• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I dont give a shiet anymore but I WILL NOT be hosting ANY more tournaments at my house.
The tourney that just past was sooooo sudden and my room mates were not to happy to hear about it.
Another thing some ***** apparently broke one of my glass cups or something and "tried" to clean it up without telling me he broke it. AND guess what?! One of my room mates cut her foot on a bunch of shards of glass still left on the fcking floor. There was also glass on the futon sofa as well.
IF I host any smashfest it will be invite only and people I can trust.

Who ever broke the glass I am looking forward to an apology if you will show yourself and fess up to what happened.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
I dont give a shiet anymore but I WILL NOT be hosting ANY more tournaments at my house.
The tourney that just past was sooooo sudden and my room mates were not to happy to hear about it.
Another thing some ***** apparently broke one of my glass cups or something and "tried" to clean it up without telling me he broke it. AND guess what?! One of my room mates cut her foot on a bunch of shards of glass still left on the fcking floor. There was also glass on the futon sofa as well.

Who ever broke the glass I am looking forward to an apology if you will show yourself and fess up to what happened.
There are seriously alot of people in this community who need too have more respect for peoples property. It's understandable you're with friends your having fun it's easy too get carried away. John managed too pull together hosting a tournament with like 15 minutes notice, a tourney that ran quite well none the less. Yet there were still people breaking stuff make wayy too much noise.

Do what you will at smash tourneys, no one wants too or is going too babysit you. This is just an example of what is going too start happening. John can't risk hosting anymore, some people are just too silly and can't be trusted. Now we've lost a great venue, just because of some stuff that can be so easily avoided.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yah I agree with the invite only thing. Sucks that happened to your roommate. Was it the slimmer cute-ish azn one? If so, double suck. :(

Also, update PR. I want to see my brother at #1 again. It warms the cockles of my heart. :)

Kira-

Smash Champion
Just curious where does FalseFalco live? I didn't see him on this or the East Canada PR, is he not ranked? Canada is freakin' good.

Random shoutouts to Hitsugaya who I had to camp my *** off against and blunted_object who straight up ***** me at Genesis =(

unityole

Smash Lord

yea i saw the **** coming, stuff must have happened there but in the end it all comes down to this.

smash tournament, with host parents home or not home.
looking back at when Evan housing people and Eric's tournaments, **** never really happened.
and then when John and I host if its more than 20+ people, **** always happen.

ffs this coming saturday im hosting at SFU, its invite only and i do not wish to have more than 8 people, 10 max.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Just curious where does FalseFalco live? I didn't see him on this or the East Canada PR, is he not ranked? Canada is freakin' good.

Random shoutouts to Hitsugaya who I had to camp my *** off against and blunted_object who straight up ***** me at Genesis =(
Kira, you sound like a cool guy. Thanks for taking out most of my buddies >.> lol.

I'm not sure if he'd be 6th on our PR. Probably in the realm of 4th or 5th. In the words of Noobking, "Carl chokes like a hooker". <3 Carl

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
News of Dynamism

I'm officially and effectively quitting all smash events, including hosting tournaments, travelling to tournaments, smashing in free time, visiting forums and watching smash, as of August 16th. My last attendance being on August 15th. The community here in the Okanagan will have to go on without me driving, hosting, organizing or bringing people together for the first time. <3 you all, you know what you can do!

Upon return, which will be somewhere late fall or early winter, I will continue to pursue becoming better than my idol as a Luigi main in Melee, as well as picking up many characters I've never tampered with at a competitive level before.

I've had more melee experience over the last 2 months than the rest of the previous year combined and I learned too much to apply all at once. A break to break away from my motionless, slow, predicting rather than punishing play which I can't get much better with is what I need to advance and apply all that I've come to understand.

Aside from that, I will again be a Bowser main in Brawl as he apparently needs more good people playing as him in tournament, and I've been requested numerously to do so. I'll try to get back to where I was last November as one of the top Bowsers in the world, though I have much to catch up on.

Take care. <3

1FD

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
News of Dynamism

I'm officially and effectively quitting all smash events, including hosting tournaments, travelling to tournaments, smashing in free time, visiting forums and watching smash, as of August 16th. My last attendance being on August 15th. The community here in the Okanagan will have to go on without me driving, hosting, organizing or bringing people together for the first time. <3 you all, you know what you can do!

Upon return, which will be somewhere late fall or early winter, I will continue to pursue becoming better than my idol as a Luigi main in Melee, as well as picking up many characters I've never tampered with at a competitive level before.

I've had more melee experience over the last 2 months than the rest of the previous year combined and I learned too much to apply all at once. A break to break away from my motionless, slow, predicting rather than punishing play which I can't get much better with is what I need to advance and apply all that I've come to understand.

Aside from that, I will again be a Bowser main in Brawl as he apparently needs more good people playing as him in tournament, and I've been requested numerously to do so. I'll try to get back to where I was last November as one of the top Bowsers in the world, though I have much to catch up on.

Take care. <3

1FD
Yeah, i'd say that i'm quitting too but let's be honest, i was never really part of it to begin with.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
So I don't get called a tyrant again, I'm going to present the following suggestion for PR for discussion. I think it's time to update.

1. Blunted Object
2. Diakonos
3. Dieslow
4. Cowear/Hitsugaya
5. Cowear/Hitsugaya
6. Patooty
7. Daltsy
8. Sion
9. Tahsis
10. Dynamism

... at least from what I've seen. And I know James said he's quitting, but I'm not sure who else deserves that spot.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'm thinking Hitsgaya above Ryan because hes awesome in teams and can still put up a fight against top players. He's also very consistant.

yea its gonna be hard who takes 10th... so I dunno yet

Patooty

Smash Ace
I'm thinking Hitsgaya above Ryan because hes awesome in teams and can still put up a fight against top players. He's also very consistant.

yea its gonna be hard who takes 10th... so I dunno yet
I think Ryan above John because he is also awesome in teams. He also puts up a fight against top players. Also places consistently. And beats John in singles.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Give 10th to like evan or something, apparently he's not quitting lol but he's not here atm and is inactive for the same amount of time that james is so idunno (I raep evan btw)

actually F that, put carl on our PR

Top Bottom