• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Or Byuusans recording skills and friendliness will be QQ'd over when they are absent.

That's a liiiiittle more important... because it's AMAZING...and melee is where AMAZING happens...

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
How far is this from the airport?
Skytrain will take you DIRECTLY to the venue pretty much. Plus you can get a hold of me, blunted, or other smashers and we could probably even pick you up. My number is 778-892-2554

is it true u can buy a quad of bcs finest for 30-40 american $$'s?
What dieslow said. Plus it's REALLY kill.

Put me as unconfirmed now, things happening, things sucks
No johns Kenny.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
We fine citizens of BC do not endorse the use of illegal drugs, nor the use of jigglypuff in tournament matches.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
are you guys still helping me find a cheap flight? >.< atm the cheapest I could find was like £450 which kinda sucks

or to the state where the doug lives :/ near washington or something?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
are you guys still helping me find a cheap flight? >.< atm the cheapest I could find was like £450 which kinda sucks

or to the state where the doug lives :/ near washington or something?
lol, Fuzzy. I'm not sure what the costs are, but we could help you by providing free housing and even free food in some cases.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Flying to Washington wouldn't be bad. Seatle is close and they'll come so could bring you.
I think the plan is to pay for some of the flight, donno about looking for it though. Planning travel plans for others usually isn't a good idea/worth it for either party/work out well/beneficial in any way.

Money though, it's good and food, also good and sleep, also good.
Essentials can be done. :)

I won't ask what yiff is.... too scurred

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL it worked, adam

You still thinking 'bout going, PP? Bring some Falco love to Canada <3
It depends on college stuff. I think I might be done by the time this rolls around but I really have no idea.

I'm actually kinda screwed either way, now that I think about it, because my parents would probably be gay about letting me get a plane ticket to Canada.....

unityole

Smash Lord
It depends on college stuff. I think I might be done by the time this rolls around but I really have no idea.

I'm actually kinda screwed either way, now that I think about it, because my parents would probably be gay about letting me get a plane ticket to Canada.....
i will be here to commentate ur matches, and play superboom in 64

FalseFalco

Smash Master
how is there a lot of falco in bc.. ok look there is like 7-8 falco players out of like 50+ smashers in BC how is that a lot?
I didn't say a lot I said enough.

You're probably really cool in person but not on the internet :(

PS I'm coming to this but only to revenge tim and tony
and hang out with all you fun BC folk

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Suuuuuuuuuuuup
What's up is your Falco. Oh, Also, I'll chip in $50 for your plane ticket that you can collect upon your arrival in the form of a $50 MM.

theres enough falco in BC LOL
Needs moar. I must have the best VS falco game of ANY Falcon EVER!

Just say you're going to Washington. It's close enough. ;)

Plus I gotta show you that falcon/falco is an even matchup. yayaya ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol, well Washington is still super far, but I'll see what I can do I guess. It's not like I don't want to go though.

Falco/Falcon is a FUN matchup(for me), but I dunno about that even stuff. =p

Top Bottom