• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best fox player ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill3345

Smash Rookie
Hi this is my first post on this comunity i´m from domican republic (sps crew specifically) this is a mach of one of the betters players on this country but the amazing in here is..than he play with fox so i called this trhead "the best fox player" because i´d never seen one fox like him even on youtube :) so wacht it out and tell me what you think about our fox fox game plays!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCpagsBT09Y

PD:this is a tournament macht :D

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
That is a very good Fox.. Yo have no idea how hard it is to do the b-reverse double lasers so consistently. Wow.

mostri

Smash Cadet
hola amigo dominicano. te voy a dar mi criterio y junto con el va tambien un consejo. me parece que prometes mucho con el fox en cambio el que jugaba con metaknight tenia el boton de escudo roto porque si no es asi el hombre es mas malo que la fiebre porcina esa que anda por ahi. eres bueno, de eso no cabe duda, pero buscate un rival que sea mas digno para darle propaganda a tu fox. no importa que le hayas dado perfect, eso lo unico que me dice que tu rival no es nada. buscate un mejor rival y entabla una pelea de verdad. que yo piense que el tipo juega muy bien pero que te mire a ti dando mayor esfuerso. ese metaknight era definitivamente anormal porque si hubiera sabido usar el escudo como dios manda hubieras tenidos muchas prolemas porque la mayoria de tus golpes son SMASH y demorarias en reaccionar luego de fallar. eso que le hisistes a el jamas me lo vas a hacer a mi. no obstante me parece que tienes mucho , pero mucho talento. sigue asi

xJon

Smash Cadet
Hehe dominican. I never knew they had tournys up there. Any idea what city? I'm going there in summer

Bill3345

Smash Rookie
Hehe dominican. I never knew they had tournys up there. Any idea what city? I'm going there in summer
Santo domingo dude and san pedro de macorix if you want take my email elkillbill-@hotmail.com so i could get you here and take you to some tourney :p

y mosntri mmm...la verdad el no es muy bueno pero como eres dominicano deberias de conocer a ray cierto? bueno ray esta al mismo nivel de eese fox :D

mostri

Smash Cadet
lo siento amigo , no soy dominicano. soy cubano. pero al ray si me lo encontre en videos del melee y me intereso por que juega con mario y por lo mucho que me recuerda a mi. entonces hay muchos rivales por aya, no pierdas el tiempo poniendo como tu fox le da perfect a un pobre metaknight , buscate al mejor y entablen una pelea de titanes. una vez mas te digo que eres muy bueno. ojala algun dia pueda jugar contra ti y contra ray que de tanto que hablan de el ya parece una leyenda

xJon

Smash Cadet
Hey I added you to msn, I'm going to Santo Domingo btw, Do you guys play at the plaza central

Bill3345

Smash Rookie
Yes we do :D we play where ever is a wii with brawl :D you´ll see our powers i hope for you to come i cant wait

Seton

Smash Apprentice
Good Fox...not the best one, obviously. But that MK..lol man. First one that i see recibing 3 Fox utilts :S

Bill3345

Smash Rookie
that is what you think?jjeje "those laser" is than we do than you dont ...i´ll tell you the reason why those laser are in..that make you feel the flow of the game i mean thats is the game, make you faster and lethal cause the enemy get confuse and you making your space(spacing tecnique ) and the laser always hit the enemy that put him rapidly on 100% and then U-smash than never in the life!!! jajaj

That´s why those laser are in game and no for show like you said :) ours fox players are better than yours i mean i´d never seen a good fox in USA alls "meta" "d3" snakes" are good..just those i think...

.AC.

Smash Lord
lol needs more triple lazers and less smashes,pretty decent though

DarkAura

Smash Lord
he's very good but not the best. that SH double laser thing is crazy hard to do that fast... very impressive

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
That is a pretty good Fox but to be the best is virtually impossible. Anyways, this Fox is very talented so he could be one of many best Fox players there is IMO.

Bill3345

Smash Rookie
your you are a clown man you must of being humble, you have a good Fox but your if definitively these nor near being best and your attitude do not help i want to tell you in youtube also you are heaviest… you fall to me bad..*******!!

PD:you are the worst fox ever seen i bet i can beat you even with sonic ....

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
your you are a clown man you must of being humble, you have a good Fox but your if definitively these nor near being best and your attitude do not help i want to tell you in youtube also you are heaviest… you fall to me bad..*******!!

lolz,why so serious...

Legan

Smash Lord
That fox aint Zeton. Zeton is the hottest fox evaaar. Wait till the anther vs Zetons fox matches get put up. Im talkin about a fox goin toe to toe with the best pikachu(lol matchup) in the world in a tourney match.

The fox was pretty impressive though.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

your grammar fails.and he is a pretty good fox.not the best but good.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I swear I was going to post a link to Rook's channel as soon as I saw this thread wasn't about Rook.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
thank you for the laugh
Lol I expected a post like this from you.

Rookie is too good.

Edit: Oo and I agree with xyro. That Meta Knight was trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom