• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Haha yeah, it's always FFA there. I think most of them are bored of Melee after 5 years, but the problem is I know a lot of people who got bored of Brawl already too. Might be just my year. I'm actually working at the Burnaby campus 9 - 5 from Monday to Friday (yay co-op!) but I do have an evening class Wednesdays until 8:30... Maybe I'll see you around next semester?

Were you guys playing around 8pm last night? A friend of mine said he got to try Brawl+ in the games room.

If you have questions about SIAT I can always try to answer. I'm in fourth year now.
I'm almost never at the Surrey campus that late. I live at the Burnaby campus though.

Also, that smashfest was effing stupid. Just sayin'...

:005:

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Well... This is surprising... A welcome post after how long? :3

I missed the first and only smashfest located at the Surrey campus so that's kinda a downer for me...
But, I guess that playing smash on Fridays in the games room makes up for it.
Being able to play against Jake is all I really need to see how well I compete within the community. :)

Also Jake, I'll try to bring my Brawl CD on Fridays.
I'm trying to keep up with my hmwk so I won't be able to bring it daily. :(
If you want, I can bring it with me on other days so that you can play with some other people.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Well... This is surprising... A welcome post after how long? :3

I missed the first and only smashfest located at the Surrey campus so that's kinda a downer for me...
But, I guess that playing smash on Fridays in the games room makes up for it.
Being able to play against Jake is all I really need to see how well I compete within the community. :)

Also Jake, I'll try to bring my Brawl CD on Fridays.
I'm trying to keep up with my hmwk so I won't be able to bring it daily. :(
If you want, I can bring it with me on other days so that you can play with some other people.
I don't know how well playing me helps with that...I'm a n00b at Melee, and there isn't much of a Brawl community to speak of anyway. XD

It is nice to play for a bit to unwind after classes though.

jhim

Smash Cadet
hey guys, is it alright if Will's cousin James goes to Kenny's smashfest? Will said he won't go if his cousin doesn't.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
lol is that a threat? ohh ****....

guess Will aint goin *****, dont ****iing threaten us with his presense, its not like hes god = =

jks i have no say

Edit: just dnt make it sound like a threat LOL,

unityole

Smash Lord
i started bringing smash 64 to sfu surrey games room, people play it there from noon till whenever =D

ikool

Smash Apprentice
i started bringing smash 64 to sfu surrey games room, people play it there from noon till whenever =D
Oh, do you were Unityole? Ok then :p

I still plan on bringing my brawl CD on Fridays for smash. As cool as the 64 version is, I think more people prefer brawl at the SFU Surrey campus.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Are you going to be around tomorrow? My lab got cancelled because of midterms, so I have no classes tomorrow, but I still have to go to campus to do homework. I'll probably be working in the library, so I'll be in the area for a while. =P

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
for those canadians who made it to TP3,

thanks a bunch for coming and we will stop being lame and come visit you guys soon.

Daltsy we missed you :)

ikool

Smash Apprentice
yeah, I'll gnaw your face off
... O_O;
Sounds like fun... How does one go about setting up a smashfest at their place anyways?

Jake, we had a bunch o people in the Games Room yesterday wif smash. There was this one guy with a really good Yoshi there, I was hoping you'd show up so you could play a ditto with him. :)

Anyways, I got mah CD today and I'll be in the Games Room by 11:30.
C ya thar.

Renth

Smash Hero
Dammit! Now I really need to go to *pound* 4, just so I can hug Renth >_<

<3
I've lost a lot of passion for smash to be honest, i'm mostly going to hang out with everyone and my goal is to get out of pools aside from that. Free hugs.

edit: just registered.

unityole

Smash Lord
me and roby been playing smash at sfu surrey lately, couple of good smashers there but roby still 2-3 stocks them. though roby saying they are improving pretty fast and got use to the speed.

most of them are brawl players though, and gotta **** more in 64.

Top Bottom