• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best FS?

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Super Sonic probably is the Best.

For me: I like Ganondorf's FS, cause always works to Kill 2-3 opponents.

I think if you know how to use each Final Smash, you can become Good with.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I think marth's
The ghetto timing mixup you can pull is pretty crazy...:) think what the power of 1 second can do...

Then there's sonic....my stars...sonic doesn't need the chaos emeralds...too much chaos...:)

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Wolf. His FS is awesome but just not right.

But has anyone else noticed how Brawl is balanced based on FSs? For example, MK's FS practically sucks, and Ganon's is just amazing.

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I like space animals, and yoshi. I can pretty much always get KOs with them, and sometimes more than 1. Sonic's is good, but i find it hard 2 control. Giga Bowser and Wario Man are also great imo

SuperChoco

Smash Rookie
Super Sonic is the absolute best, there will always be a guarrentied kill with it.

I really don't think the spacies are that bad, just depends on the character. The better the recovery the easier it is to escape from. Playing as puff, it is easy to dodge it.

Marth's is good but it sucks to miss in the air.

The most balanced one is Giga Bowser IMO. Incredible power, but last for such a small amount of time.

And while I'm at it, the worst FS is pikachu's or DK's.IMO

UberMario

Smash Master
Super Sonic is just too lethal to not be the best. (I once got 9 kos using a single FS on wi-fi)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sonic, The Space Animals,

Also depending which stage you are on, Olimar, Jigglypuff, Snake,

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
Marth's is a 1HKO if they are on the stage on final destination iirc. I don't think any of the others can garuntee(sp?) a kill. But the last time I played with items was like ages ago, so I'm probably wrong.

The_Prince

Smash Cadet
Marth's is actually really easy to dodge. Against skilled players, you usually have to use mindgames on them to land it successfuly. Also, MARTH'S SMASH IN THE AIR DOESN'T KILL HIM!!! People keep saying that but you can cancel it at any time in the air with a or b.

I vote sheik and sonic for best final smashes. Sheik's is a OHKO and has the initial stun that traps opponents near her, and sonic's kills in around 3 hits per person and is waaaay more easy to control than pika's.

I love all of the sword FSs, MK's, Marth's, Ike's, and Toon/Link's.
But in my opinion... Best FSs are Jigglypuff's (If you're on a small or medium stage), Snake's, Luigi's, and, sadly, Sonic's. Sonic's is much too cheap IMO.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
I say Marth, considering it can k.o you in one hit
then's there's samus, it can reach from one side of the stage, to the other,
depending on what stage and where you use it at
last but not least, the king triple de
you can't avoid it, only if you have a star....

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I love all of the sword FSs, MK's,
Among the worst in the game.

Who seriously gets hit by this?

Decent at best.

and Toon/Link's.
I take it Link doesn't count as a swordsman anymore?

But in my opinion... Best FSs are Jigglypuff's (If you're on a small or medium stage),
You can still grab the ledge, drop, then regrab and you're safe.

It's fairly dodgable, someone like Olimar can just whistle to take damage. It's good.

Only good if they fall asleep. You can shoryuken or up-tilted Fsmash.

and, sadly, Sonic's. Sonic's is much too cheap IMO.
Yes, because his Final Smash is one of the only redeeming qualites about Sonic. There's no such this as "cheap" in this game.

I say Marth, considering it can k.o you in one hit
then's there's samus, it can reach from one side of the stage, to the other,
depending on what stage and where you use it at
last but not least, the king triple de
you can't avoid it, only if you have a star....
And if you miss, it's punishable. You can also SD if you're not on the ground.
Samus has the best FS because once it's over, you transform into a character that isn't total garbage.

Dedede's FS is horrible. It's completely avoidable.

Right, Straked, I meant best as in "looks" for FSs with MKs, Toon/Link's, and Ike's, they all look nice, but may suck, I do not only pay attention to the damage of the move.
Thank you for critisizing every bloody FS that I like, what do you think is the best one?

shmo395

Smash Cadet
if u ask me, its hard to say because theres FFA 4-3-p or there is 1v1. i kno sonics is good for an easy 3 kills in 4p ffa if everyone else has some damage already. If everyone on the stage has 0% very hard to kill everyone unless u play with total noobs. Wolfs/Falcos on the other hand can kill a slow player at 0% i dont put fox in there because you would have to be playing a total ****** to get him forced off the screen due to the fact that the fox landmaster moves at 2mph.

shmo395

Smash Cadet
yeah me too
very easy as long as your on the ground when he does it, all you have to do is spot dodge a little after he starts it, or just spam the spot dodge and hope for the best which usually will come.

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
Has to be wario. That suit just looks awesome. Also I like how TLs and Link's FS look, they look quite badass.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Right, Straked, I meant best as in "looks" for FSs with MKs, Toon/Link's, and Ike's, they all look nice, but may suck, I do not only pay attention to the damage of the move.
Thank you for critisizing every bloody FS that I like, what do you think is the best one?
I haven't played with items in months. But it's the spacies/Sonic.

No doubt.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sonic Really has the best FS ?

He is so annoying whe he get it.

What do you Think about Ganondorf's FS ?
It's near undodgable, along with the Landmasters. Making it easily the best.

Ganon's is pretty nice. You can usually bait a kill, and it works. Top 10, in my book.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Ganon's is pretty nice. You can usually bait a kill, and it works. Top 10, in my book.
How About - Flame Choke -> Final Smash [Does Around 60%]
It's a Instantly Kill, Unfortunately I don't remember the real damage, cause I don't play with items since 5 months.

Maybe 2nd of your Book?

Muwhahahahahaha !

POKE40

Smash Lord
jiggs FS's effectivness is limited to small stages.
Best only on:
-FD
-BF
-Lylat Cruise
-some parts on Isle Delfino
- some few other stages

Jiggs must not use on the stage but underneath it.
Her body goes through the stage hitting the plankers and the idiots that remains on the stage.
It's avoidable when you're above the stage at her 11 o clock or 1 o clock
best person to use to avoid Jiggs:
ROB, Kirby, Jiggs, And MK

I put jiggs around #9 or 10.
IMO btw.

Sonic must be near top, assuming a "pro" handles him
But what pro plays w/ items?

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
omg snoics finl smash is so cheap it lasts 4 so long and like nothing dmgs him and he does so much dmg 2 every1 else so hax omg

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I happen to feel that Marth's FS is not that hard to hit with. Push the aggresion before-hand and read their manuevering. When you can tell what they'll do, release it.

And unlike other FS's, if Marth's hits you, you have NO chance of surviving unless you're playing on like New Pork City.

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I can sometimes get 2 ko's with falco. First ko by killing them on stage. The second comes when they respawn then i fly up to the top of screen and kill them.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
And unlike other FS's, if Marth's hits you, you have NO chance of surviving unless you're playing on like New Pork City.
I Heard that Charizard and Wolf can SURVIVE...

I don't remember well but Wolf's Reflector and Charizard's UpB can Block.

I'm not sure.

I haven't played with items in months. But it's the spacies/Sonic.

No doubt.
Hm... Sonic's is not the best/cheapest in my opinion. I'd have to agree and say that Ganondorf's is most likely the best on any stage. Even though it is rather challenging to obtain a Smash Ball with Ganondorf, due to his slow movements.
Sonic's FS, on the other hand, cannot really kill until 50%+, and can be jumped over a few times before he gets your damage any higher.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hm... Sonic's is not the best/cheapest in my opinion. I'd have to agree and say that Ganondorf's is most likely the best on any stage. Even though it is rather challenging to obtain a Smash Ball with Ganondorf, due to his slow movements.
Sonic's FS, on the other hand, cannot really kill until 50%+, and can be jumped over a few times before he gets your damage any higher.
I think it's safe to say that any logic or reasoning won't work here.

So the best thing I can do is just say "you are dumb". I apoligize if that is offensive. Good day to you.

Top Bottom