• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Patooty

Smash Ace
WHAT THE ****?!

Armada just beat M2K?!?

How is that **** even possible?

edit: ****ing speechless on that one.. if there was 1 match that - ... just ... BLAHHHHHH

edit again: apparantly armada also beat Shiz. But ****ing m2k plays fox/marth/sheik and is beast with all of them. WTFFF!

Patooty

Smash Ace
Zhu beat m2k...

Edit: Armada beat MaNg0 in winners finals... Either this is all a big joke by everyone at the tourney, or Armada is quite possibly the best player in the world?

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
lolz. what a **** kage must feel after saying how bad armada is. not cool.
Even one of the french guys I talked to was thinking Armada was going to be another bombsoldier. He was the guy who ***** on Eggz and John too, one of the top smashers in Europe.

Edit: Oh, and talking to Armada, he said no top players in europe were in UK lol

Patooty

Smash Ace
Edit: Also, tires don exits.
srsly. the fall of fox/marth...

1. Mango - Jigglypuff/Falco - $2,280
2. Armada - Peach - $1,425
3. Hungrybox - Jigglypuff - $855
4. Zhu - Falco/Fox - $570
5. Mew2King - Marth/Sheik - $228
6. Scar - Falcon - $171
7. Darkrain - Falcon - $114
8. Hax - Falcon - $57
9 Pink Shinobi - Peach
9 Raistlin - Jigglypuff
9 Lambchops - Falco
9 Dashizwiz - Falco/Fox
13 Vwins - Peach
13 Tope - Sheik
13 Jman - Fox
13 Darc - Jigglypuff

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
srsly. the fall of fox/marth...

1. Mango - Jigglypuff/Falco - $2,280
2. Armada - Peach - $1,425
3. Hungrybox - Jigglypuff - $855
4. Zhu - Falco/Fox - $570
5. Mew2King - Marth/Sheik - $228
6. Scar - Falcon - $171
7. Darkrain - Falcon - $114
8. Hax - Falcon - $57
9 Pink Shinobi - Peach
9 Raistlin - Jigglypuff
9 Lambchops - Falco
9 Dashizwiz - Falco/Fox
13 Vwins - Peach
13 Tope - Sheik
13 Jman - Fox
13 Darc - Jigglypuff
... looks up the full list...

... 25: SilentSpectre

Poor SS.

dieslow

Smash Ace
watching armada makes me want to main peach o_O

lol does anyone else find it funny that manuel hasn't posted in here, or 'taken initiative', to update this?
..but last time he was in such a hurry that he even left adam out. for tha lulz?

ICYT

Smash Rookie
You'll see that Armada is going to get wrecked by spacies in general, he doesn't have the experience needed to perform greatly at Genesis. All foxes that he played against are scrubs. Vwins is better overall.
Good **** Kage

Patooty

Smash Ace
yeah... everyone's given input, and Manuel's had a lot of time to check the thread too. i dunno....

Also about maining Peach, normally I'd say if you wanna do that you'll just get ***** by BC foxes... but, Armada beat M2K................... And if there's one person in BC who can just suddenly decide to pick up a character and be tourney-ready really quickly it's you....

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
harrisburg wants what wants want what he wants, and he wont settle for nothing not under less than noterized notes within the constitutional law.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
watching armada makes me want to main peach o_O

lol does anyone else find it funny that manuel hasn't posted in here, or 'taken initiative', to update this?
..but last time he was in such a hurry that he even left adam out. for tha lulz?
yeah... everyone's given input, and Manuel's had a lot of time to check the thread too. i dunno....

Also about maining Peach, normally I'd say if you wanna do that you'll just get ***** by BC foxes... but, Armada beat M2K................... And if there's one person in BC who can just suddenly decide to pick up a character and be tourney-ready really quickly it's you....
Haha well, it's exactly because everyone gave me such crap last time that I thought I ought to stay quiet. What's more, I thought it was good to wait til after Genesis to make decisions. Seeing as how I only found out tourny placings for BC yesterday, and I haven't been on the computer til just now, I think it'll make sense why I haven't posted my list yet...

This is going to make me unpopular.

1. Blunted_object10
2. Dieslow
3. Manwhale
4. Hitsugaya
5. Ryan
6. Tim
7. Tiep
8. Sion
9. Evan
10. Tahsis

... assuming Adam is out. I would put him after Ryan otherwise.

Why? In Zhu's tournament, Eric took 3rd, and Tony took 2nd. The only reason those two numbers are there is a matter of the bracket. Eric took Tony into losers, then Zhu took Eric into losers, where Tony beat Eric. A set each. Then Tony lost to Zhu (It's okay, I hear he beat M2K). Can we really tell from this tournament? Not really.

Did Eric do well at Genesis? You bet he did. He took 17th, losing to M2K as one and Lambchops as the second. That's not bad. He also beat Kira, which many other Canadians failed to do. I would suggest this is performance enough to tip the scale for Eric.

Ryan also did well at Zhu's tournament. After that tournament, I thought he should go up, bu then John ***** just as hard at Genesis. Again it's a toss-up, but I'm leaning towards John.

What do you guys think?

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
decisions. Seeing as how I only found out tourny placings for BC yesterday, and I haven't been on the computer til just now,

John makes it outta first round pools
Eric makes it outta first round pools
Adam makes it outta first round pools
Carl makes it out of first round pools; beats scar
PKM makes it out of first round pools
Vwins makes it out of first round pools
Kage makes it out of first round pools

Canada takes 3rd in crews
GEEGEE
dub oh you tee eff

you ****ing liar

dieslow

Smash Ace
Winners' bracket
Defeated Falcomist
Defeated Kira
Lost to M2K

Losers' bracket
Defeated Jin
Defeated Lovage
Lost to Lambchops

GOOD **** eric.
lovage falcomist and kira are pretty gewd amirite.

my list is still the same, lol. mostly weighting it on how WELL we did agaisnt zhu, and clearly it was
me, then eric, and u got terribly ***** from what i saw =\

VA

Smash Hero
You'll see that Armada is going to get wrecked by spacies in general, he doesn't have the experience needed to perform greatly at Genesis. All foxes that he played against are scrubs. Vwins is better overall.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Pretty sure I played m2k on the 2nd round and then lost to kira who camped the fk out of me and time pretty much ran out.

BTW SS is NOT over rated. Your an idiot if you say so and should get knee'd in the balls. Seriously SS is r~ape. Overall i think he is better then Dark Rain.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
shut up silent spectre is green falcon

afrofalcon beats all

edit: Seeing as evan hasn't said anything yet and has said several times to me over the past week or so, he is most likely going to stop playing melee for good. He's pretty much done and trying to keep it off his mind, just throwing that out there.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
dub oh you tee eff

you ****ing liar
This is unnecessary ignorance. I posted cuz I knew they had made it out of pools, not their final placings. I hadn't gone on a computer after having found out their actual placings. Thanks for the attack, though...
Winners' bracket
Defeated Falcomist
Defeated Kira
Lost to M2K

Losers' bracket
Defeated Jin
Defeated Lovage
Lost to Lambchops

GOOD **** eric.
lovage falcomist and kira are pretty gewd amirite.

my list is still the same, lol. mostly weighting it on how WELL we did agaisnt zhu, and clearly it was
me, then eric, and u got terribly ***** from what i saw =\
Yeah, they are good. The problem is that since you didn't go, we don't have anything to compare to. It's no point saying you would have or wouldn't have done this good. I think that as BC's top representative though, he has that first place.

I'm not so sure that a couple of matches against Zhu are enough to say that. But if it matters, I did go 2-1 against him, despite my idiotic playing and suicides. I only got "terribly *****" in our mm, which happened directly after I lost to Ryan. I'm not disputing my third place, though, so I don't see what you're getting at.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Well I'm pretty sure that I'm 1st in BC now once again! I will just have to show Tony next time we play each other! ;)

1. Me
2. Dieslow
3. Manuel
4. John
5. Ryan
6. Tim
7. Tiep
8. Sion
9. Evan
10. Tahsis

So ya I pretty much agree with Manuel's list.. However I think Dynamism should be in there somewhere...

Patooty

Smash Ace
sigh...

well it's already Wednesday. Why don't we just wait for Saturday and see where everyone's at? Tourneys where some of us attend and some of us don't make things tricky.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

Pretty sure I played m2k on the 2nd round and then lost to kira who camped the fk out of me and time pretty much ran out.

BTW SS is NOT over rated. Your an idiot if you say so and should get knee'd in the balls. Seriously SS is r~ape. Overall i think he is better then Dark Rain.

Darkrain is better at certian matchups I think, John. I played them both several times and watches most of their tournament matches.

Also, tony and Manuel since u didn't come and rep Canada I here-by banish you from playing melee ever again. Such a let down to not have you guys there T___T

Eric took a round off M2K, GG.

Top Bottom