• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Why did Eric spam this in the Australia regional boards? Do you guys want Aussies at this or something? We suck...

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
I definitely would love to come to this. So when the details are figured out ill see watsup
<3phil

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
So I'm bout to tell it like it is.

WA vs BC crew battle at this thing. WA is about to tap. BC isn't even good!
BC is gunna **** so hard. You guys better bring your trusty luigikamaster with you :)

Once it's may, it's done. You guys aint ****
what are you going to do?
Send in some ****? Nope.
oh **** andy, u try'na get at me? I'm not even on our PR and I **** all of your players GETATMESON! :psycho:

Epic tourney is epic.
Roby you have ABSOLUTELY NO ****ING JONZ FOR MISSING THIS TOURNAMENT!

Also, WE should do a falcon only tourament for melee, just say'n. Byuusan u better come and bring recording equipment + mic so me, phil, and PB&J can bust a nut on this commentary thing.

Noobking fk'n out!

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Just so you know Alaska peeps are planning a huge 2 week road trip to go to this tourney, and it would be optimal if it were in June after school is done with. We're bringing like 10 people at least.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Once it's may, it's done. You guys aint ****
what are you going to do?
Send in some ****? Nope.
^ WA is ****** this guy too!
hmmmmm, maybe i could convince zhu to go, this might be fun, i've never been to canada, though i guess htat is assuming flights aren't too too much
were gonna beat the **** out of bc in a crew battle

suck a **** ice ****ers
MOHNEY MATCH!?

I'mma leave you numb.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
were gonna beat the **** out of bc in a crew battle

suck a **** ice ****ers
Are you kidding me? WA couldn't even BEAT OFF, let alone beat BC in a melee crew battle! :laugh:

GET AT ME!!! HYYYYPE!

I'll only go if blunted object is in my pool.
DONE!

Just so you know Alaska peeps are planning a huge 2 week road trip to go to this tourney, and it would be optimal if it were in June after school is done with. We're bringing like 10 people at least.
I'll talk to Evan and see if he can move it to june. It seems there's alot of people that want it changed to that time.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
June might be bad yo. I might be out of state or out of country in June. D: Oh well, if a lot of people want it moved, so be it.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Washington, what is your current lineup for crews? Did you guys want top 5? top 10? w'sup?

IF it's top 5, BC will most likely look like Diakanos, Dieslow, Blunted_Object10, Hitsugaya, and either Cowear, Patooty, or Sion IMO. By that time Sion will probably be top 5. John also better not play **** like @ Genesis. Dayum.

Top ten will look like Diakanos, Dieslow, Blunted_Object10, Hitsugaya, Cow Ear, Patooty, Sion, Noobking*, Daltsy*, Meta*, Tahsis*, Space Falcon* (3 of the last 5 depending on who shows up and whos good at the time)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Washington, what is your current lineup for crews? Did you guys want top 5? top 10? w'sup?

IF it's top 5, BC will most likely look like Diakanos, Dieslow, Blunted_Object10, Hitsugaya, and either Cowear, Patooty, or Sion IMO. By that time Sion will probably be top 5. John also better not play **** like @ Genesis. Dayum.

Top ten will look like Diakanos, Dieslow, Blunted_Object10, Hitsugaya, Cow Ear, Patooty, Sion, Noobking*, Daltsy*, Meta*, Tahsis*, Space Falcon* (3 of the last 5 depending on who shows up and whos good at the time)
Top however many of us come? We'll decide when we get there. OR, since all of BC is there we could pull a Pat's House and do BC vs The World, and throw like FalseFalco/DJ Nintendo/pbnj or whoever on our crew too.

We can see when we get there I guess?

I definitely would love to come to this. So when the details are figured out ill see watsup
<3phil
**** yea! :D Phil you should fly up to Seattle and roadtrip with us cuz I bet its waay cheaper that way.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I would **** bc too hard
except tony
Daltsy > you twice already *cough*
If you don't use your choketroller then you might do ok, but BC got your number last year ;)

Is tony even confirmed for this yet? Where's ryan too?

They better not be leaving or something lol

May is gonna be fun :)

How about late May? Like the 27th or something. Or you could even do it on memorial day, that would work out nicely.
Is that a 3 day weekend?

LOL nobody knows how good BC is. BC is as good or better than all but 3-5 states. GET AT US!
lol eric gets ***** by sion and john the week before he ***** socal crew
gg get@adamsfaceon$$s

BC vs world would be REALLY fun :)

Top Bottom