• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm more sorry for you bro.

WF is farther from Hickory than Shelby is. So no matter which school I go to, you won't be seeing much of me any more bro.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Lameeeeeeee

All well. That just means you have to come over here while you can...week after Thanksgiving. DO IT

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I'll try.

Practice in both games (Jim has to do legitimately do the same) so we all have a good time aight?

Also, I'm undecided on whether I'll bring Twicth with me or not. 3 person fests are awkward lol. Probly won't, but you never know. Maybe his attitude will change...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Twitch never says anything anyway. :(

And I'll see what I can do. I won't be able to practice at all next week - Grandmom's house. For a week. If I can play online, I'll be lucky.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
This is true.

Lol I know the feeling. Trust me. I go to PA 4 times a year for holidays.

I finished formatting Brawl now, so I need to talk to Bill tomorrow about what he wants to do with them.

Bill should start uploading the old tourney matches sometime soon as well.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Errr, they don't like me being so far away so often. Kinda sucks when it's not even a monetary problem so much as a worrywort one.
Dude, what will they do when you go to school? I hope they won't, like, call you in the mornings to make sure you get to classes on time.

I hate that shit.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dude, what will they do when you go to school? I hope they won't, like, call you in the mornings to make sure you get to classes on time.

I hate that shit.
Bro, if you're going to curse, do it right. Change the color of part of the word to white rather then bolding one part.

Shit

Shit

SO much better.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Zero, Brawl or Melee Ness? I can't promise no Brawl gayness.

Play smash with me Peter. I haven't seen you in forever now.

My mom doesn't want me to leave cuz I'm the first of my siblings to leave for college and apparently I'm important in my family and stuff. Boo.

Ph00tbag: man, you're so pro. Apply those skills to ZSS and you'd wreck me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
this is so gay

there are NO tournaments in NJ on thanksgiving week and there are like 6 the week before + C3 in 2 days that I can't go to

x_X

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I don't know what a "Goten" is

(lol dbz)

Edit: Yeah I lived in NJ with my Grandmom before moving down to NC. I only picked up smash once I got to NC though...because its so boring here...lolz

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Try living in Shelby. Our mall has a friggin curfew.

Nothing at all here when the fair isn't here and football games aren't going on.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, we'll see. That's IF I go to WF after all. I could just as easily go farther from you guys too. Furman is a good school.

I talked to Bill, and he said he'd work on getting the brackets and results up now. Also, he's uploading too I think, but his computer is being slow.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Our mall isn't worth having though...

On another note, Bill's Youtube channel is pretty cool. Temptation abounds...

I'm uploading the most recent vids to his channel, and I'm uploading my first set vs Ali (Winners Finals) onto my channel now. Check them out later on.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
so random note: my finger john (about the left side of my index finger hurting after smash) [in friendlies]was true...

i came home and found that the area had not only calloused, but also bruised..you can see the blood welling up under the nail....the price of power...or at least the price of SHDL with fox;p

but i got along fine just playing marth with my thumb instead..

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah golf kind of sucks. Brawl and weed are fun though.

But I do have to say, me and DUB went golfing the other day with 2 of my neighbors and it was probably the funnest thing ever. I knew it was going to be fun when my score for the first hole was 10.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
What are the stories behind Jcum and Zdick?

I think I have the answer, almost positive. You guys are ****in douchebags. :|

Top Bottom