• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Daze checked his laptop back at Evan's place that night and I'm pretty sure everything was still there. However, Daze just left to Ontario, and unless he's editing footage there, it might be awhile before those show up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIed0kUh57w
Whoa that was pretty dope

edit - that guy looks like sean

Thanks everyone for the info. I had no idea about the HD thing. I added you on MSN tahsis. I look forward to start playing some real good players. I have been practicing some advanced techniques like SHFFLíng, wavedashing, dashdancing and some others but I only get to practice against CPU's and obviously thats not as good as playing against people. Anyways I would love to start playing with some of you as soon as possible. Ill keep my eyes peeled on this forum for any up coming tourneys and or small get togethers im pretty much always down to play smash and improve so anyone who lives in the lower mainland add me on MSN if you want, my e-mail is Solid-Slade[at]hotmail[dot]com

PS. Kage are you the Ganon Player because if so I would love to play some matches with you I have watched lots of your youtube vids. Ganon is my main then Falco and peach.
ew ganon

but oh good falco

ew peach

but oh good more players! I'm free tomorrow if you wanna come over or something late afternoon/evening

Solid-Slade

Smash Rookie
Im probably going to be busy tomorrow but maybe monday or later if your down. Then again I do have you on MSN so we can talk any time really.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'll add you solid guy.
inkyjr so accept me when I do.

I'm not from Vancouver but I'm there lots. (will be there monday through to mid June and randomly from there on)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
So what, I don't live in WC. Do you really expect me to travel everywhere all the time to show what I'm capable of. No. Like I said anything can happen at this point, if I do end up fighting any top players again. Like I said at this point, right now I am the best in EC.. at least in singles... well maybe OOS. I do what I can.
Are you really the top player in EC canada? Better than Kirbykaze, raynex, unknown, I.B, Bam, Vwins, and PKM?

Will for best player ever imo
agreed.

ew, hd is gross LOL

welcome to the community!
Hope to see you around some time.

I'm scurred of mondays every week. o.O

Doing the best you can is all you can do, so that's why you should do your best.

When I decide to win, it's gonna be so easy. So far I've done my best to have fun. When I do my best to win, piece of cake. My best is better than BCs best. *Fact

Manuel, I MM your anything, I know you're scurred of me when I decide to play well.

Tony too, no randoming will mean I 3 stock you 3 times instead of one in a set.

Adam, Roby, Sion, Ryan, Tiep, John, Yakal, PR is for noobs that don't know where they're at.

WHERE YOU AT>?!?!?!?!

MUAYHHAHAHAHAHH :laugh:
mm $20 next time we play?

Daze checked his laptop back at Evan's place that night and I'm pretty sure everything was still there. However, Daze just left to Ontario, and unless he's editing footage there, it might be awhile before those show up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIed0kUh57w
nnnooooooooooo!!!

I'm pretty sure you could be here in a week if you started running right now Kage
do it Roustane.

Ew Ganon? Everyone that tries to play him fails miserably anyhow. =P
Apparently my ganon is still tite according to Vish, Toph, and the Prime aka VALKYRIE!!!

Im probably going to be busy tomorrow but maybe monday or later if your down. Then again I do have you on MSN so we can talk any time really.
my msn is adambrown87@hotmail.com

Metà

Smash Master
lol I'm still on the PR?

i don't really deserve it but whatever

and yesssss new coquitlam player

anyone down for a small smashfest at my place before i leave for japan this weekend?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
And for goodness' sake, PLEASE upload the videos before you go to Japan! It's been a whole week and we've not seen a SINGLE tournament match uploaded.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
you didn't carry me right?
it was pretty even?
Charles - Fuzzyness says:
lol no
its just that we dont work as a team
Adam - dnb. SNES games for sale. - level 40 - aika says:
okay thankyou
that's all i needed to hear
Charles

too all those who thought otherwise...

Metà

Smash Master
all the doubles tournament matches recorded on my set-up are now on my account

low tiers is being uploaded right now, but don't expect all the videos to be up today. I'll do my best, but it takes a long time to convert/edit/upload this stuff.

Also, disc 1 from day 2 got corrupted somehow.... I'll do my best to fix it, but as of now, I don't think it's possible. Matches we lost include: me vs sion, sion vs fuzz (winner's bracket), and winner's finals. Sorry : (

http://www.youtube.com/user/SSBMeta

booshk

Smash Lord
very nice.

so grand finals is on dazes computer?
whats on rustys?...

tahsis would you wanna mm me next tournament? if i have money lmfao

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
K I'm doing this thing at school that allows me to go home at noon so smash/dota/chillin I'm up for.
For the most part, I got lots of studying and cooking to do, but I'll be around and avaiable and flexible.

Hit me up msn/etc

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
sure booshk

that is if i have money as well lmfao

oh and random tourney matches.

nathan, are you going to let yourself be outdone by evan?

lmfao @ williams avatar

GirlDeMo says:
i wear my backpack to bed
if that's what you 're wondering
Yakal ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ I Emily says:
aight aight

W. Lam says:
but it's true now that i thin kabout it
ive never seen sion take off his koopa shell

Davy says:
i wish my dad was bruce willis
Yakal ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶ I Emily says: