• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best combo character?

kataridragon

Smash Ace
lolz at ganny

Biggest combos i would guess fox..... but if u really wanted to know try checking characters on training mode, it tells you combo numbers that you have reached, also i believe there is a guide here listing combos for all characters. Try a search!!!

Im friendly...........

waks

Smash Journeyman
Laser locking is a combo. Go for Falco, lol. My Falco has 999 combos in training section.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
lol at the answers that came before me.

Sheik has the most combos in Brawl.

That shouldn't even be debatable unless your talking about Diddy banana game.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
inb4lock?

Falco can do tons of semi-combos(escapable sometimes) at low percents, MK has good things too, ZSS, Sheik and Diddy Kong too, but there are no true combos in brawl(only a few, like the Gatling Combo of Falco)

This belongs to the Melee section

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Undoubtedly, Sheik. No contest.

Even excluding the tilts locks, and footstools combos.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Sheik, ZSS, and Lucario

Mario, Luigi, and Kirby are ok, but not as good as the above.

Samus and Diddy can set up combos with their projectiles

Veil2222

Smash Journeyman
Sonic and pikachu both do really well in the area of improvised combos. Sonic's got spindash combos that can do anywhere from 10-35 percent or so, and spring combos that kill off the top around 100%, and pikachu has chaingrabs, grab throw combos, quick attack cancel combos, and quick attack lock.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sheik

ice climbers

lucario

diddy kong

fox

luigi

metaknight

no particular order

all pretty decent

wolf and falco are pretty combo-like, but they are mostly just fast

Darth JoBak

Smash Apprentice
sheik

ice climbers

lucario

diddy kong

fox

luigi

metaknight

no particular order

all pretty decent

wolf and falco are pretty combo-like, but they are mostly just fast

THIS

Teh Future

Smash Master
Most characters in brawl have moves that link together very well. Some of the best were pretty much already listed. Anyone that says brawl has no combos at this point has no idea what they're talking about.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I hope people are joking when they say Wolf, lol.
Jabbing the Cstick left as fast as you can is not comboing.

As for actual combos...Zamus, Sheik, Mario (at lower percents, anyway), Luigi, and Sonic are probably the best.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
tis be yoshi >.>, why?

Because he can bait almost anything you do in the air with Egg toss, that crap pretty much forces you to Air dodge which he then punishes the lag from, or you get hit, >.> so he can put you in a Hit or be hit after situation >.> + back air leads into lots of things >.>

RedSnowman

Smash Apprentice
A lot of people have already posted this but Luigi. He can combo/juggle you from 0 to 70% if you aren't careful.

Nexus Bond

Smash Apprentice
Izaw's Link combo does 60%, and Falco has good combos out of grabs/throws, e.g. dthrow-bootsmash. Also, ftilt-laserlock is nice. Also, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Lucario, his fair combos into a lot, including (but not limited to) nair, fair, dair, and, best of all for killing, AS (AURA SPHERE).

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Sheik, Lucario... Nobody else really comes close, honestly. Fox just has Dair>Utilt, Pikachu can spam Utilt and Uair when following DI, and Weegee... I never really looked into Weegee.

...Call me crazy, but I've never seen a ZSS combo anything other than the paralyzer to ____. That's really not a combo so much as a followup, seeing as physically stunning your opponent just plain shouldn't count, and most of her moves are quick, but have a bit too much knockback and cooldown to really chain together well.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Sheik, Lucario... Nobody else really comes close, honestly. Fox just has Dair>Utilt, Pikachu can spam Utilt and Uair when following DI, and Weegee... I never really looked into Weegee.

...Call me crazy, but I've never seen a ZSS combo anything other than the paralyzer to ____. That's really not a combo so much as a followup, seeing as physically stunning your opponent just plain shouldn't count, and most of her moves are quick, but have a bit too much knockback and cooldown to really chain together well.
Fox can grab out of dair, jab out of dair, utilt out of dair. At 70% and above dair begins to combo into dsmash. At 100% dair can trip and it combos directly into a unshieldable upsmash.......your view of Fox is wrong. Thats really what the general public thinks, dair to utilt is all Fox has.....no sir.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Sheik is more combo/juggle-based (gameplay) than Sonic is.

Sonic is.. more chase-y.

Top Bottom