• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
omg i have power rangers for snes. it was a tight battle. My favorite was zac cause he attacked people my break dancing.

but try to at least keep social discussions in the social thread guys >___>

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Now you see, this is all BECAUSE of the social room.

BC is too lazy to go there, so PR thread became BC discussion thread lol

yo guys bomb bomb bomb

Sion

Island of Horizon
lawlz but i ain't no mod.

but yeah, keep that discussion out of here, fellas. victra might hand out infractions and crap.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Make her play doubles so you can tell grand stories.

"Girlfriend's Murder

I was just playfighting with her... That's all.

Everything was going fine, we were just kicking birds and foxes and ****. You know... the usual thing. I was winding up to pawnch this bird but she got in the way and ate a fistful of adambrown. She forgave me cause, you know... it was kind of her fault. But that's when I started to let loose more. I thought everything could be cool between us no matter what so I threw caution to the wind. It was a whole lot more fun than trying to be reserved against those stupid animals, but I accidentally knee'd her in the face... a couple of times, and she was not happy with that. She tried to come at me but shiet I aint letting no **** come at me. That's when things got serious. I... don't know what took over me it kind of just happened. I felt like an animal, a predator... the embodiment of a falcon. I thought my feet were talons. I repeatedly stomped on her head, and before I knew it, she was dead. I had killed my girlfriend in a blind fit of animal rage."

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

"Girlfriend's Murder

Everything was going fine, we were just kicking birds and foxes and ****. You know... the usual thing. I was winding up to pawnch this bird but she got in the way and ate a fistful of adambrown. She forgave me cause, you know... it was kind of her fault. But that's when I started to let loose more. I thought everything could be cool between us no matter what so I threw caution to the wind. It was a whole lot more fun than trying to be reserved against those stupid animals, but I accidentally knee'd her in the face... a couple of times, and she was not happy with that. She tried to come at me but shiet I aint letting no **** come at me. That's when things got serious. I... don't know what took over me it kind of just happened. I felt like an animal, a predator... the embodiment of a falcon. I thought my feet were talons. I repeatedly stomped on her head, and before I knew it, she was dead. I had killed my girlfriend in a blind fit of animal rage."
LMFAO Tiep I did not stop laughing at that for like 2 minutes, lmao!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
LMAO Will.

Having smash brothers has made me play girls better. Discuss.

Edit:// that's awful. It's not true, but I couldn't resist the pun.

Stevo

Smash Champion

"Girlfriend's Murder

l o l

booshk

Smash Lord
you serious? when i went to sions house last week he had like 5 naked girls in his room iuno if u ever seen but sion man, big boss
big pIMPIN

Sion

Island of Horizon
booshk, i thought i told you to keep that a secret! jk

honestly, i don't think gfs have a noticeable impact on your gameplay. i think they just lower the amount of time you get to play melee.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
yes master?

Emily makes me feel good

Girls feel good

STROOOONG hetero

edit: tahsis is a block down from my street

xd and is somewhere in vanisland

Top Bottom