• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
so cute

Tiep speaks truth, so does Manuel.

wtf, smash has 'serious' matches? Tournament and money matches are suposed to be serious? I've never heard of this...?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
You're on, Adam.

For the lulz, of course. Hopefully Tony isn't taking this personally! Gosh, imagine his face when he loses another $20 or so for being too cocky and not skilled enough :(.

;D

Let's play sometime, Tony. I don't have much school.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
At the doubles talk, why is this being brought up? I'm pretty sure it's already been established that doubles =/= singles, and this pr is a singles only one.

Doubles results might as well be Halo or SF results for this PR's perspective.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
So lulz. Tony couldn't beat me even if all the viets that go to DT jumped me during our matches. That's a lot of viets.

And ADAM couldn't beat my two secondaries even if the prize were free weed and alcohol for life.

2EZ

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
So lulz. Tony couldn't beat me even if all the viets that go to DT jumped me during our matches. That's a lot of viets.

And ADAM couldn't beat my two secondaries even if the prize were free weed and alcohol for life.

2EZ
no man can afford that much alcohol and weed. :p

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

2EZ
Name your secondaries. Name a date for us to play. We will play best of 21 and I will destroy your ANYTHING.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LOL Tiep it's so true.

K guys, this has been the most ****ed up friday of my entire life...

It started with the governement phoning me and telling me that there is no record of me ever working in my life and they don't understand why.
It peaked when I witnessed a multi-car pile up, I was NEXT but narrowly missed every car swirving through it and dodging a flying tire.
It ended when I finally got home and on the last street, pulling into my driveway, I ran over a ****ing raccoon and nearly killed it.

You don't want to know everything else that happened. It's so ****ed for a single Friday.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
;) sounds like someone is backing out.

But sure, Marth is fine, too.

I think I've let the cocky jokes go on too far. Back to passive-aggressive courtesy.

Solid-Slade

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am a new smasher.... well new when it comes to the competitive part of it anyways. I would like to get involved more and play with some better players in my area. I live in Coquitlam and I have a car so I can drive wherever to meet up and play. I also have a wii, GC, Melee, Brawl(not that I like it thaaaat much) and a 32' hd tv. If anyone knows of any tournaments or just get togethers I would love to come and play. I wouldnt even mind just meeting up with a couple of you if there is no larger events going on just for some practice.

PS. Im sorry if this is not the correct thread to post this is im new to this kind of thing.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Pff if you can't overcome his main characters.. then how can you become the best? =P That goes with any player too.
Kage wake up. Dieslow and manuel both beat you with their secondaries in tournament last time you played them. :laugh:

manuel mains marth =P

Hello, I am a new smasher.... well new when it comes to the competitive part of it anyways. I would like to get involved more and play with some better players in my area. I live in Coquitlam and I have a car so I can drive wherever to meet up and play. I also have a wii, GC, Melee, Brawl(not that I like it thaaaat much) and a 32' hd tv. If anyone knows of any tournaments or just get togethers I would love to come and play. I wouldnt even mind just meeting up with a couple of you if there is no larger events going on just for some practice.

PS. Im sorry if this is not the correct thread to post this is im new to this kind of thing.
I'd like to start by welcoming you to the community. It's always great to see new smashers coming in. I'll start by recommending that you don't play smash on a high def TV because there will be lag. I'm assuming by hd you meant plasma or LCD. There are several frames of lag which causes people to mess up alot when playing on those TV's. Aside from that, you have 20 hours until the best player in the UK leaves to go back home. He's currently staying at a smashers place in coquitlum named Evan AKA "Meta" on the boards. I'll PM you his phone number and you can try to get some games in with "Fuzzyness" before he leaves.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage wake up. Dieslow and manuel both beat you with their secondaries in tournament last time you played them. :laugh:

manuel mains marth =P.
So what, I don't live in WC. Do you really expect me to travel everywhere all the time to show what I'm capable of. No. Like I said anything can happen at this point, if I do end up fighting any top players again. Like I said at this point, right now I am the best in EC.. at least in singles... well maybe OOS. I do what I can.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
So what, I don't live in WC. Do you really expect me to travel everywhere all the time to show what I'm capable of. No. Like I said anything can happen at this point, if I do end up fighting any top players again. Like I said at this point, right now I am the best in EC.. at least in singles... well maybe OOS. I do what I can.
nah kage you **** you ****. <3

Dynamism?

Smash Champion

ew, hd is gross LOL

welcome to the community!
Hope to see you around some time.

Lmao james. Get *****, Raccoon. I'd hate to hear what your Mondays are like.
I'm scurred of mondays every week. o.O

Doing the best you can is all you can do, so that's why you should do your best.

When I decide to win, it's gonna be so easy. So far I've done my best to have fun. When I do my best to win, piece of cake. My best is better than BCs best. *Fact

Manuel, I MM your anything, I know you're scurred of me when I decide to play well.

Tony too, no randoming will mean I 3 stock you 3 times instead of one in a set.

Adam, Roby, Sion, Ryan, Tiep, John, Yakal, PR is for noobs that don't know where they're at.

WHERE YOU AT>?!?!?!?!

MUAYHHAHAHAHAHH :laugh:

Love Buzz

Smash Rookie
grand finals was recorded but evan pulled the plug to the power bar to stop adam from playin after he was told not to & the powerbar was hooked to the laptop + tvs & setup then i heard daze rage at evan cuz the grand finals were not saved & then evan facepalmed himself
Daze checked his laptop back at Evan's place that night and I'm pretty sure everything was still there. However, Daze just left to Ontario, and unless he's editing footage there, it might be awhile before those show up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIed0kUh57w

Solid-Slade

Smash Rookie
Thanks everyone for the info. I had no idea about the HD thing. I added you on MSN tahsis. I look forward to start playing some real good players. I have been practicing some advanced techniques like SHFFLíng, wavedashing, dashdancing and some others but I only get to practice against CPU's and obviously thats not as good as playing against people. Anyways I would love to start playing with some of you as soon as possible. Ill keep my eyes peeled on this forum for any up coming tourneys and or small get togethers im pretty much always down to play smash and improve so anyone who lives in the lower mainland add me on MSN if you want, my e-mail is Solid-Slade[at]hotmail[dot]com

PS. Kage are you the Ganon Player because if so I would love to play some matches with you I have watched lots of your youtube vids. Ganon is my main then Falco and peach.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Thanks everyone for the info. I had no idea about the HD thing. I added you on MSN tahsis. I look forward to start playing some real good players. I have been practicing some advanced techniques like SHFFLíng, wavedashing, dashdancing and some others but I only get to practice against CPU's and obviously thats not as good as playing against people. Anyways I would love to start playing with some of you as soon as possible. Ill keep my eyes peeled on this forum for any up coming tourneys and or small get togethers im pretty much always down to play smash and improve so anyone who lives in the lower mainland add me on MSN if you want, my e-mail is Solid-Slade[at]hotmail[dot]com

PS. Kage are you the Ganon Player because if so I would love to play some matches with you I have watched lots of your youtube vids. Ganon is my main then Falco and peach.
Indeed I am, I am Kage the Warrior =P Of course, I'll play you.. well if I ever get to BC one day. =P

Top Bottom