• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Yeah, it's official. We're just coming for Saturday.

Get at me in Melee friendlies. I got like..........10% better. :laugh:

Brawl+ will be fun too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nobody's brawl+ will be up to date for this tourney really, because they're releasing a new one like...tomorrow.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
nobody's brawl+ will be up to date for this tourney really, because they're releasing a new one like...tomorrow.
if bill can get it the B+ files, I can bring my SD card USB port and everyone can update their SD before B+.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
to be quite honest, it's from another forum i frequent. some dude named swift calls me stongers. i didn't mess anything up...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
If you guys saw the look on his face when we told him, you would just die laughing.

ph00t and I have rigid faces of stainless steel and managed to keep it straight and play it cool. Like Dollar Store Derick would've, if he was there.

Top Bottom