• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Eric, if I were a mod, I'd have you banned SO fast. Faster than I powershield your lasers into ken combo.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Tieps got the right idea! =D

Yea we should have a tourney soon! I'm thinking next weekend before Robbie Coyle leaves? :bee:
I'm Robbie Coyle

Next weekend I'm in Vancouver and it's my last weekend of smash until October...
so yeah, tourney....

THOUGH, I'd rather not have a tourney cause I'm a bit smashed out haha

plan better too, like in advance....gg

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
craptacular, I'm there, but so much munnies needed to get to richmonddddd

Eric, house me the day before so I dont need to wake up at 6 to go to richmond and get there at like 1pm lol

edit: I'll bring a bag of cheerios

Patooty

Smash Ace
yay BC is good at smash again <3

There was that period when we were all pretty bad at smash.... I know you know what I'm talking about!!! Let's not do that again.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Also in person apparently. There's someone named "Adam Brown" coming to this tournament.

Though... I think he's just another fake account :)

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Wow, there are people who still do tournaments in BC!!! Well, I live in the Surrey area and have been looking for more competitive smash players! Mind if I join you guys?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol I just noticed you have Luigi in your picture thingy too...wtF!?!??!?! GET AWAY FROM HIM!!! HE'S MINE!!!

Welcome to more smashage ikool :)

I'm just leaving, so you can take my spot. Though that's quite a burden. ;D

Yakal, I can pick you up Friday night from whatever it is and if Eric lets us, we could sleep at his house. Donno if my aunt would like having 4 people randomly stay at my house on a weeknight just to mess it up and ditch haha

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
wtf?
How many people need housing from that area?
Maybe we'll all just sleep at erics (bed) lmao
omg pick me up, and nathan too I guess, he has super special commentary...right nathan?
I meant where does Eric live. Guess I should have quoted him or something, I rushed my post in all of the excitement! And I'm planning on constructing/testing/tweaking my special commentary machine tomorrow before I get too busy to get around to it again.

Edit: So yeah, WHERE DO YOU LIVE EXACTLY, MR. BROWN?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I meant where does Eric live. Guess I should have quoted him or something, I rushed my post in all of the excitement! And I'm planning on constructing/testing/tweaking my special commentary machine tomorrow before I get too busy to get around to it again.

Edit: So yeah, WHERE DO YOU LIVE EXACTLY, MR. BROWN?
4466 Gander Drive
Richmond, BC Canada
V7E 5T9
604-275-0509 OR 778-384-4670

ERIC CURRIE BROWN TOWN!

there you go:p

Diakonos

Smash Lord
You fool eric! Edit your post ASAP and PM it to him! Is there a tournament thread for this? Can we start early? Else I might not be able to go...

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
So uhhh... didn't sleep tonight, but you(maybe just Yakal) might be interested to hear that during my insomnia I completed my electret microphone preamplifier, and OH MY GOD IT WORKS BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY HOPED! It's crazy, I used the simplest design I could find coupled with the cheapest microphone ever and it works perfectly, with no noticeable distortion(so far, I mean I just tried it out briefly). I'm so proud of me!

Just 4 resistors, 4 capacitors, 1 2N2222 transistor, 1 LED(optional), 1 electret microphone(the little pill shaped thing on the right), and a 9 volt battery(plus cables, plugs etc.).

Now all that's left is to try and make a demo video.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
K so I'm looking to go shopping with my aunt on Saturday so I might not go. Probably just late that night I'll show up or something.

Can I crash at your house Sat night eric?

Manuel, smash Friday night for like an hour or something?

Last time I'll see you guys for a few months.
:(

Top Bottom