• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Clouderz

Smash Ace
their is no "you won by luck, i sd'd" or "but i got you down to 1 stock" in smash
its either you lose, or you win

just sharing my thoughts =(

Clouderz

Smash Ace
adam, hes telling you to suck it. LOL
dnt get mad at me, im just translating for him :)
err, i think u took that differently
adam is one of the nicest guys ive met

im just saying theirs no excuses, if u lose u lose, it goes for everything, no one specifically, saying "but.." just causes more drama

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol didn't we have one last week? And I think we're going to have one when Zhu comes =].

My list, from what I've seen and from recent tournament performance:

1. Diakonos
2. Dieslow
3. Blunted_object10
4. Hitsugaya
5. Cowear
6. xXx-Noobking-xXx
7. Daltsy
8. Spacefalcon
9. Sion
10. Evan

-----
Rationale: I took 3rd at TP2. Tony came 5th, Eric 7th, I believe. John absolutely ***** in doubles (2nd), and had a craptacular bracket. In fact, BC demolished itself out of the tournament, guys.

Ryan did well at TS3, I think he came 5th. Also note that Roby said he wanted to be back in, and didn't do too badly on the minitourney at his house. However, I think Tim performed well too, and he did well at TP2 (exact results?). All I know is that I sent him to losers and Adam finished him off lol.

Sion needs to go to a tournament. Evan (Meta), you said you were going to TP2. I'm not entirely sure about you two but you're both good, and it seems Rodriguez does slightly better against the higher ranked players.

Discussion?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well BC taking out each other in losers was bound to happen regardless since there was so many of you and as the bracket advances there's less people possible to take out. Well, I can give my share so.. Well, Tony and Manuel took me out.. and well Manuel pretty much took BC's Falco out right? Did you play Eric and Tony in brackets? I know you played Tony in losers quarters. But what else?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yes, Kage, that makes sense, except we had to play each other quite early on. John had to play Tony and Eric almost instantly. My second match was against Tim. And then after that, it was either: Adam or Tim advance, and the winner faced me AND either me or Tony advance and the winner played Eric. So that was hella gay, you'll see the bracket.

Anyway, let's see what other people think?

lol Roby, "Come onn"

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I think thats fair.
Yeah BC took out BC and from what I recall Idaho took out Idaho in that tourney. I remember some guy in the tourney saying "who have you played?" and I said ive played Canada and he said he played Idaho.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
It's okay, you don't need to take me seriously. I may only train in pallet town and not go around earning gym badges but I can still elephants run with my roar.

dieslow

Smash Ace
1. Dieslow
1. Diakonos
1. Blunted_object10
4. Hitsugaya
5. Cowear
6. xXx-Noobking-xXx
7. Patooty
8. Daltsy
9. Spacefalcon
10. Sion

rationale: basing PR off 1 tourney is horrible, u should know that. u basically placed higher than me + eric because u beat us then kage. imo that doesn't warrant a +2 spot jump to first. right now i'd say we're too close to tell 100%.

john is so good at teams and gave me a hard time in singles too, deserves 4th.
btw did u forget about tiep or what lul.

http://www.tourneyplay.net/tournaments/TP2-SSBM1v1.gif

CrackHead

Smash Journeyman
hm.. im not sure about roby being on the list, or maybe im just not a fan of him getting hyped up to a tourney and a day before the actual tourney hes got stuff to do. But either way i havent played Roby for like a year and at this point in time i would say evan is better. But maybe u guys know cuz u played him. just giving some input. no hate.

ALSO

john: you *****!

Dee Ah Kon Ohs : mexican smilie:urg:

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
hm.. im not sure about roby being on the list, or maybe im just not a fan of him getting hyped up to a tourney and a day before the actual tourney hes got stuff to do. But either way i havent played Roby for like a year and at this point in time i would say evan is better. But maybe u guys know cuz u played him. just giving some input. no hate.

ALSO

john: you *****!

Dee Ah Kon Ohs : mexican smilie:urg:
It's ridicolous, it was only some recent tournaments that I didn't show up to.. but I've been trying to get my attendance more consistent recently I even hosted a few times at my place.

Either judge my skill properly, and stop being biased cause I don't attend OOS tournaments like the rest of you, and cause I missed TS3.

Don't even put me on the PR at all if you can't learn to separate my smash skill vs my tournament attendance, because that's just BS. I didn't play smash since Oct.2005 to be 9th place. And FYI, I do decently against everyone in B.C. A lot of the time I go even with all of you, I know you think it doesn't count if it's not tournament, but MM's mean nearly as much.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
1. Dieslow
1. Diakonos
1. Blunted_object10
4. Hitsugaya
5. Cowear
6. xXx-Noobking-xXx
7. Patooty
8. Daltsy
9. Spacefalcon
10. Sion

rationale: basing PR off 1 tourney is horrible, u should know that. u basically placed higher than me + eric because u beat us then kage. imo that doesn't warrant a +2 spot jump to first. right now i'd say we're too close to tell 100%.

john is so good at teams and gave me a hard time in singles too, deserves 4th.
btw did u forget about tiep or what lul.

http://www.tourneyplay.net/tournaments/TP2-SSBM1v1.gif
Alrighty, but isn't that we've been doing recently? Basing off the last few tournaments? We're not talking potential, we're talking performance. Otherwise we might have to bring in the issue of Aderall (lol). And I think that I've performed a bit better than the rest of BC lately.

IMO, it wasn't ever that the gap between top 3 was very big at all. Even if the community somehow decides that I'm still 3rd, I wouldn't complain lol. Eric and I have the closest matches, and I know I do as well against others as he does. We have a type of Rock-Paper-Scizzors ordeal within the top 3, and so I think the most recent tournament performance should choose. It's not like this ranking isn't going to change after July 4th anyway.

Now, I think you also need to take into account that I played other people at TP2. I took 5th with Replicate, which is saying something. I also 3stocked DEHF twice, and you saw how he did against Kage. I did the best against M2K in brackets. I 2-0'd everyone except M2K, SW, and Eric, who took a match off me on PokeFloats. I then 3stocked him.

That being said, thanks for your input, I'd love to hear what other people think.

Top Bottom