodBowler Presents: AR2: August 11th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Not at all. You should not apologise man - we cudnt ask you to hold up the whole tournie for us. On Friday night there was an incident which really ruined getting down to Lancaster on time. It's my fault and I apologise. Next time, I assure you it won't be happening and we'll be getting there on time. : D

Sounds like everyone had a good time, congrats to all the winners. And what's this chav incident? sounds funny lol
Lol it does sound funny, i heard some one refer to chavs and Dawn of the Dead and chavs and resident evil! What happened guys?:laugh:

PS congrats to all the winners, so pissed i werent able to make it, Frostbyte GJ repping the London folk! (Did anyone get any videos of the finals?) OH and to BB dont apolgise man, like Spam sed it was entirely HIS fault and no one elses lol! Nah man it was that dam cruddy GPS' fault!!

Sooooooooooooooooo when, and where is the next tourney goin to be held? PLZ SAY TOMOROW!!! Lol! Nah seriously tho does any1 kno where it'l b?

PPS *ahem* I am sorri to have to re-stir an ended situation but I DO HOPE THAT THE JO3 VS BLLET BILL MATCH still happened! It did still happen right!!???:mad::mad::mad:

:yoshi: :mario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom