• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BloodBowler Presents: AR2: August 11th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
Frostbyte, we got the van, you'll be coming home with us?

Any London players reading this call seph on 07942375554 or me on 07932957886 if you want a ride to AR. We'll be leaving early (between 6 and 8) so call early if you are interested. We got the van last minute and we're looking to bring as many as possible.

Get in touch.

Aiko

Smash Champion
Hey everyone! AR2 was awesome, shout outs for everyone in no particular order:

B.B: Thanks for organising a great tourney and well done on placing your highest ever.

Foulplay: awesome friendlies, keep working on your falcon, it'll be really good in no time. Wish we played more but thats what smashfests are for right?

Wireframe: Didnt play you at all but i'm sure your getting better! keep working at it.

AMCD: you did well for your first tourney.

BulletBill: Where was your MM with JO3, son!? I'll have plenty of time to play with you. Keep up the doc!

Zeppo: Thanks for the friendlies, they really taught me alot! The finals was awesome, unlucky you didn't win :( better luck next time!

Davemans: Fox dittos were really close! Well done on your first tourney!

Reacher: Fox dittos SON! Gonna take you out next time :D

Frostbyte: You were really awesome all day. Pikachu FTW!

Lord Rust: Good games, really helped me with my peach matchups.

Ogre: your marth did awesome. You shoulda taken one of the chavs out though :p

Umpa: your pikachu was cool! look forward to playing you next time!

Monty: 0 to 100% followed by SD FTW!

CO3Y: Didn't get to play you but we played loads last week.

Golfie: same again

Greg: ditto. looking forward to your yoshi!

JO3: no johns

AC Anon: good games. **** samus.

Vanity Angel: same to you

Red: and you.

Sorry if I've missed ppl out. Theres too many to remember, so if I played you and not mentioned you, gg's.

VA

Smash Hero
Hey y'all, sweet tournament. Has left me gagging for more...which is unfortunate as I doubt I'll be playing smash for against a worthy opponent for a while.

I'm knackered so I might have trouble remembering people, so sorry if I've left anyone off...here come my shoutouts:

AC Anon: What can I say, epic games my friend. Great to meet you and your Samus seemed to really step up from the friday night to the tournament. God the bracket gameswere close, really well played man and sorry I had to use my Marth, it felt kind of cheap.

Ryan: **** losing that Money Match, I don't know what happened! The finish of the second game was a classic though. Doubles was frickin' awesome. Good to meet you and you played some incredible smash for someone who hadn't slept

Frostbyte: ****ING PIKACHU! Man you were on form. Enjoyed our friendlies (besides Pikachu, I hated that) and from what I gather you won the tournament and I think you deserved it man (even if you didn't win!!!), you have an immense Marth, I was well impressed. Hopefully my Marth might be able to do a bit better in the ditto's next time but you as you said, you can play that much up for a living.

Jam5: Good friendlies dude, I'll probably be in Cav sometime soon and I'll give a game then hopefully :)

Reacher: Argh...I seriously crumbled under the pressure in our pools match, you deserved to win for keeping cool and playing smart. gratz on winning the doubles but maybe you should think twice before using marth against my samus next time ;)

BB: Great job on hosting man, had a really good time and it was definately worth travelling for. Next time you should have a bit more free time on your hands and then maybe I'll give you some friendlies. Weird that I've never played you!

JO3: I know I played you but I can't remember the outcome. It was fun playing although smash at 5am is kind of wrong and I really can't remember any of the games. Well played man and hopefully Poke Floats won't be on the counter picks list next time :p

Captain Zeppo: Haha you trashed me so hard I felt like such a scrub. The doubles was really close though man, was well good! You are an amazing smasher and I will be looking into the Samus vs Falcon match up a lot more closely so next time I might be able to hit you :p

Mr.P: You annihilated me in brackets -.- again I will be looking into the Peach Samus match up so I can try not to be 3 stocked next time. My inexperience knows no bounds.

Red: Nice Samus you got there, pity you lost to my Mewtwo :p Keep playing dude and I'm sure next time you'll get out of pools :lick: P.S you aren't 15

Lord Rust: I did two games against you finally and they were pretty close. I have to say your Peach is the best to watch, drop the Jiggs man she's gay! Keep up the Peach goodness, it's impressive :)

FoulPlay: Had some nice friendlies man, unlucky about being 4 stocked but you certainly played better after it happened and kicked my *** a few times. You did get a bit schooled in double though hehee. Nice meeting you, hope to see you at the next tourney.

Bullet Bill: Man you improved so much since TNJ2! Good job on beating my Samus, I've learned to take you a bit more seriously now! OH and LOL at the double charge shot kill in doubles.

Super...something...don't know your name sorry: Dude, you were seriously good for your first tourney. Nice Captain Falcon, would be good to find a main and stick at it though. It's difficult to know who you are best as until you play competitvely and hopefully it's a bit clearer now :)

And that's about it besides the guy who almost beat me with Peach in the pools, but I don't think he's on boards and I don't remember his name. To you dude: You did really well, just stop rolling so much and try to focus when people are speaking to you during a match. I had the same problem and I think you could have done a lot better if you'd have been able to block out background noise.

So, had a ****ing awesome time and enjoyed meeting the guys who weren't at TNJ2. The only bad/weird thing was the constant presence of Chav's at the venue, it was a little bit strange but meh nothing came of it in the end so no issue there really. Can't wait for the next event and hope to see all you guys there, P.S watch out, I'm going to be twice as good and flawless next time :lick::lick::lick:

J03

Smash Master
BB- left my mp3 player, copy of samsh and memory card and my toothbrush at yours XD

the copy of smash and memory card are in a metroid prime case so please lemme know if you find it but the memory card may just be lying about somewhere

good **** frostbyte getting 1st shoutouts later, i just wanted to post something tbh

nj

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tournament!!!

Nice job hosting B.B! Hope i can come down more often to train with you :p

Congrats Frostbyte Amazing Marth, Pikachu and falco!!!

Unlucky zeppo what was with the roy??? LOved the falcon and fox though :D lol we never had that friendly :(

Additional shoutouts

Aiko: Awesome fox can't wait to play it again

Bullet Bill: your docs really improved man keep it up!

AMCD: Nice peach, really well done for your first tournie, practice up! and we might enter doubles next time. :)

Foulplay: loved the friendlies dude you have a wicked falcon keep up the training and you may be in the mafia yet.

Jam 5: Dude, you totally schooled me at Falco ditto's in pools, i aim to be as good as you someday man :)

Davemans: Nice fox dude I'll really have to train to beat you! GG's ^_^

Dave: Nice zelda, go**** you for counter picking Brinstar and then going shiek!!!! totally caught me off gaurd nice games never the less awesome friendies too.

Co3y: Unlucky in brackets against b.b i know you'll do better next time and i should have a better falco to show you aswell!! :p

Ste: Nice friendlies dude hope to play you again soon.

Ac Annon: Dude i really wanted to play you this time! too bad we never got a chance to play. Definatly next time though.

Jo3: never played you at b.b.'s though we had plenty of games at co3y's last week :) see you next time son.

Ogre: very nice Marth hope to play you next time

Lord Rust: Amazing Peach! keep it up and you'll have b.b worried :)

Super nintendoid: hope to play you soon man

If i've missed anyone out im sorry and gg's

We'll kill those chavs next time!!! Revenge for AMCD!!!!!!!

Oh and one more thing....... Matt unlucky in not passing pools, but for God's sake, no johns son.

Hope there will be an AR3 :D

:)

:)

:p

(Red)

Smash Rookie
GGs all! brilliant tourney BB, nice one man :grin: venue was sweet and friendlies at the house were kickass

AC Anon - Really good friendlies, almost neck and neck, though i'd say you had the edge :laugh: weird style, seemed to work ok though. unlucky in the bracket, Jam first :laugh:

Ryan - Nice money match, a £1 well lost by me ;) nice one on keeping the chavs occupied by talking to them at the venue, they were a lot quieter after that. By the way, YOU LOOK LIKE PC CHRIS! :laugh:

Frostbyte - ***** man. what can i say. you did us londeners proud :grin: great goin, dont forget, CHUCK NORRIS FOR BRAWL! too much to say, i think i said everything i would have said in the shout-outs in the car on the way back, but yeah nice one man, too good ^^ we should have got further in doubles though

Jam5 - Brighton consists of "Gay,gay,gay,me,gay,gay,gay" haha i think it was something along those lines, and highest gun crime too? nice one in doubles :psycho:

Reacher - Great doubles match, nearly had you, but you pwned us in the end xD GGs

BB - I said it to you on the day and i'll say it again, great tourney man, too good. thanks for such a great time :laugh:

JO3 - didnt get to play you :confused: but yeah, chris is weird, forces you to play fox then brags about it when he wins :psycho: crazy **** man. next time, money matching you!

Zeppo - good to play you again man, even if i did get ***** sideways :laugh: learnt a lot as always gotta be quicker and not **** up my wavedashes too. unlucky in finals, amazing game to watch though. dont forget, if you dont DI you die! :lick: hope to give you a better game next time though.

Lord Rust - SWD INTO ROLLOUT FOR THE WIN!

Ogre - you looked funny sleeping :laugh:

Bullet Bill - GGs, DOC MARIO HERO FTW!

Foulplay - awesome games, you got a really good falcon there man, just dont be so cautious with your edgeguarding, you have the knee of justice :laugh: hope to play you soon, was really good fun man, nice one ^^

Vanity Angel - I AM 15! believe it *****! really good samus you have there, got potential. dunno what the **** happened to the mewtwo game haha, ah well really good games man. congrats on taking AC_Anon in the bracket, you nearly took the ****ing roof down when you shouted when you made it 1-1 :laugh: shame you had to leave early though :( need your msn

Super nintendoid - Cheers for waking me in the morning, helped me catch my ride :) really good games too, great falcon, cheers for the money match, that got me back 50p of the £1 i lost to Grayfox :laugh: haha good games, good luck with your uni work with the report on metroid prime or something like that :)

GEEK - YOUR TOO GOOD!

Monty - you have a gay sheik :lick: and no johns by the way

Aiko - good games, unlucky. be quicker and **** all

GGs all! kickass tourney, greak weekend, nice one!

no johns son, no johns

dont forget, if you dont DI you Die! :laugh:

Red

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Very nice tourney, problems with prize money and such, but no worries :p

Zeppo: The final was so good I didn't want it to end XD Good job on second place though, II good. Btw Greenkachu>>>>>>GreenRoy son son son son.

Ogre: Sailed all the way through winners. GG! Anti peach tactics are win man but get those other matchups down Xp

Reacher: Man, I wanted to play your Link but I guess Fox is good enough. Lol, whose Scottish tenner did I get? I'll be sure to spend that one well!

Grayfox: Our first match was actually pretty close :) The rest of them? well, you know what happened XD That's payback for Edster mate Lol j/k

Anon: Game over. What a waste of 800 wii points. Nah, that game was awesome tbh. Pika + mute ftw?

Aiko: I thought you were a Falco main? Too bad you couldn't make it out of pools though.

Steph?: A stock off the winner Good stuff :)

Jam: **** **** It is true that the last time I played you was at edster and I've seen you like twice since then. I'll get some games when you come down to London for one of our weeklies. Good man.

Red: Good stuff man. Your Samus got better over the past few days. Good thing you'll be coming to charles' tournies.

Vanityangel: 4 Samus' at one tournie? WTF? Lol keep it up man. Friendlies were GG

Foulplay: We got a few friendlies in. Good stuff

STFU: Soz couldn't come out with you guys to celebrate, no johns :p When you guys come to London for the big one, I'll show you a real London afterparty. Also, Monty needs to Dsmash more.

R&F, Kman, Retroking, Chrisboi Pdot, Ppro, v3x? spKz, Frozenwave, Nhat and all other londoners: Last Minute last minute. A shame you guys couldn't come. would have been so jokes. Don't worry Ouch. This time I would have bought more than a drink XDD Retroking and Chris have *No valid johns* for not coming.

Supernintendoid: I thought you looked familiar...

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Lord Rust: Amazing Peach! keep it up and you'll have b.b worried :)
Honest to god I hope you're taking the piss >:O

ANYWAY. Onto actual shoutouts.

Carlton: Nice tournament man =) Pity about the chavs/heat/venue xD Much better organized than the last one, and generaly all-round better. trryyy to find a venue that doesnt turn into a ****ing dawn of the dead remake when it gets to early evening :p

PS: I ****ING HATE DITTOS!

Aiko: Decent fox man, just need a bit more experience really. Nothing really obviously wrong with you're game technicaly, you just, yeah. Go to more tournaments ^^

Zeppo: Good games on the couch. I like the ones where I didn't get compleatly ***** best :D

Frostbyte: Jesus. H. Christ. I did not see that coming o.o Fair play man. You earnt it =)

GEEK: Thankyou thankyou thankyou for not playing Shiek!

FowlPlay: Decent captain, just... try not to kill yourself all the time? xD

Well, my memorys terrible, I'll probably update this later with people I've left out. Going to go play WoW xD

Aiko

Smash Champion
frostbyte: i was actually a fox main at edster, but it seemed to go crap the week b4, so i decided to stick to my falco for then. thankfully my fox was better this time, so i stuck with him.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Jus wanna say quickly that i had a great time and this has quite possibly been the best tourney i've been too = O

Happy birthday to all the birthdays out there lol

congrats to all

lol

x

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
right. here are my XXX large shoutouts cos I have a lot to say

Frostbyte: what a performance! I said you were gonna win didn't I. Nice friendlies as well but your out of my league. I tried to make it interesting for you.

B.B: coolest guy in the smash community? I think so. Always a pleasure to play you be it your stupid game and watch (that loooooses) or your peach from hell. Good job organising the tournament shame north vs South didn't happen though. Well done beating Rust but i'm annoyed you didn't choose your main vs Zeppo. You gotta step up to the challenge.

Monty: when your not being annoying and cocky your a living legend. Counter 9 hammer = too good. Last turn rapage vs BB on mario party = oo good :chuckle:. It was nice playing friendlies with you though. You're not a gay sheik player you're pretty good. I was only teasing anyway. Should have put up more of a fight in pools though. I'm not as good as you but I'm not out of you're league.

Aiko: you are the guy that taught me so you always were better than me. Your fox is very good now. You just need to (IMO) not limit yourself to half of his moves. Great to see you again and I will see you in september which I look forward to :)

Wireframe: Chris, honestly if my Doc's improved then it's nothing to how much you have with falco. And even though you didn't win many games, you played well in pools. Esp against Davemans. just don't get so upset when I beat you :( it makes me upset :(. Don't get into the mindset that if I beat you = you're crap. You've beaten me loads of times anyway. And I ought to stop lecturing you. I'm not really that good and I don't even play falco. See you at Liverpool :grin:

Allan? ACDC? (Peach player came with Aiko and Wireframe): ugh, I hate forgetting names. Good to meet you and play you. Your peach is good you just need a bit more experience. I hope i'll get to play you some more in September where I'll be living in Liv.

Zeppo: always great to play you whether I get ***** or not. Your falcon's tech chasing really is incredible. And just to make sure, you weren't sandbagging your falco in pools were you? I hope not. unlucky against frostbyte in singles but 2nd is a lot better than nothing.

Ryan: only played you once and that was doubles. Good games your Roy needs to be more carefull though :chuckle:.

Foulplay: not too much to say cos we talk on MSN all the time. Thanks for the friendlies (seriously, stop SDing). And thanks for the doubles. We put up a good fight against team dsmash.

Mr P: finally had a half friendly with you :dizzy:. Perhapps we can play a full one the next time we meet. Nice doubles win

Reacher: we didn't get to play a friendly, ah well. Good to see link still owns. Caleb- 'you campy *****!' you- 'no johns' :chuckle:

V.A.: you are kinda loud :lick:. Your samus was a lot better than I thought. Should have put up a fight in doubles for you. You need a bit more experiece coping with Doc

umpa: nice to see you again little man. You pikachu is still good and falcon. nice performance in doubles

Supernintendoid: you need to shorten your name Ben :laugh:. Though were at about the smae skill level (I think) i **** up more so you win deservedly :chuckle:. You're a fun guy to play. With all the biweeklies you should be ****** in no time.

Oniboy: wow. That was the spammiest link i've ever played. Good games

Dave: best game face ever. Always fun to play you esp Zelda. I rekon if you work on Mario you should get out of pools.

Geek: you were a bit quiet son. Good to see you again anyway

Red: cool samus. Sorry for getting so angry btw

Anon: that doubles match was crazy. And btw, you still own! Your wisdom of the Doc matchup knows no bounds.

Jammy: thanks for giving me some games. That Doc ditto was cool. Your sheik is solid! There are just no holes to exploit

Lord Rust: nice jigglypuff. It's nice to play someone that takes her seriously as a character. it helped me with the arkward matchup vs Doc.

Chavs: go jump off a cliff :grin:

If I forgot anyone- sorry + let me know

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Good tournament, really pleased with it to be honest, just not much sleep at nights. No johns.
ShotOuts;

Bullet Bill: Thanks for playing doubles with me, I'm really pleased with our second game in doubles against team down smash, you almost had Alan son! I was kind of gutted at first but it was alright until we had to play team Spam-A-lot [Samus] XD. No johns though right son? :)

Aiko: Your fox has vastly improved, I really didn't expect it to be that good at first, you ***** me with your nair shuffle stuff in the first stock of our first friendly but I guess I made a come back, you still won though nj your good and most likely better than me. Next time son I'm going to try take more than 2 games in our money match that last one on yoshi story was gay, you and your Marth gayness. No johns imo. :)

WireFrame: Only got to play you once your Falco is good, I wish I got to play you more though because I felt like I wasn't giving it my all (No it's not a john I'm just trying to be honest lol.) but nice win over me, I'm looking forward to the next one to see how you've improved.

FrostByte: Congratulations on winning the tournament, I never watched the final match that was happening, although it sounded pretty tense. Good friendlies too, the one on Pokemon Stadium and the one on Final Destination made my DI better, I have you to thank for that ^-^

Lord Rust: Really good peach, I was pleased that I could take you down to two stock, It made me feel like I was improving a lot, I'll try not kill myself a lot next time son, I'm working on my full edge game and my off the stage game as it is son. GGs and I hope to play you at the next tournament.

OGRE: Amazing marth, I was gutted in the first match, but on the second match [the DK64 one] I was please with the outcome, but I think you were playing bad? :S GGs and I hope to play you again at the next one. ^-^

Red: Nice Samus, hopefully next time I'll know the match-up a lot more, I suck in Falcon vs Samus, apart from up airs I've got nout on her.

Anon: Good friendlies to be honest. I like playing you for some reason don't know why xD

Ryan: I enjoyed playing you in doubles it was frustrating but it helps me understand Samus a bit more. We've still got a money match to play son and cheers for the advice from time to time and for just being cool. :)

Jam: Really really good this tournament, I wanted to play you, not sure if I did, but I played you at SF3, your really good, pure **** on it to be honest ^-^. Next tourney we'll get some friendlys son. :D

BB: Awesome tourny, thanks for the friendlies before I went, Falcon dittos was too good, too good on DreamLand, :p. I'm glad I won the set though, I was hoping to beat your Falcon, next time I hope to take more than 2 stocks off your peach son. :)

Super Nintendoid: Good everyone, really good Falcon and really good in doubles. Nice holding our stocks in friendlies and nice comboing when you weren't falcon, and I'd also like to say I reall enjoyed playing your Falcon it helped me experience Falcon Dittos a bit more and helped me beat BB's falcon I think.

Davemans: You've really improved since I played you last and congrats on 7th. :)

Monty: Thanks for helping with my wall teching and comboing really helped, ggs and I hope to be a better match next time son. :)

Dan (the pikachu guy): Redicilious Pika, but I'm glad you went to Falcon, it's more advisable I'd think due to Pikachu having like barely any people who play him it'd be harder to get better, but yeah I'm really impressed, hope you come to the next one and we have a few friendlies!

Reacher: No johns son no johns. Your better but I'm getting closer and closer to that win I can smell it son. :p. But seriously I enjoyed playing you, hope you go to Pfest2 when it happens because I really like playing you. And your just totally cool anyway XD. Yaaas.

Geek: I never got to play you this time, kind of gutted at that, :(. You done really well though in doubles and I liked watching your singles matches.

Euan: Thanks for the advice in doubles and such and the background compliment during the second match of doubles. I wanted to play you but we never got the chance, maybe next time, or at pfest2, (probably pfest).

J03: Thanks for the friendlies and thanks for the good games in pools helped me understand some more of the match-ups and made me see some opportunities I missed. Next time son, I'll be better.

GolfBall: Good Fox, although I wasn't playing my best at the end I just wanted to go home (John) but next time I see you and play you I'll play my best against you, your a nice guy and I enjoyed playing you ^-^.

BomberMan Scrubs: Nice job playing up to around 5am, And nice job keeping a draw going for an hour, seriously though Anon, aids = bad! Ryan nice job blowing yourself up a lot. J03 nice job keeping the draw going and hilarious to watch you walk into the opposite room that they did in that weird treasure game.

Vanity Angel: Sorry I missed you out, your Samus is really good especially for your second tourny, nice job getting through pools and beating Anon, shame I got four stocked to you at one point but I think it was REALLY close the rest of the time wasn't it? :S GGs and I hope to play you again sometime. :3

To everyone else I played whom I may not remember: GGs and I really enjoyed playing you all, at the next tournament which will hopefully be the Scottish tournament, I'll be a lot better. I hope to see you all in October and good luck getting better. ^-^

~ FoulPlay.

If I missed anyone just tell me. :)

SnareRush

Big Loada
Awesome tourney BB! Couldn't have made it easier for my first time (apart from the 7 hour coach journey maybe, but I guess I can't blame you for that :p). Sorry I was a bit quiet, but I'm just like that. Thanks to everyone for making we welcome, I don’t think I got called a noob even once ^^ Result!
Good games to everyone I played incase I forget people (which I will >_<)

Frostbyte: Amazing! You are too cool. Congrats on the win ^^. Hopefully I’ll be able to represent London a bit better soon. Great finals (apart from the Pika SD >_<). The bracket match with Zeppo was nice too, 3-stocked him in the third game if I remember right :D. Hopefully see you at the next London fest :)

Zeppo: Awesome Falcon man. I sooo wish I could play mine like that >_<. Finals were tense, I thought you were gonna take it when it went into the last set (though I was routing for Frostbyte ^^ being London and all) Would have loved to have got some games against you. Hopefully next time :)

BB: Great tourney like I said before. Enjoyed your GnW, never played a good one before ^^. Thanks for all the support, made me that much more eager to keep at it.

Mr. P: Only got to play you in pools, but I think that first kill I got on you with my Falcon was my favourite moment of the tourney :D, shame you schooled me the rest of time lol. You really got my confidence up though, thanks loads :)

Red: Good games, and **** you for winning my 50p :p Nice Samus, though you’ve got a good few others to contend with >_< Lol at all your random insults, was all good fun ^^

Bullet Bill: Doctor Mario Hero lol! Really enjoyed our games, and ye we’re pretty evenly matched I think. Hopefully we’ll both have stepped up a bit for the next tourney :) And lol at some of your quotes “You don’t go after Samus when she’s recovering, you go put the kettle on” >_<. There were some others, but I can’t remember them. Red might. Hopefully see you in London soon.

Vanity Angel: Seeded in your second tourney, pretty good going lol ^^. I didn’t really get to play you seriously I don’t think, but your Samus looked v nice. Keep up the good work :)

Mikey: Nice Ganondorf, we had some good friendlies. **** that Uair edgeguard lol. Hope to see you at the next tourney

Sam: Good fun games. Luigi is always a laugh to play against, especially in pink ^^

FoulPlay: Nice Falcon. Really enjoyed our dittos. We’ll have to get some more in next time I see you. And ye, like Bill said, stop SDing so much >_< you’re too good for it.

Lord Rust: You totally destroyed me in pools >_<. Hopefully it won’t be quite such a walkover next time. Good games :)

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Everyone keep practicing so you can all beat me again at the next tournament :p Hope to see you there.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Bullet Bill:I was trying,its just that really early kill set me up for something tricky and I didnt know how to KO you lol.It was good stuff though.

Monty:May we always meet in pools forever more >_> GG's

Oni-boy:You have a decent link,work on being faster and get down defensive strats.

j03:Had'nt played you properly in a while,your Sheik is pretty solid,I cant say much for Fox I have alot of experience in that matchup.Good crack:).

Vanity-angel:you obviously have potential and you are smart,spotdodge less(at least on falcon) and I wont knee you out of shield everytime lol.Good games.

Carlton:Great guy and you got alot better at smash.You definitely should have used Peach on me,despite that your Falcon was solid,I had to play like a complete prick with Marth(aka Frostbyte:p) to win.

Phil:No johns?Find a main or something but otherwise looking nice,we'll practice sometime soon.TY for driving us everywhere.Prick:)

Jam:Our set was good,your Falco is scary.Shame we didnt get to play 3rd strike,I really wanted to as well but we had to go.Next time hopefully.Good crack.

Ogre:Dont know what to say,I ***** you?Best pipe your vs Fox game up.

Frostbyte:Great sets we had,hopefully next time Falcon will bring something to your table instead of piping out the top tiers lol.Groy is blatantly better than Greenchu though,Greenchu has **** all.Good friendlies the night before and I <3 teh tauntzor :laugh:

Aiko:Good friendlies,your Fox is very solid technically,abuse more cheap stuff like priority back-air etc.

Caleb:You had improved,GGs

Ryan:Good to see another fan of Roy,best character in the game?I think so.Good sets we had in teams and good crack.

Coey:piping.We didnt play.Nice.

Golfie:Nice guy,piping.

Red:Those friendlies were brutal,dont be too aggressive,remember Samus is slow and crappy so play gay and wait for the opponent to approach.

I'd also like to add that I almost 4 stocked everyone that I played and therefore I am ****ing incredible.

Results:

Singles-

1 Frostbyte
2 Zeppo
3 Ogre
4 Jam5
5 Reacher
5 Mr P
7 Davemans
7 BloodBowler
9 Lord Rust
9 GEEK28
9 Grayfox
9 VanityAngel
13 AC_Anon
13 C03Y
13 J03
13 Monty

Teams

1 Two P's in a Pod(Mr P and Reacher)
2 Speed Merchants(GEEK and Jam5)
3 Lord Rust and Ogre
4 Team Tool Combo(Zeppo and Davemans)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Next time I'm aiming to get out pools no johns. Seriously manning up now and gonna watch a lot of videos and learn a lot from playing smash any time I can from now on.

Thank-you to everyone who helped me at AR2 and has helped me since I started playing smash competitively, I really appreciate it, and thanks to the mafia for the advice during singles and doubles, especially Euan and Paul. And thanks to Bullet Bill for playing doubles with me, I hope we play doubles at the next tourney also. :)

See you all in October at the Most Likley Possible, Scottish Tournament!

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
Lol i will get out of pools next time!!

Horrible pool or not (i had jam davemans and dave)

Seeyou guys next time

Also foulplay i believe i played you more than once???

No Johns son

Syntax Error

Smash Cadet
Good **** all round. Smash, more smash, and a homebrew version of Resident Evil with those daft lil dipsticks that decided to try and annoy us for like 3 hours. Good times :)

BloodBowler - of course, gg on the organising. Did Chuck Norris actually show up to whine? I don't think I heard a peep out of him the whole time...

Bullet Bill - I'll work on powershielding those pills for next time aye? 'cause I know how much you love it when that happens :p Definately trying to pick up mario as a proper alt for next time though.

Wireframe - Close set. I got a bit panicky when you counterpicked Marth as it's a horrible matchup for Zelda, but it seems my shiek saved me that time. I doubt I'll get so much luck next time we play :)

Jam5 - I wanted to get pwned by your falco :(

Zeppo - Next time, I'll take 2 stock from ya. Then after that, 3 stock. After that? You shall bow down and aknowledge Zelda as the goddess of war while she toe punts your falcon all the way across the stage of your choosing. And the revenge will be so very very sweet. Good **** with the finals, that was probably the best one I've seen so far, unlucky you landed 2nd though, I was sure you had it won.

Frostbite - Nice pika, very nice to see one that isn't a gay little chain grabbing *****. gg on first, those games were close.

Aiko - Get your fox off whatever steroids he's using, he's way too fast for his own good :p I still don't understand how I can get you down to last stock in dittos half the time, my fox is so slow O_o

That's all I can think of for the moment anyways. See ya next tourney guys :p

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
No johns, i dont like them either
I'm allowed to express an oppinion xD When I say "You only beat me because blahblah" then you can rant about johns till your head falls off.

However, in light of this. I'm going to have to like, recruit somebody down my end. Make them play Peach, and then use them as some kind of test dummy o.o

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Mangz and sons before I make my shoutouts I have a fair few apologies to make:

Spam, Ouch, OwnA, v3x?, SpkzZ and anyone else travelling with the RnF-mobile: Sorry I couldn't hold out the singles guys, I was pushed for time and we barely made it as it was. It was unfair to invite you guys out then say we couldn't wait for you.

All the singles prize winners: I explained to you all why there were complications with it and I'd like to thank you for being good sports about it and congratulate you for your finishes.

Pretty much everyone: I know the whole resident evil with chavs thing wasn't nice, I did what I could to control it, no johns though, no incidents, ho harm no foul. Hope you all enjoyed the tourney anyway.

I'd also like to apologise for the lack of recording and results but due to a transportation error with my computer the motherboard in it is ****ed and I haven't got the pengz to fix it right now. Hence I'll not have internet at home for a while, everything is done via college and library. I'll have full brackets, results and pools up in the next couple of days guaranteed.

Shoutouts!

My memory is terrible, so if I've forgotten you, tell me and I'll add you.

Mafia

Capt. Zeppo: EDster taught me not to go Peach against you, I felt you had too much experience in the Falcon - Peach matchup and hardly any vs GnW. I stand by the descisions, gg's, no johns, congrats on the second place. Thanks for the support dude.

Mr. P: Didn't talk to you much but cheers for piping along anyways, always good to see you. Congrats on the finish and the doubles win with PJnr. Tell me when a date is set for Pfest2, I'd be up for piping along to that.

GEEK28: Our set was too close, you had me at the end with the tilts. No johns, you deserved the win. Look forward to playing you again soon.

Davemans: Your first tournament. You placed 7th. **** you. Just kidding dude, mucho congratso.

Reacherino: Too sick, loved the ' No Johns ' thing vs Lord Rust. Perfect timing. Good to see you again and hope to see you again soon.

Ac_Anon: Good stuff in doubles, thanks for the times. Nice moves on the saturday.

SDB:

RY@N: Best way to get kicked out, you absolute hero. Thanks for all the support, the drinks, the quiz game (Lol, same questions) and just for turning up. Good times.

El Jam: I never thought I'd meet a white boy who could dance. What a legend. Big thanks for the games, turning up, and making SF3 recognise the controllers. CX

I'm running out of time now so I'll update this with the rest of the shoutouts later <3

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
Mangz and sons before I make my shoutouts I have a fair few apologies to make:

Spam, Ouch, OwnA, v3x?, SpkzZ and anyone else travelling with the RnF-mobile: Sorry I couldn't hold out the singles guys, I was pushed for time and we barely made it as it was. It was unfair to invite you guys out then say we couldn't wait for you.
Not at all. You should not apologise man - we cudnt ask you to hold up the whole tournie for us. On Friday night there was an incident which really ruined getting down to Lancaster on time. It's my fault and I apologise. Next time, I assure you it won't be happening and we'll be getting there on time. : D

Sounds like everyone had a good time, congrats to all the winners. And what's this chav incident? sounds funny lol

Mr P

Smash Ace
Bloodbowler - Good **** with the tournie everything went really well i had a lot of fun and thats whats most important. I dont know how you cope living in the area you do because it's a ****ing ****ehole.

Jiraya - Your yoshi got a lot better, gave me some problems.

Supernintendoid - You have potential both your marth and falcon are decent keep practicing.

Lord rust - believe it or not you were the player i was least looking forward to playing because i am pretty awful in peach dittos myself, having a really bad record in them i wasn't feeling very confident playing you but it turned out ok. I think Ed is the only peach player that actually likes dittos so you're not alone. Maybe learn your jiggs for the matchup.

Vanity angel - I can see that you have some potential as your reactions are pretty good at times, there's just a few things you need to do with samus and it would improve your game a lot, im sure you can figure what those things are yourself.

Jam - We had some good matches and you are really fun to play, the first set could well have been yours if you didnt make those suicides but if you won it's only fair that i would have won in the losers bracket.:laugh::laugh::laugh: Your edge game is very good i wasn't expecting your edgeguards a lot of the time, it's something ill have to work on. Your falco is really good against peach too and so is your sheik, but im strong against sheik, your falco was harder for me. Thank yourself lucky i didn't pick brinstar instead of Dreamland that was a horrible mistake of mine but no johns. I found it very hard to approach your falco on DL, i cant give your falco that kind of space. It's about time we started beating Zeppo too imo he's not that good he keeps losing to london scrubs :laugh:

Ogre - You play marth and you are good against peach, you won fair and square but dont get cocky, you're not that good. I wont lose to you again. :mad:;):laugh:

Reacher - You get the biggest thanks because without you this wouldn't have been half the tournie it was. We got off to a horribly shaky start but we pulled through, you were rediculously good in teams and we worked really well together, we'll definately be teaming again. Thanks most of all for getting the rooms at the amazing 30's style winifred hotel that patter was rediculous, really appreciate it because you paid for it all out your own pocket. Both 5th in singles and 1st in teams, Peas in a pod :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kieran - you did well in teams but i was pretty gutted when you were playing jo3 and you just kept walking into his down smash, that was pretty ********, you are getting better though.

Bullet bill - nice friendly :laugh::laugh:

Red - wasn't i the guy that teamed with reacher ? Thanks for the shoutout.

Mr P - On that note i would just like to announce that you are ****ing amazing in teams. it doesn't matter who you are you will be guarenteed atleast 3rd place in teams if you team with you. Also your DI is ****ing incredible. ****ing gutted at 5th but no johns

Martha - You wanted a shoutout so you get one princess

I might do some more of these later depending on who gives me shoutouts/props for being amazing.

one last thing, just remember NJ

Davemans

Smash Apprentice
enjoyed this , shoutouts

Bloodbowler: Thanks for hosting, it was really well run and i enjoyed it, well done on 7th place, playing your game and watch was fun, hope you come to p fest2

Ogre: Probably my favourite set really enjoyed it, was too close, ill beat you next time tho;) mute city is too gay imo ,rainbow ride tho what an amazing stage :grin:

Coey: Nice guy, nice falco, kongo N64 was certainly a bold counterpick, good times in mcdonald's:chuckle:

Jo3: Legend;)

Aiko: Good games, your fox is really technical it gave me alot of problems, just needs more experience and it will be piping

Phil: Amazing patter as always, TY² for driving and housing us, shame it took like 5 hours to get back to Peterlee:laugh: well done in teams

Jam: Good times,playing against your sheik was difficult, was hard to find any flaws to exploit and your edgeguarding was really good, hope to play you again

Wireframe: GG`s

Foulplay: Your improving, i agree with the others just stop SDing and just keep practising on your tech skill

Ryan: Merchant, Good games in doubles

See you all at the next tourney

Aiko

Smash Champion
Just to let everyone know, I accidentally took home a black controller that did not belong to me. It has a sticker on the back. If you have lost a controller and think this one might be yours, let me know what sticker it is and if it matches, i'll be sure to return it to you.

If it is not identified within a few weeks, i will claim it as my own =D (jks)

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Time for a few Bold Nowtouts imo.

The Carlonator: Oh my goodness, this was easily the best tournament I've been to, ****ing amazing tbh. You've gotten a lot better as well, good times on getting 7th, shame I didn't get to play you but I'll make sure to next time.

Keiran: We had some good friendlies on the Friday night. You really need to work on your edgeguarding, when i was recovering you'd just be dashdancing about in the middle of the stage which doesn't really help your cause, but otherwise you're steadily improving so just keep it up and you'll be piping soon enough.

Dan A: Played some good friendlies on friday with you aswell, you've gotten a lot better since TNJ2. I had nowt in that falcon ditto.

Aiko: Good games on friday and also a good money match. You're attitude towards the game is very good and you're a nice guy aswell so good times all round. Don't worry about the results in our money match btw, I basically resorted to gaying you with tech chasing and chain throwing, things that you'll learn to get round as you get more experience.

vanityangel: Nice games in pools mate, I understand about the pressure getting to you because it's happened to me before aswell. You'll find it easier to cope with next time. And yeah I'll probably look for a different samus counter before the next tourney :)

Alan: Was this your first tournament? if it was good times, you're not bad at all. You've got a talent for pulling those horror turnips aswell :laugh:

Golfie: Son when are you going to man up and get through pools? I've got a sneaking suspicion you spend far to much time playing **** games like wow tbh :laugh:

Monty: Good games in the bracket, I actually think yoshis story was a good counterpick despite what other people said, you just got a bit unlucky in that match.

Caleb: Lol talk about close, our set was probably my favourite of the tournament. Also I was really pleased when you didn't pick kirby for the 3rd game :laugh:

Frosty B: Wow I knew you were good but I wasn't expecting that. Well done on winning singles, those finals were amazing. I was going to pick Link second game btw, but then you piped up with Falco and I was a bit scared of getting absolutey hammered lol.

Zeppo: Was a pleasure as always, when P-fest 2 rolls around I'll have to introduce you to the delights of Conkers bad fur day, seriously you'll never play smash again after that. Oh and you might have piped me down in singles but your marth has nowt on my jiggs, as soon as flatzone gets unbanned I'll be able to get a game off you :laugh:

Mr P: Yayuhz :laugh::laugh::laugh: What can I say? Teams was ****ing ridiculous, agreed that we're definately teaming again. You stopped me from completely self destructing during that first set, and again a couple of times later on aswell. It's also really reasuring to look down after I've just been gimped twice and see that you've still got all your stocks left :) NP about the Bold Winifred btw, you and Z saved me from that hall in Sweden so it was only fair tbh.

Craig and Davemans: Good times seeing you guys again, even though the crack on the journey back was ****ing diabloical :laugh: Hopefully see you legends at P-fest 2.
EDIT: I've just noticed that TY squared **** in your shoutouts Davemans. You are an absolute fanny :laugh:

Jam, Ryan, Anon, Will, Joe, Bullet Bill and everyone else: The crack at this tournament was amazing, and without wanting to sound like a massive gay, it wouldn't have been as good if you guys hadn't been there. Hopefully see you all soon :)

Ed, Dan and Neil: Bad times :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom