• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BloodBowler Presents: AR2: August 11th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiraiya_Inc

Smash Apprentice
BB if you need my capture card also just ask its just the exact same as coey's, i'll try to bring vid cam also still gutted over my psp cam being robbed in sweden >.<

Mr P

Smash Ace
I'm looking forward to this it should be fun. :laugh::):embarrass:(:(;):dizzy::confused::mad::ohwell::lick::chuckle::p:urg::psycho::grin:

Im teaming with Reacher for this one, Zeppo is teaming with davemans and allan is teaming with Bloodbowler :laugh::laugh:, my bro with jam ??? Teams is gonna be tense this time there's a lot of good teams.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Golfie is good, what are you talking about Z ?

I would mm you in pokemon but i havent raised any team yet, ive not even beaten the elite 4 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
REACHER- im calling you out to meet me where you called me out...
you driving down? any chance of a TV or 2? who are you bringing with you?

Aye I'm driving down, bringing Euan, Zeppo and hopefully Craig aswell, and should be able to fit a decent sized TV in the car too.

Hope you've been practicing for our money match son, or else you're gonna have an absolute nightmare. Seriously I'm like the Tiger Woods of tetris :cool:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Zomg Stop Ruining The Storyline, Besides N Sucks *** In Comparison
Lol thats not ruining the story bro! I could REEEEEEEALY ruin the story for you ..... but i wont coz im a nice guy lol! But L is a freaking DON tho i must say but N is dam KOOL aswel!

grayfox

Smash Champion
ryan- L died =o
Mangz i know the story inside out but if your tryin to ruin it for me or anyone else thats pretty ****ty = s hate spoilers and people who spoil **** >_<

also L>>M>N as far as who i like = S

On a side note theres an off chance i won't be making this down to me wanting to come to see everyone and everyone just not going lol. I don't really have the money right now and this was gonna be my last little treat before uni brokeness again T_T still 70% chance ill be there but just giving a heads up if i don't make it

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
This is a nightmare, if people don't think they can come they should really try and say so more than a week before xD

Anyway looking forward to it

And Mr P. Golfies not that good ! heh, maybe AR7 ill be seeded tho huh? :p XD

And anybody want ness ditto MM? (if i get paid tomorrow!... i should x D)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I'll give you a ness ditto.Best of 3?You can decide what you win etc.

I'll be leaving tomorrow so I'll see everyone on Saturday.Jam and Ryan you'd best man up you scrubs,my goodness:ohwell:.

Either way this tournament will be teh g00d.

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
haha sweet zeppo, how about ness best of three,
then your cpt falcon, to my fox best of three?
for a fiver?
o and i hope you like getting 16 stocked son!
I'll be there tomorrow at 3 is anyway guys, i guess im bringin tv/cube depends on transport for it/joe

Shame STB and ting and people arnt coming :(

later sons :) <3

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I'm gonna get packed in about 30 mins and head off to bed also, leaving kinda early, well for me anyway lol.

I'll be there around 4. :)
Looking forward to friendlies with all of you. =3

Later, :)

grayfox

Smash Champion
LIST:

Joe: Best of 3, dbl vodka&coke
Robby: Best of 3, Samus ditto lol, £5
v3x: Punch match
Allan: Best of 3, bag of chips
Carlton: Best of 3, Giga Bowser ditto, £5
Kieran: Best of 3, 50p
Paul: Best of 5, Falco vs Samus, sausage supper
Jam: Best of 3, Roy ditto and Marth ditto for Roy and Marth title, 50p each
B.Bill: Best of 3, my epic Ganon, Pint
Ste: Best of 3, Ness ditto, £5 aye??

Ok ill be comin. Only reason i won't be there if the price of the tickets tomorrow have suddenly skyrocketed but i doubt it

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I could help you chip in dude but, nothing much more, I can't really afford 25, but I could give you 10 pound towards it if you REALLY need it, which judging by your not being able to get back if you don't get this, you do.

If you come to AR I'd be happy to give you 10 pound towards it. But I don't know where you'd get the rest from, >.>;
Maybe ask some of the other smashers for a couple of quid? And you'd have to find someone with either a paypal account or a visa, which I have neither.

I'm off, I'll be at Lancaster at 16:10 today.

I'll see you all down there. :)

~ Kieran.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Frostbyte: If I have the pengz out of the cover charge, I'd be happy too. Only problem is, my printer doesn't work. That aside though, I'll cover your return.

To everyone else turning up: Bring with you whatever you can, the TV count doesn't look to be so bad at the moment although most of them will be arriving late friday night. The venue has graciously allowed us use of about 3/4 TV's on the day. They may not be amazing but they're TV's.

What is also needed is setups: Bring your cube, wires and a copy of smash, you don't even need to bring a memory card with you. the only way we'll get under 10 setups this year is if there aren't enough cubes/wii's to compensate.

Thanks in advance,

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom