• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

Vilt

Smash Lord
Good ****. I will be there sometime after 8pm and I think I saw it so I will bring it Karn.

Also I have Smith's Dazzle if anyone want to use it to record as long as it is okay with him that I bring it.

And if any bros want an SD card with Brawl+ on it, I still got some. I is selling for 10$ 1GB. Also anyone who still does not have a hacked wii, I will do too.

null55

Smash Master
LoZR, Mask, and Foxy vs. Me, 3v1, $75 MM

Dr. Mario (Me) vs. Mario (Dr. Peepee), $23.12 MM

Smith

Smash Ace
Good ****. I will be there sometime after 8pm and I think I saw it so I will bring it Karn.

Also I have Smith's Dazzle if anyone want to use it to record as long as it is okay with him that I bring it.

And if any bros want an SD card with Brawl+ on it, I still got some. I is selling for 10$ 1GB. Also anyone who still does not have a hacked wii, I will do too.
bring it.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Important info: Anyone can come at anytime today just give me a call so I know, my cell is in the opening post. Please remember to bring cans of soup because I would really like to have a lot to donate. My goal is 100 and I am planing on donating 50 myself so I only need 50 from everyone else combined. Please chip in it can make a big difference.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
I'll look it up. Don't worry about it man.

It'll be good to see you at this, bro.
Yay!

(list of personal goals):
1) Beat a marth with pikachu once *check*
2) beat olimar a few times in a blue moon *check*
3) Beat 2 marth's with pikachu *check*
4) beat HRNUT's marth once with pikachu *check*
5) face Boss's wigi/mario once with pikachu *check*
6) face another good pikachu main with pikachu *check*
7) beat that pikachu main with pikachu *check*
8) face m2k once with pikachu *check*
9) beat Boss's wigi/mario with pikachu *waits for a ride*
10) beat adam (lozr)'s wario for once with pikachu *waits 4 when adam returns to brawl, if ever....*
11) face Dr. Peepee again (for once) with pikachu *waits for sunday*
12) beat dr. peepee....... with pikachu *will wait for a long time for this*
13) become PR 1 in NC once... with pikachu *i guess i must wait longer than the previous one*
14) beat OoS no.1 PR once, with pikachu *I could do this anytime actually... waits for a ride*
15) face anther's pikachu with pikachu *wait for when he's in NC*
16) beat anther's pikachu with pikachu *more waiting*
17) beat m2k more than once with pikachu *might give up on this one :/*
18) retire and cook for brawl tournaments (chinese food for all ^_^)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Have you ever asked Duo and Mitsurugi to take you to MD/VA(that's where Boss is)?

Also, you need to hit me up at more tournaments lol. I won't bite.

My Brawl goals:

1. beat Sushi Man
2. Stay #1
3. hold world champion balloon challenge title.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Have you ever asked Duo and Mitsurugi to take you to MD/VA(that's where Boss is)?

Also, you need to hit me up at more tournaments lol. I won't bite.

My Brawl goals:

1. beat Sushi Man
2. Stay #1
3. hold world champion balloon challenge title.

PP, PP, PP.

I'm afraid number 3 is impossible with me attending. Get at me for the championship.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Is her voice like an angel's stongers?
Her voice was like the voice the stars had when they sang together. A sweet voice, a little indistinct and muffled, which caresses and does not thrill; an utterance which glides on without emphasis, and lays stress on what is deeply felt. Her voice was ever soft, gentle, and low, an excellent thing in woman. The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace.

lord karn

Smash Master
Her voice was like the voice the stars had when they sang together. A sweet voice, a little indistinct and muffled, which caresses and does not thrill; an utterance which glides on without emphasis, and lays stress on what is deeply felt. Her voice was ever soft, gentle, and low, an excellent thing in woman. The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace.
Envelope. . . that mountain.

Top Bottom