• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Smahsfest at my place tomorrow, starting at like, 10 am.

Don't expect alot to eat if you wanna grab stuff at my place.

My sister out for the weekend so anyone who want to stay overnight talk to me first.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
livestream that ****
webcam, direct feed, i don't care. just MSN me so I can see it live XD got family coming over but they're ignorable don't worry

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Camerican, lol. XD

I'm going to tourney play....

we need BC vs WA crew battle asap... >__>
That was not me ffs : / , i would never do that XD
If im not mistaken all i did was piss too (i hope whoever did it goes to the grave going like **** camerican took the blame for my ****! )
And if im not mistaken the whole theory was im the only person big enough to clog a toilet? what the hell type of logic is that XD

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
That was not me ffs : / , i would never do that XD
If im not mistaken all i did was piss too (i hope whoever did it goes to the grave going like **** camerican took the blame for my ****! )
And if im not mistaken the whole theory was im the only person big enough to clog a toilet? what the hell type of logic is that XD
I totally clogged that toilet.

unityole

Smash Lord
maybe more smashfests after i get back to sfu, right now im in deep ****, and its not over yet.
and this time all smashfest will be hosted in the open area.

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
Jack was talking to me on Saturday about starting to host smashfests at SFU Surrey, so hopefully that works out! :)
Hopefully it DOESN'T work out!

It's like a 2 hour bus ride for me, if it's in surrey, i won't be able to go anymore =/

though in two years when everyone's either left BC or died in a nuclear holocaust, i'll have my license and can drive there.

Top Bottom