• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Basically just a couple people coming in to the games room during school hours, setting up Melee and 64, and playing. It's interesting seeing some of the people who don't post here, but still know how to play Melee properly. ^.^

:005:

Sion

Island of Horizon
Basically just a couple people coming in to the games room during school hours, setting up Melee and 64, and playing. It's interesting seeing some of the people who don't post here, but still know how to play Melee properly. ^.^

:005:
oic. I don't start school until november and I work 2-3 times a week so would it be illegal for me to come in during school hours to play a bit of melee with you guys?

unityole

Smash Lord
oic. I don't start school until november and I work 2-3 times a week so would it be illegal for me to come in during school hours to play a bit of melee with you guys?
naw anyone can come but games room has ****ed up hours.
tuesday 2:45 - 5 pm is booked for highschool students pretty dum, monday - thursday games room closes at 9 pm so best times are monday to thursday.

friday and sat i think it closes at 5 and 6 pm, pretty ******** if u ask me.

well roby said he isnt gonna come today i guess he got tired of traveling cause nobody satisfied his **** except adam.

im just aiming to get that 64 community back up again, at sfu surrey!

edit: next time when roby and adam comes i will be sure to post here.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Adam played Brawl.
I saw it with my eyes.

Games Room hours = Library hours. Closes at 9 Monday to Thursday except for that stupid high school time. Closes a 5 on Friday and Saturday. Closed on Sunday. The only stupid part to me is the Sunday thing because some of us need to take out books during Sunday too =[ Burnaby library is open every day. They need to hire more staff.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Adam played Brawl.
I saw it with my eyes.

Games Room hours = Library hours. Closes at 9 Monday to Thursday except for that stupid high school time. Closes a 5 on Friday and Saturday. Closed on Sunday. The only stupid part to me is the Sunday thing because some of us need to take out books during Sunday too =[ Burnaby library is open every day. They need to hire more staff.
IT WAS BRAWL PLUS! I SWEAR!

I Almost combo'd a Nair -> Uair -> Knee but the knee took 20 seconds to come out -_- GG

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Ooooh was it? I feel like trying that sometime for ****s and giggles :o maybe if you're all there again next week. I was stressed as hell yesterday. Our presentation had an error in it that my team member fixed and uploaded while I was walking up to the front to download to the presentation computer x.x

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Well, the games room is now full of melee and 64 players! This is some good sheez seeing the smash community come down and play a couple rounds. ^.^

I just wish there was a greater brawl community up here. :(

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Poor Sion.. :(

lol SFU surrey gamer lounge becoming all melee and 64 now. GG B.C smash community invasion.

unityole

Smash Lord
will hook me up with ur msn WILLL HOOK IT UP NIKA, sfu surrey games room man, thursday BO10 and extreme are showing up, no johns.

sion and adam better come too

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I keep hearing about this guy who brings brawl+ to the school? Does he bring his own wii? If he does, I wouldn't mind bringing my SD card... It's packed fulla awesome texture hacks and different character movesets. :D

unityole

Smash Lord
another note, games room opens 8 am to 9 pm monday to thursday, but tuesday is probably the worst time to play smash at sfu surrey. the place is booked by some high school kids crap from 2 30 pm to 5 pm which is REALLY dum.

adam wont be at sfu surrey on monday, so i doubt roby would come. since eric said he has time on thursday and would make his way to sfu surrey, i suggest people to play on thursday. possibly the best time to smash with eric, adam and roby.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
another note, games room opens 8 am to 9 pm monday to thursday, but tuesday is probably the worst time to play smash at sfu surrey. the place is booked by some high school kids crap from 2 30 pm to 5 pm which is REALLY dum.

adam wont be at sfu surrey on monday, so i doubt roby would come. since eric said he has time on thursday and would make his way to sfu surrey, i suggest people to play on thursday. possibly the best time to smash with eric, adam and roby.
As long as I'm not working on Thursday I will be coming. :)

Metà

Smash Master
For those of you who don't already know, I'm having my bday party this saturday, same day as the tournament. Any smash players I know are welcome to come and play smash all day, and I'm gonna have 4 full set-ups guaranteed. However, do NOT bring any friends, unless they are people I know. In addition, please tell me if you are coming, and who you are bringing. Post your email address and I will send you my contact information and address either that, or add me on MSN/AIM/FB).

The party starts at 5 pm officially, but I will be letting people in as early as 2 pm for smash. Note: there will be alcohol, but don't feel like you have to drink if you go, as there will be non-alcoholic beverages available. If you want to drink, it's BYOB, fyi.

unityole

Smash Lord
as long as u have at least 1 64 setup i will be there with ur birthday present

unityole

Smash Lord
REMINDER, eric roby and adam going to play smash at SURREY SFU games room tomorrow.
i would say afternoon, probably 2-9 pm.

I WANT WILL AND SION TO SHOW UP, tony should come too, for the sake of smash melee.
NO JOHNS GUYS

unityole

Smash Lord
****ing jack wasn't there

and said he would be

or something
maybe u should stfu or i'll **** ur babiz
how could the brown town sees me and u guys didnt, i was there since 10 am and people goes in and out of that room at least every 5 mins, and door is never locked.

no way u couldnt get in. eric and adam walked right in just fine.

unityole

Smash Lord
YO SCOTT GAMEPRO

thanks for smashing with us today man, SCOTT GAMEPRO will now come to SFU SURREY FOR SMASH. every tuesday, wednesday and thursday.

SION NO JOHNS THIS TIME NIKA. eric will drive u so NO JOHNS MAN

Top Bottom