• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol Adam just says that cause sion 3stocks him all dai (edit: removed laughing face cause that was NO JOKE)

Sion is getting a lot smarter now though. TBH i was not worried about him taking my position at all.

Now I am.
<3 Nah, I just say that because he's been beating people above him pretty frequently for the past 6 months or so. ex. eric, ryan, you, etc. and he might as well have beaten john at least once. I've seen them have hella close sets.

i nominate keith to PR
Jack, NO!

booshk

Smash Lord
good games yesterday bois.

btw keith did u do something to my toilet. its like totally ****ed now.. leak whenever u flush.. from what i know u were the last one using it.. tell me the truth its ok if u did lolol i jus wanna know what happened to it T_T

manuel sorry for sucking harsh in doubles!! lol in doubles i just dont know what to do so i attack everywhere and jump around : )
lets play again next week!! less doubles!!! :D:D:D:D and no midterms as well yayyy

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord

btw keith did u do something to my toilet. its like totally ****ed now.. leak whenever u flush.. from what i know u were the last one using it.. tell me the truth its ok if u did lolol i jus wanna know what happened to it T_T

manuel sorry for sucking harsh in doubles!! lol in doubles i just dont know what to do so i attack everywhere and jump around : )
lets play again next week!! less doubles!!! :D:D:D:D and no midterms as well yayyy
HAHAHAHAHA

Just turn off the water supply to it, there's a knob under the toilet. Then flush out all the water in the tank, unless keith like super saiyan punched it or something. then GG no re

Sion

Island of Horizon

LOL
why is BC so bad with toilets

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
BC is bad with toilets?

Aw jeez I'm not coming to Van EVER AGAIN!

...nvm, no matter how scurred I am of toilets I can't repell the urge for good times

booshk

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHA

Just turn off the water supply to it, there's a knob under the toilet. Then flush out all the water in the tank, unless keith like super saiyan punched it or something. then GG no re
lmaoo kay ill tell my mom.. LOL

btw are u that falcon i played that one night? like at erics right before a tourny ? im a black marth :O

Patooty

Smash Ace
<3 Nah, I just say that because he's been beating people above him pretty frequently for the past 6 months or so. ex. eric, ryan, you, etc. and he might as well have beaten john at least once. I've seen them have hella close sets.

Jack, NO!
I think your memory of Sion's history might be a bit inaccurate... How frequently are you thinking he beats me ryan and eric? O.o

Booshk invite me to play smashhh too mangzzzz ><!

Sion

Island of Horizon
well I have beaten ryan, tiep, and eric once in my life time so far, but it's still far from frequent =\

but methinks it'll be more frequent from now on....

jk

booshk

Smash Lord
HAHA kaykay, sorry i just dont have ur # or anything :p
ill tell manuel and eric to tell u next time :p
hey tiep is space falcon the falcon i played before i left at erics that last time? or was that someone else LOL

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
LOL
why is BC so bad with toilets
Camerican.

HAHAHAHAHA

CAMERICAN.

CAMERICAN!!!

Hahah lol never gets old, I think by now I'm legible to just sue this restaurant franchise.

I used to eat there for lunch when i worked at ebay roby. I always thought they were hella rippin you off.

EDIT: Tiep, I just know he's beaten those three in tournament at some time. He also beats people like me and roby. He's good.

Patooty

Smash Ace
I do agree that he's good and has beaten those 3 at some point in time O.o

But that doesn't quite equate to

Sion is better than me/tiep/ryan/roby/tim/etc.
Which is why this is being discussed in the first place...

Edit: I'm not undermining your wins Sion, in fact your win over me was pretty legit :)

Sion

Island of Horizon
I do agree that he's good and has beaten those 3 at some point in time O.o

But that doesn't quite equate to

Which is why this is being discussed in the first place...

Edit: I'm not undermining your wins Sion, in fact your win over me was pretty legit :)
no it wasn't
i'm going full falco force on you next time
my falco was losing to so many people that day, so i felt like he wasn't doing a good enough job.

...but i'll take the win for now.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I also do recall Sion beating Eric/Tiep/Ryab once in a tourney but that doesnt quite put him above Ryab. Tiep and him are even for sure. But in serious stuff I think he would choke against Manuel Tony and Myself.
Manuel ***** Falco enough said.
Tony if he plays serious he does really good against Falco with his Falco but if it was Fox vs Sion's Falco then I think its even.
And Sion loses to Peaches.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Maybe Sion is like a Pokemon or something?

There seems to be a trend.

He struggled against Meta's Jiggs in a set in Jan, barely winning 3-2, when my Falco nearly beat Meta in my first smash in half a year and I don't even play Falco. He strangely lost to my Samus that same day and wouldn't doubt he'd still have troubles with Luigi. He apparently loses to Peaches too...

Then he ***** Shieks since they're combo food to everyone and people say 'don't go Shiek against Sion'. He goes crazy on Foxy and Flaco when let loose and never does that bad against other great spacie players. Falcon has no gtfoness and he can have his way with him for long periods of 0deathing.

If the object can be combo'd the **** out of, Sion wins
If the object can't be combo'd the **** out of, Sion loses

So when Sion learns to combo the **** out of everything, then he will be UNSTOPPABLE
I'm scurred o.O

Sion

Island of Horizon
for the record, i 3-0'd evan's jiggs last tournament
and 3-1'd keith's samus (lost to him with my fox) =(

Get@Will

Smash Champion
This Sion guy's pretty good at maylay.

If the object can be combo'd the **** out of, Sion wins
If the object can't be combo'd the **** out of, Sion loses

So when Sion learns to combo the **** out of everything, then he will be UNSTOPPABLE
I'm scurred o.O
Everything can be combo'd the **** out of by Sion. It all depends how merciful he's feeling that day.

And if it can't, he'll find a way.

Speed > Strategy

Top Bottom