• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best fox player ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss8

Smash Hero
that mario can beat you in both game. in melee that mario is the best. m2k can't beat that guy. ask krazyzyko about that mario, loser. tomorrow u'll see a good fox. rooki sucks. we'r all laughing here in my country watching rooki's fox. hahah ur mario is not average, but is not that good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWwXu2ekttc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYHiRWtWj8

that's one good mario. best in puerto rico and dominican republic, ask krazyzyko. the best character in melee is ray's mario here. in brawl is the second and the first is roy's fox!!. mk here is not top tier. is average. we only respect ally, we dont have a snake like that. all the others characters we'r better even m2k's mk.
yawn no point in arguing im the best mario out

PERIOD.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
this one is for u rookie

This thread is funny.
sorry i'm late. this is just one round, i have internet problems. and it's been difficult to upload all the vids. i'll show u tomorrow the others rounds., this is the first round of the finals. it was the best of 5. i'll show the others rounds tomorrow like i said. and the entire tournament later. thanks for watching. and plz be honest. specially u boss!!!...

boss8

Smash Hero
dude im being honest if that mario came over here he wouldnt even make it out of pools....same with the snake and the fox....

this thread is hilarious......im literally laughing at how bad your community is at brawl and melee....ROFLMAO!!!

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
what r u talking about?

dude im being honest if that mario came over here he wouldnt even make it out of pools....same with the snake and the fox....

this thread is hilarious......im literally laughing at how bad your community is at brawl and melee....ROFLMAO!!!
yeah right, u r the best... this is a fox and falcon vid... why r u talking about mario?. later u 'll see mario's vids. and roy's fox is better than rookie, don't talk &*%. where do u live?,, when is the next tournament??,, we can go there and win some money. what do u think?... ally is the best, i'm very clear of that. i want to play against him or m2k, not against u.... just to prove that u don't play.

boss8

Smash Hero
yeah right, u r the best... this is a fox and falcon vid... why r u talking about mario?. later u 'll see mario's vids. and roy's fox is better than rookie, don't talk &*%. where do u live?,, when is the next tournament??,, we can go there and win some money. what do u think?... ally is the best, i'm very clear of that. i want to play against him or m2k, not against u.... just to prove that u don't play.
lol ok i mean i will let rookie kindly beat u in brawl then proceed to beat all the others....lol

as far as m2k....and ally YOU WONT GET A STOCK OFF......

sidebets???

dont get me started cause i will own you myself....lol

honestly you are to funny...

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
ok boss

lol ok i mean i will let rookie kindly beat u in brawl then proceed to beat all the others....lol

as far as m2k....and ally YOU WONT GET A STOCK OFF......

sidebets???

dont get me started cause i will own you myself....lol

honestly you are to funny...
u r my hero. do u want to play online?. or do u want us to go there?.. when is the next tournament? and where is it?... or u can come to the next tournament here. u talk a lot of trash dude. u play very bad ssbb, ur mario is average. and ur luigi too.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
OKOKOKOKOKOK

Boss your ma dude, that's one.

TWO

I'm ashamed of my own country, i am Puerto Rican and i wouldn't be caught dead playing smash in such a beautiful country, i'd be out on the beach kicking it with shorties and relaxing. Living over here in the states, New York City and Maryland/Virginia is where you can definitly just play smash and it's all good.

Boss = Best Mario Brothers in the country (Mario & Luigi) :)
R00kie = Better than my entire latin country :)
Samboner = Best WiFi Fox :ohwell::urg::psycho::dizzy:

Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic
:laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh:
Holy crap you guys are just down right horrible players

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
First questioning R00kie, with vids from 2008 that got uploaded in Febuary, that was friendlies and ******* around (NOTE THE ENTIRE section in game two where we just **** around trying to grab each other, lmao). Plus, I knew R00kie's style like the back of my hand and visa versa, so that shows absolutely nothing about either of our skills, because we were playing to our personal metagames, which is a concept that I doubt you can even comprehend. Plus, there were mindgames in there that you couldn't even fathom. HELL, there were MISTAKES in there that you probably couldn't even recognize.

Then you DARE to challenge boss? And M2k?!?!?

lmao

Normally, people troll threads, but this thread is trolling us.

MINDGAMES SON!

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
First questioning R00kie, with vids from 2008 that got uploaded in Febuary, that was friendlies and ******* around (NOTE THE ENTIRE section in game two where we just **** around trying to grab each other, lmao). Plus, I knew R00kie's style like the back of my hand and visa versa, so that shows absolutely nothing about either of our skills, because we were playing to our personal metagames, which is a concept that I doubt you can even comprehend. Plus, there were mindgames in there that you couldn't even fathom. HELL, there were MISTAKES in there that you probably couldn't even recognize.

Then you DARE to challenge boss? And M2k?!?!?

lmao

Normally, people troll threads, but this thread is trolling us.

MINDGAMES SON!
I love you (no-mo) XDXDXD

actually i thought the fox in the vid in the first post was quite good lol
K.O.KEN times TROLL!!!

Good job Chibo :chuckle:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
u r my hero. do u want to play online?. or do u want us to go there?.. when is the next tournament? and where is it?... or u can come to the next tournament here. u talk a lot of trash dude. u play very bad ssbb, ur mario is average. and ur luigi too.
I laff at this guy. A lot.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
well supershadowlink you can always get ray to play a tourney here. Just don't get disappointed if he doesn't make it far. you obviously don't came to our region or you would think otherwise. I wont lie that is a Very impressive Mario but i have seen boss do some pretty sick **** in tourney against other top players. Boss is the Mario version of chuck Norris. in that video were mostly fox and other easily combo characters. ALMOST any Mario can do good against fox(no offense rookie) if you play mindgames right. show me show destroying a jigglypuff, a peach, and a marth contently oh and of ALL the rookie vids you could have got you pick that one lol. everyone loses every once in a while so that video meant nothing. Boss has a record to prove he is the best and to be totally honest if i were Boss i wouldn't have even talked because i would thought you were stupid. I going to have to go with boss and rookie on this one... BOSS AND ROOKIE FTW.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i still don't understand why this thread is still alive but w/e....

supershadowlink WHERE ARE THOSE NEW TOURNEY VIDS?!?!?!

Snail

Smash Lord
This thread is by far the best laugh I've had this month so far, lmao.

Because videos of a good Fox playing incompetent Meta Knights are evidence of amazing skill and the ability to beat the US' and the world's best players. And M2K and Boss are only average, after all.

My my... XD

i still don't understand why this thread is still alive but w/e....

supershadowlink WHERE ARE THOSE NEW TOURNEY VIDS?!?!?!
I think the internet in the Dominican Republic only works about half the time, so it might take him a while... :3

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
better late

I think the internet in the Dominican Republic only works about half the time, so it might take him a while... :3[/QUOTE]

hehe was difficult. i'm a doctor, didn't have time. don't be arrogants.. all players have mindgames and know about it. boss, u r averague. i talk about brawl, ,not melee. in melee u r better than us.
akatsuki's tournament finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFdYV5JY3Rk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxjUoUF8Quo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRKby7UrBxc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T8uGwqL2Ow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW4nTiOWgUI

sefiminals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_21IwUM0u0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8znIOEZ5VKo
just a few cuz is true that i talk too much. u need to watch to confirm or denied wath i said. rookie, u r bad man. boss is not so bad. but u?? naaa. that mario is not the best mario here, is average. like u boss. the best mario didn't come, cuz was busy. flame is better than u, that's what we think. we want to play in some tournaments in EU. we can go, tell us date plz/.
leave ur coments. thanks

DarkAura

Smash Lord
idk... those matches were sorta who has the most laser skill fight but he's a great fox no doubt... i just can't trust the fact he's better than rookie until i see him in north american tournaments

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
we want to go

idk... those matches were sorta who has the most laser skill fight but he's a great fox no doubt... i just can't trust the fact he's better than rookie until i see him in north american tournaments
the lasers r good. is mindgame and if the opponent has 100 % can die with up smash. we want to play against u. but we dont know nothing about ur tournaments. give us some informations

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Boss i know you hear this a lot ...but can you give me a few tips on how to play mario. Im pretty good because I watched your videos and mimic them in a way. any suggestions?????

boss8

Smash Hero
Boss i know you hear this a lot ...but can you give me a few tips on how to play mario. Im pretty good because I watched your videos and mimic them in a way. any suggestions?????
dude dont try to mimic me...i mean u can if u want...but id rather you have your own style of play....most people try to mimic others....i use to do that....until i said i can just be myself.....

ummmmm just aim me or something...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
dude dont try to mimic me...i mean u can if u want...but id rather you have your own style of play....most people try to mimic others....i use to do that....until i said i can just be myself.....

true boss.my brother likes ur luigi and to learn more tactics from it but plays completely different.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion

im not mimicking you all the way. i just took bits and pieces of all mario i see and combined them in to one(me) so don't worry i play nothing like you lol. I have my own style now

Matt07

Smash Master
Meh boss, your stilll hella good with both =P.

Although I'm not gonna lie, I'd like to see more of your Mario.

You need to come to Mario boards more often :(.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
honestly

i dont really see anything new...i've been trying to use cape **** in singles...
your luigi is way better than your mario. at least in videos that's what i see. but is true what u said. you won american's tournaments. i don't really know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom