• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOOOL Stongers. S mah D.

Well Adam, I was hoping YOU would friendly me, of course. We never really get to play anymore.
We gotta make ourselves **** man.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
GEARZZZ too good lol.
We are definitely gonna push each other LoZR. I think we could be even better than we are now if we just started tellin each other more stuff and practicing together more. Also, Mario/Falcon/Fox/Marth dittos. Let's do it lol.

Stongers: sounds good. We're teaming in Brawl anyway so I'll need to have an idea of how you play so I won't hit you a lot lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol if you say so.

Wtf are you doing in the pound 4 thread though? People are just gonna say" yeah they're good but they're not THAT good."

I mean, we're gonna try to prove em wrong, but still....

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
How much we putting on the line mask. Im so hyped for this mm!
If lozr is hype, im hype. man, to think just back in january/feb, i was sittin there watching lozr tear up all of sova, including tope, and now im in his home turf about to witness glory.

mask is soo good tho. lozr has given me a humble share of his hype. i am honored

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
@nite, i wont let you down. I promise if this is anything like the last set we had at bills then it will be very fun to watch

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Saturday I work a short shift and then go to "Day at the Docks" which is an annual event that basically consists of live music and free beer for everyone, along with a bunch of funny contests and what not.

It'll be fun... but

I wish I could be at this tourney lol.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Friday night my car will be there. Fiz get there then so we can play. Actually i may get there earlier than that. If bill cant have us there til sometime, we can all just go eat or hang out until then

Top Bottom