• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I know I'm better than most of the people on that list. However, since I have little to nothing to back that up, I will concurr with your list.... for the most part.

Yah well, unlike quebec, we have more than 4 or 5 good players ;)
Only good players eh? Bam and Vwins as a team did better than anyone could of.. Me and Vwins got 3rd at RoM 1. I beat Mango twice enough said, lol. =P

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Only good players eh? Bam and Vwins as a team did better than anyone could of.. Me and Vwins got 3rd at RoM 1. I beat Mango twice enough said, lol. =P
You're not getting the point. Everyone else in quebec sucks EXCEPT for you guys (more or less) Our top 10 is pretty solid overall and top 3-5 is good enough to beat your best players as well for the record =]

Diakonos

Smash Lord
What I'm saying, Kage, is that it's nice that you guys wouldn't get entirely creamed.

:) joking, I'm glad you guys rep Canada well. It'd be cool to see the lot of you come out on May 15th! It'd be huge!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Ya but aren't you forgetting, Raynex, Unknown, Kirbykaze, IB?? I'm sure EC top 8 can **** WC Top 8. Even if they are not from Quebec, they still EC. KK is enough to gay the entire WC team LOL.
now for our top 8..

Dieslow, Diakonos, myself, FalseFalco, Sion, Robyextreme, Hitsugaya, Patooty?

well the point is we have MORE GOOD players then you guys do cause out of the 8 I pulled out we got..

NoobKing, Stevo, Superboom, MikeMonkey, and many more good players that will **** any EC scrub that isn't your top 8 players lol... ;)

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Whats this crazyness of me not attending tourneys? Im pretty sure even with my work schedule as it is i've missed 1 tourney and that was recently. So apparently missing 1 tourney means your terrible at this game. Okay good reasonings.
AND IIRC ive been to more tourneys lately then Manuel has. Manuel has missed so many tourneys yet he is still 2nd? Shouldnt he be like 10th by what you just said.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Whats this crazyness of me not attending tourneys? Im pretty sure even with my work schedule as it is i've missed 1 tourney and that was recently. So apparently missing 1 tourney means your terrible at this game. Okay good reasonings.
AND IIRC ive been to more tourneys lately then Manuel has. Manuel has missed so many tourneys yet he is still 2nd? Shouldnt he be like 10th by what you just said.
hmm was this towards me John? :confused:

If it is... I never said you were terrible at this game....

Manuel is 2nd because he went to the most recent tournament and won... :p

Patooty

Smash Ace
It's hard to understand, but I put the less active players (Hitsugaya, Cowear, Patooty) below Sion and Roby because well... they haven't been to any tournaments for a while...
John's referring to this.
Me, John, and Ryan missing any tournament apparently grants us some sort of "inactive" status. This isn't the first time and Eric's not the first person to do it.

Edit: Your list is your list. Who you put where on your list is up to you, but do it for the right reasons. If it's because we missed the most recent tournament, then just leave it at that - although I guess that line of logic doesn't work.....

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Ive beat Sion and Roby for the 3rd-4th time. So does that mean me > Manuel and Eric? No it doesnt because it doesnt mean much but apparently missing ONE yes count it ONE tourney means your inactive.
So it seems that the PR is determined by the ONE and only tourney that happens but wait! Tony didnt attend that one tourney that Tiep Ryan and myself missed but he is still first? How does this make sense you say? Well you can tune in next time on PR Logics where nothing makes sense!

booshk

Smash Lord
Ive beat Sion and Roby for the 3rd-4th time. So does that mean me > Manuel and Eric? No it doesnt because it doesnt mean much but apparently missing ONE yes count it ONE tourney means your inactive.
So it seems that the PR is determined by the ONE and only tourney that happens but wait! Tony didnt attend that one tourney that Tiep Ryan and myself missed but he is still first? How does this make sense you say? Well you can tune in next time on PR Logics where nothing makes sense!
LMFAO JOHN

adam man stop jackin off

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
LOL ok I'm just confused now... seriously we should just start up the PR again and do a point system or else the PR is gonna keep not making sense and will go based on how we "FEEL" LOL.... >_>

Stevo

Smash Champion
that would be 20 points given away per tournament

but the problem there is if people dont show up, they dont get points.

things were much easier in the old days when there was only a handfull of good players.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
that would be 20 points given away per tournament

but the problem there is if people dont show up, they dont get points.

things were much easier in the old days when there was only a handfull of good players.
Exactly sooo if people don't show up that's their fault... or maybe we can do something else about that.....

I would rather do the point system then what we are doing now... XD

Top Bottom