• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Bill is so brofessional. Brotacular at it's best. Foxy you're right dude no one on campus is going to want a 16 y.o... so go for HS ones instead. your in college lol you can def. pull it. anyway.. I know a **** load of people at ncsu,/raleigh. i'll drag your *** out to a party next year, tell every one your 18 and you'll get some girls around raleighwood. Maybe your parents will let you out of the cage by then.

ps. if you're really lucky i might let you beat me in melee too. I'm a nice guy once you get to know me.
I don't think I've ever met you Dorsey, but I think we're going to get along quite well.

MM at Billtoberfest? Not money, though. I don't have that ****.

Foxy

Smash Master
Bill is so brofessional. Brotacular at it's best. Foxy you're right dude no one on campus is going to want a 16 y.o... so go for HS ones instead. your in college lol you can def. pull it. anyway.. I know a **** load of people at ncsu,/raleigh. i'll drag your *** out to a party next year, tell every one your 18 and you'll get some girls around raleighwood. Maybe your parents will let you out of the cage by then.

ps. if you're really lucky i might let you beat me in melee too. I'm a nice guy once you get to know me.
You are...

such a bro.

tears of happiness

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I love how almost everyone paid no attention to my need for a ride.

looks like I won't make it =(
Yea guys, I know there are people coming from Charlotte area and that would be going right by where he lives. Someone give this guy a ride. Crio maybe he is on the way for you. Or RTF perhaps your crew could pick him up.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
implying you think I have gotten close to intimacy

you guys are giving me so many compliments today =]
When did I ever imply that you could possibly get any on your own? Seriously, man, you are so obtuse.

Don't worry man I can be extremely brofessional if the situation calls for it.
Bill is a ****ing excellent waiter.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
lil' bit late here, but hepatitis isn't just a STD.

just saying.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, I don't ****ing know if we're coming anymore. I am getting really frustrated at everyone saying they're going, and then backing out, and then saying they're going again.

*throws hands up in the air and rolls her eyes*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Looooool

Crystalnite, are you bringin Duke people? What are Eric and Robert doing(they don't post, that's why I'm asking about them specifically)?

lord karn

Smash Master
Looooool

Crystalnite, are you bringin Duke people? What are Eric and Robert doing(they don't post, that's why I'm asking about them specifically)?
Robert actually goes to CH. He was at the first billfest of the school year last year. I saw him the other day and he said he was coming.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Robert is a fairly talented Melee Marth player from Chapel Hill.

DJRome, are they coming?

Bill/Karn, what was the decision made about Melee crews? During or before B+?

lord karn

Smash Master
Robert is a fairly talented Melee Marth player from Chapel Hill.

DJRome, are they coming?

Bill/Karn, what was the decision made about Melee crews? During or before B+?
I didn't know this was something we were deciding on. @_@ I thought it was already supposed to be after B+.

Top Bottom