• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best fox player ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famous

Smash Champion
dude dont try to mimic me...i mean u can if u want...but id rather you have your own style of play....most people try to mimic others....i use to do that....until i said i can just be myself.....

ummmmm just aim me or something...
lolz, I'm glad nobody can actually copy me and my randomness...Mindgames ftw!!!...Or are they?

Making a tech video, got some stuff to show you...

Desire

Smash Journeyman
Alright, fox player was pretty good, not 'OMFG THE BEST FOX PLAYER EVA!!!'

Its more of a *BAD* MK. Watch the video again. but this time. mainly focus on MK. That MK is rigged.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
i didn't say that

you dont think i win turneys???

because i have and do....
most be good if u win tourneys. that's what i tried to say. but still. i think your luigi is very good. ur mario i don't know...but like u said. u win tourneys

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lolz, I'm glad nobody can actually copy me and my randomness...Mindgames ftw!!!...Or are they?

Making a tech video, got some stuff to show you...
its not about copying and using your style as theirs but to take bits and pieces of better Marios and combining them to make your own Mario style like i did........PS i did mimic you just a litlle:) (dont hate me)

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
I think the internet in the Dominican Republic only works about half the time, so it might take him a while... :3
hehe was difficult. i'm a doctor, didn't have time. don't be arrogants.. all players have mindgames and know about it. boss, u r averague. i talk about brawl, ,not melee. in melee u r better than us.
akatsuki's tournament finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFdYV5JY3Rk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxjUoUF8Quo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRKby7UrBxc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T8uGwqL2Ow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW4nTiOWgUI

sefiminals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_21IwUM0u0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8znIOEZ5VKo
just a few cuz is true that i talk too much. u need to watch to confirm or denied wath i said. rookie, u r bad man. boss is not so bad. but u?? naaa. that mario is not the best mario here, is average. like u boss. the best mario didn't come, cuz was busy. flame is better than u, that's what we think. we want to play in some tournaments in EU. we can go, tell us date plz/.
leave ur coments. thanks[/QUOTE]

I love how all they play is FD... what??? :ohwell::dizzy: I wish i had grand finals all on FD. If all you guys is play is FD i feel sorry if you guys play a REAL tourny set with REAL stage rules

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol rookie i didnt notice that.....if you really want to come here to our tournies then your going to have to step yourgame up for real.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
hehe nothing to say about how we play? hehe

I love how all they play is FD... what??? :ohwell::dizzy: I wish i had grand finals all on FD. If all you guys is play is FD i feel sorry if you guys play a REAL tourny set with REAL stage rules[/QUOTE]

we play 6 stages. in that tournament u pick ur stage. was coincidence. but we only play 6 stages that's the true.. do u have anithing to say about how we play??? sounds like u dont hehehe.. better than u that fox.!!!!!!!!!!

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Ok. I just found this. What ever happened to the first fox Representative? Why is shadow hijacking his thread to talk about roy our boy? and the low quality no tri-pod shaky camera videos?
"hehe was difficult. i'm a doctor, didn't have time. don't be arrogants"

Arrogance* fixed. And if you don't have time how do you continue to post in these threads?

The fox is good roy our boy. but the meta wasn't A+ and he wasn't better than rookie (not the rookie from the 2008 videos son DO WERK)

also I lol at Fd being the only stage on Spanish Brawl disk LMAO

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
u r not smart

Ok. I just found this. What ever happened to the first fox Representative? Why is shadow hijacking his thread to talk about roy our boy? and the low quality no tri-pod shaky camera videos?

Arrogance* fixed. And if you don't have time how do you continue to post in these threads?

The fox is good roy our boy. but the meta wasn't A+ and he wasn't better than rookie (not the rookie from the 2008 videos son DO WERK)

i write this in just 1 min. upload the video take a while. why u dont say nothing about the lastest videos?.. i'll tell u why, cuz u cant say nothing. cuz both of them, ,fox and falco r too good. the only thing u can say is fd, fd, ,fd. was fd to prove skills. dont be fool. is better than rookie. way better. i'm talking cuz i'm the agent of a few players in my country and roy is one of them. billy didn't have the permision to do this, but he already did so.... u can't win against us. too good for u. and thanks for the miswritting correction xd!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8znIOEZ5VKo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_21IwUM0u0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW4nTiOWgUI

Area_6

Smash Journeyman

Its ither you can't read or your to busy sucking roy your boy. it clearly says the fox is good. How can you be a doctor if you didn't graduate from highschool? Oh I see, Thats why the life expectancy is so low over there

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
mmm

LOL!!!!!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

you just made my day
i'm going to work in miami next year, i'm so sorry for u guys. i just want to hear this: roy is the best fox. ray is the best mario. rookie sucks. most of u americans shoud apoligaze to me. u think american people r the only one in this world. is not like that. and u dont know what's the life expectancy here. don't talk. u have a high percent of children's deads each year.

boss8

Smash Hero
u think american people r the only one in this world. is not like that. and u dont know what's the life expectancy here. don't talk. u have a high percent of children's deads each year.
ummm swine flu???

ROFLMAO!!

also ray is not the best mario and that roy guy isnt best fox...come to america and get *****...

i would come there but no point in winning pacos....:laugh:

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
yeah right

ummm swine flu???

ROFLMAO!!

also ray is not the best mario and that roy guy isnt best fox...come to america and get *****...

i would come there but no point in winning pacos....:laugh:
r u goint to win?... i don't think so. i told u, only m2k or ally can, u dont. it's very funy, nobody says that rooki is better than roy anymore hehe. pacos??,, what the??...

DarkAura

Smash Lord
im CANADIAN and i think roy is a very good fox... He is close to rookie's skill level but he's not there yet
I want to see him in North american tournaments he will do well in them no doubt but rookie can do better...

What im saying is i can't trust the fact he's better than rookie until i see him playing professionals in the US/Canada

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
u r smart

im CANADIAN and i think roy is a very good fox... He is close to rookie's skill level but he's not there yet
I want to see him in North american tournaments he will do well in them no doubt but rookie can do better...

What im saying is i can't trust the fact he's better than rookie until i see him playing professionals in the US/Canada
u speak very well. ok, i'm not going to say that anymore until roy and ray play in north american. i'll keep putting videos of tournaments until that day. today we have another tournament.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Okay. I watched all of the videos.

Roy's Fox would get 3-stocked by any competent NA player (I can't say US anymore because of...well, Canada). You guys play the game like it came out a month ago.

He has
- No sense of spacing
- No idea how to approach
- A terrible problem of doing the same thing over and over (SHDL -> Dash attack 4 times in a row YEAH GET HYPE)
- No ability to read his opponent
- No idea how to edgeguard
- No knowledge of how to recover safely as Fox

I could go through each video and point out every single mistake, but that would be a waste of everyone's time. His Fox isn't "the best." It's not "great." It's not even "good." America learned to deal with these kind of Foxes during the 2nd month of play. Roy coming to America would just be free money in the pot.

STOP SAYING THIS IS A GREAT FOX.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
ok

Roy's Fox would get 3-stocked by any competent NA player (I can't say US anymore because of...well, Canada). You guys play the game like it came out a month ago.

He has
- No sense of spacing
- A terrible problem of doing the same thing over and over (SHDL -> Dash attack 4 times in a row YEAH GET HYPE)

I could go through each video and point out every single mistake, but that would be a waste of everyone's time. His Fox isn't "the best." It's not "great." It's not even "good." America learned to deal with these kind of Foxes during the 2nd month of play. Roy coming to America would just be free money in the pot.

hahahahhaahahahah ok. u r so smart hahahahahahah.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
This post rate: 10/10 FIVE STAR JAJA Jaja ROOKIE IS NOT EVEN A GOOD PLAYER...he has not tecnique ,no mind game,no agresivity ,NO NOTHING!! XD
This isn't true... Rook's a solid Fox...

The best? lol nah, not really... but solid.

I hate "best Fox" discussions...

but just to join in the fun... Roy is no match for any of the higher-ups on the Fox board...including me

He's just not that good of a player...

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion

He has
- No sense of spacing

wow i hate brawl and was just randomly lurking but **** this post was ****.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
OKOKOKOKOKOK

Boss your ma dude, that's one.

TWO

I'm ashamed of my own country, i am Puerto Rican and i wouldn't be caught dead playing smash in such a beautiful country, i'd be out on the beach kicking it with shorties and relaxing. Living over here in the states, New York City and Maryland/Virginia is where you can definitly just play smash and it's all good.

Boss = Best Mario Brothers in the country (Mario & Luigi) :)
R00kie = Better than my entire latin country :)
Samboner = Best WiFi Fox :ohwell::urg::psycho::dizzy:

Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic
:laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh:
Holy crap you guys are just down right horrible players
/thread.

scrubs shut up.

someone lock this

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
ya, despreocupate que de mi dependeras.
My Spanish is incredibly rusty and all, but here a choppy translation:
"You shouldn't be concerned about that, it's none of your business"

Of course, using Spanish in an English forum just to have those not able to speak the language not understand it and therefore being obnoxious definitely speaks of maturity and your social skill.

gg no re, supershadowlink.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
I'm going to repeat this for the last f*cking time, keep my name out of every single one of your mouths about "best fox". I told everyone i don't give a sh*t about it. Best fox means nothing. Maybe i should drop fox and that'll seal the deal and forever keep my name out of a stupid azz conversation.

AND

Fenrir your not in a position to talk about me, because i know im better than you overall. And don't worry, if your thinking to play you I glady will, soon so don't worry. I understand all you stated was "R00kie isn't the best fox but he's solid", so let's just make this clear that you (just like every other fox main has already understood) just keep my name out your mouth about fox, I don't care about best fox. Sh*t i don't even care about fox period, im not conditioned/obligated to main him, I just play fox to play fox that's it.

Fenrir, Roy, NKB, Area6, Zhamy, Iblis, Mav, Zeton, Champ, RPK, A6M, Switch, Aizen, Soul Ark, Ruddy, Jenkins, TO Joe, Samboner and Snowball are all wayyyyy better fox's than me. So there you have it people

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'm going to repeat this for the last f*cking time, keep my name out of every single one of your mouths about "best fox". I told everyone i don't give a sh*t about it. Best fox means nothing. Maybe i should drop fox and that'll seal the deal and forever keep my name out of a stupid azz conversation.

AND

Fenrir your not in a position to talk about me, because i know im better than you overall. And don't worry, if your thinking to play you I glady will, soon so don't worry. I understand all you stated was "R00kie isn't the best fox but he's solid", so let's just make this clear that you (just like every other fox main has already understood) just keep my name out your mouth about fox, I don't care about best fox. Sh*t i don't even care about fox period, im not conditioned/obligated to main him, I just play fox to play fox that's it.

Fenrir, Roy, NKB, Area6, Zhamy, Iblis, Mav, Zeton, Champ, RPK, A6M, Switch, Aizen, Soul Ark, Ruddy, Jenkins, TO Joe, Samboner and Snowball are all wayyyyy better fox's than me. So there you have it people
Hah. Rook, you're hilarious. i mean really...

First of all, if you truly didn't care about best Fox, you wouldn't have responded... sooooo yeah, way to prove that one. :rolleyes:

Secondly... "I know I'm better than you overall"? um... cool? no you don't. lol... you haven't seen a video of me in months... and you have no idea how I'm playing. To compare skill, and say you're better than somebody you haven't seen play is loltacular.
To clarify, I didn't say I'm better than you... because that type of discussion is ridiculous. There's no possible way either one of us could back that up... so to bring that up is actually really funny...

good going, Rook. :rolleyes:

(I find I use :rolleyes: a lot when responding to you. lol)

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Hah. Rook, you're hilarious. i mean really...

First of all, if you truly didn't care about best Fox, you wouldn't have responded... sooooo yeah, way to prove that one. :rolleyes:
Hey d*ck head, i responded because im sick and tired of other people putting my name in there mouth, you whole "if your dont care then why respond" is the most obvious thought that would come to your mind, and if that's all you can think of when reading my post than your a moron.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hey d*ck head, i responded because im sick and tired of other people putting my name in there mouth, you whole "if your dont care then why respond" is the most obvious thought that would come to your mind, and if that's all you can think of when reading my post than your a moron.
lolol wow.

The funny thing is... you spent this whole thread enjoying people saying you're the best, without really saying anything about it. You said once that you took your name off "best Fox"... and that was all you said about it.

Then I make a post, in which (if you actually read it) I was defending you.. but daring not to call you the best... and you jump on me for that? haha

So basically... you don't mind when people say you are best, but when somebody says you are not, you respond harshly...

This is also backed by your saying, basically, "uh...you don't know because I'm better than you"... and the big font, and profanity / namecalling

yeah, these would certainly imply that you do in fact care.

so yeah... get logic'd. :rolleyes:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Guys. Stop being kindergarten kids. Both of you.

This is why "who is the best X" discussions are dumb. There are several good Foxes, and both Fenrir and Rookie are good Foxes. End of discussion.

Everything else is immature and silly.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
hey rookie.how did ur matches with jjwolf go? area6 told me u guys played. if u recorded them.i'd like to see em. i doubt jj recorded them. he doesnt usually record stuff. im looking for all matchup info regarding every character vs wolf that could give me advantages and things that give disadvantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom