• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I'll go to either of the SFU's just give me a call tonight or earlier in the morning like before 10

seven seven eight three eight five six one zero nine

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Oh wtf. That definitely ain't legit. How many people did it and what nationality were they.. and where?
Was heading over to a friend's house for smash. You have to go through a certain alley, and that's where they got us. There were about 5 guys that confronted us directly and about 2 who were waiting in a car. 3 Brown guys, a Korean guy, and 3 white guys. We were walking through the alley when we saw one of them ahead. We look behind and see a Korean guy coming up. We thought he was heading towards the guy up front so we ignored him, then he started sprinting at us. Next thing we know, he hits one of my friends down and takes his bag and then the other guys came to jump us. We did what we could to protect out other valuables, but the hit from behind took us by surprise and we couldn't really do much about it. My wallet was stolen along with my friend's cell phone. He was also sent to the hospital from injuries. We called the police, so we just gotta see how it goes from there.

Edit: I definitely saw the Korean guy at school before though. I really wanna confront him and kick the crap out of him, but that's not the best decision right now. I'm mad pissed right now. :mad:

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
Was heading over to a friend's house for smash. You have to go through a certain alley, and that's where they got us. There were about 5 guys that confronted us directly and about 2 who were waiting in a car. 3 Brown guys, a Korean guy, and 3 white guys. We were walking through the alley when we saw one of them ahead. We look behind and see a Korean guy coming up. We thought he was heading towards the guy up front so we ignored him, then he started sprinting at us. Next thing we know, he hits one of my friends down and takes his bag and then the other guys came to jump us. We did what we could to protect out other valuables, but the hit from behind took us by surprise and we couldn't really do much about it. My wallet was stolen along with my friend's cell phone. He was also sent to the hospital from injuries. We called the police, so we just gotta see how it goes from there.

Edit: I definitely saw the Korean guy at school before though. I really wanna confront him and kick the crap out of him, but that's not the best decision right now. I'm mad pissed right now. :mad:
That sounds mad serious. I hope you get all of your stuff back and get some type of revenge (without being stupid of course). Hopefully the police can figure out and deal with it too and it sucks that you have to go through some sketch alleyway to get to your friend's house.

If you saw that Korean guy before, I'd definitely get up in his grill and have a few words with him. T_T

jhim

Smash Cadet
man i feel bad bout asking u guys to come to my place =/ well luckily Anthony didnt seem to have too bad of injuries....

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
In the afternoon? o.0 Geez, that's brazen. Just goes to show how unsafe the city streets are. I'm gonna be super paranoid about where I go now. Tough luck man; I hope those ***holes get what's coming to them. >.>

:005:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
omg Will, I didn't know it was that serious ):

I'm so sorry, are you ok? I feel so bad for your friend omg.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Guys don't worry, William is a tank.

He'll just grow more controllers from his crotch.
LOL. Yakal's boss. get @ him.

omg Will, I didn't know it was that serious ):

I'm so sorry, are you ok? I feel so bad for your friend omg.
We're okay now. Thanks for your concern Victor. My friend's doing just fine too. He left the hospital the same day he was sent there (he insisted that he left lol). He says he recognized the Korean guy too, so we're gonna see what's gonna happen tomorrow during school.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman

you coulda own him, just upthrow to knee, the guy is probably a n00b so no di

Top Bottom