• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yah i didn't even notice when manuel put himself at first without the other panelists consent and then removed me as a panelist.

What the **** do you think gives you the right to do that Manuel?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Okay.. =/ sorry manuel but the PR system isn't a monarchy it's a democracy lol.. Is everyone okay with Adam starting the new one? I can make the PR post all fancy with photoshop and let adam start the thread, because I'm sure his the most dedicated panilist.

Anyway maybe I'm speaking to soon.. unless manuel has a good reason for power tripping. But we need to get something going before july4, not after.. cause that'll just cause more work+confusion.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Hi Adam,

Well, what happened was that you didn't really give your opinion, after several days of being asked. Tiep at least posted (with no objections) after Eric's list, so since in that way I knew he was at least okay with the list, I left his name on. It's not that you're not a panelist, it's that you didn't contribute to this very last PR, so I took your name down. As well, Eric wasn't on it (probably cuz he was taken off when he went to Kotimavik), so I just put his name down. Generally, "good" panelists put the time in to talk about PR long before a week after a major tournament.

I "put myself first"? :O last I checked every other person who bothered to post except Tony agreed. You make it sound as though I hacked the first post and changed it unfairly. This pisses me off quite a bit, considering how childish you in particular have been acting towards me. That is, YOU of all people have no right to point a finger at me.

Here I was thinking that I was running a good PR thread :p. But if y'all want someone else to run it, that's why I asked the other panelists to post immediately after me. No harm done. Sorry for taking initiative, guys.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Sorry bro :[ I was under the impression Adam was the doing a good job as a Panelist.. I could only assume bad things from that point of view. As I expected.. I did speak to soon lol.

Well there was some miss-communication I think because it seemed like a random update, you guys need to agree on things together over MSN instead of randomly speaking to 1 different panelists on a weekly basis.

Anyway probably should let the pr chill until johns tourney, I'm sure all the panelists will unite to form a team to conquer all the lands. > : )

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Omg.. my controller, after 2 long years of smashing has finally reached it's end. The one with the clear back plastic.

I am so sad :( :( the L/R buttons are just completely wack, there is still some hope I can replace the L/R buttons. But if it's the triggers on the circuit board, then it's history.

Mike I need my controller back now, the one Yakal sold me...

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Allright Manuel I see what you did now. I just wish it were communicated to me personally instead of leaving it open to interpretation :laugh:

Roby: I do like to think I do a good job as a panelist and this is the first incident of me not making the effort to communicate my new list. ....

EDIT.... ****, I'm 6th!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I couldn't disagree with you more. Vwins is really good, though.
You'll see that Armada is going to get wrecked by spacies in general, he doesn't have the experience needed to perform greatly at Genesis. All foxes that he played against are scrubs. Vwins is better overall.

Eggz

Smash Hero
what are the carpools for genesis from BC?

are there any open spots?

I hear someone might be driving KA?
if he cant go can i snag his spot?

VA

Smash Hero
You'll see that Armada is going to get wrecked by spacies in general, he doesn't have the experience needed to perform greatly at Genesis. All foxes that he played against are scrubs. Vwins is better overall.
lol I didn't know you've been to europe?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
what are the carpools for genesis from BC?

are there any open spots?

I hear someone might be driving KA?
if he cant go can i snag his spot?
If Ka can't go, we're just taking my 5 seater. If Ka DOES go, then we'll be renting a 7/8 seater and that means there'll be a free spot for you in it.

Aren't you flying already? hah

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yes, but he also wrecked them like scrubs. Some of those Falcos he played against were very good, and he just kinda lol'd. I'm not convinced. I guess we'll just have to see.

Top Bottom