• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

lord karn

Smash Master
Well, we'll see. That's IF I go to WF after all. I could just as easily go farther from you guys too. Furman is a good school.

I talked to Bill, and he said he'd work on getting the brackets and results up now. Also, he's uploading too I think, but his computer is being slow.
Dude, bill's just playing wow.

ocaie

Smash Cadet
Summary of Zdick

--zdick comes to every billfest without any chance of ever winning a match. he comes because he enjoys the alcohol, the social aspect, and the absolute destruction of wal-marts and convenient stores. just ask him about our epic wal-mart raid involving a blow up field goal at the next billfest. there are plenty of stories.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's why it's being slow...Bill didn't listen after all....good luck with brackets and all bros.

My computer gayed me, so uploads will be later in coming. Doin my best bros.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Summary of Zdick

--zdick comes to every billfest without any chance of ever winning a match. he comes because he enjoys the alcohol, the social aspect, and the absolute destruction of wal-marts and convenient stores. just ask him about our epic wal-mart raid involving a blow up field goal at the next billfest. there are plenty of stories.
I'm assuming that this is mr. fizwidget aka jcum posting on his brother's account.

lord karn

Smash Master
if you dont play often give me account access and a referral and ill give you a free 60 and 30 bonus levels for any char under 60. All i need is a referral and the ability to double box for triple xp
I will definitely take you up on this offer. Call me tomorrow or something. Or maybe I'll call you.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
lol, sigh..wow..i remember those days..poor creatures lost in darkness..i pray that you turn to the light

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So... at Thursday's GE tourney, Adam and I took first in dubz, and 1-2nd respectivley in Singles. We fufilled our team name: Low Tier Heroes. xD.

And its the szme Cap Falc and Sonic who went to the last Billfest

lord karn

Smash Master
So, I'm thinking the next biweekly might be at my Dad's house over winter break. Who will be able to make it if its in Raleigh, and what dates are good? I want to try to schedule around peoples' holiday plans.

ps, if you've never been to a tourney/fest at my dad's house, you're missing out

BEHR

Smash Hero
Is Raleigh further then Chapel Hill? D:

I wont be able to go after Christmas or on Christmas((Duh))

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
So, I'm thinking the next biweekly might be at my Dad's house over winter break. Who will be able to make it if its in Raleigh, and what dates are good? I want to try to schedule around peoples' holiday plans.

ps, if you've never been to a tourney/fest at my dad's house, you're missing out
i'm pretty sure me, cjlove, and behr would be able to come if it was over winter break. i've talked to cj about going to a biweekly and he told me that over winter break would be a perfect time for him, but whether or not he wants to drive to raleigh i dunno.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord

As far as I know I wont be out of town at all during winter break, and i'll definitely go if there is a tourny in Raleigh.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Karn has to bug Bill about it. I told Bill already, but he won't quit playing WoW I guess...

Sup Jim. Post on your own account lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You think you should be referring to them as Biweeklies?

On another note . . . L0zR wants to show this video to everyone. I personally see no good reason to do so. It's just a mash up of all our video we've taken in the last year. Add some music, water, and spice. BAM. Whatever, though. If you want to see it, I should have it available pretty soon. It's not a catfish video, mind you - just a compilation of recordings we've had laying around.:bee:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
They've only been bi-weeklies a few times lol.

Sorry ZIO, I meant to get the clips to you, but life kinda said no. Can you hold out for my clips just a while longer?

Jubilee montage? Just wonderin if that clip sent to you by Toasty is in there.

I really do wanna see whatever it is though.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
These videos range from a year to a few days in age. I could include the jubilee vids, but nothing I have recorded is all that funny outside of the IHOP vids toasty gave me.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
someone come visit me in mt airy and bring a gamecube + melee..i'm bored..though i'm improving at Starcraft

Top Bottom