• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
OOOMPAH LOOMPAH DOOPITY DOO!
I've got a-no-ther puzzle for you!

OOOMPAH LOOMPAH DOOPITY DEE!
If you are wise you'll listen to me!

"What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?"

"Eating as much as an elephant eats!"

"What do you get when you're terribly fat?"

"What do you think will come... of... that? 'dun dun dun dun dun'... I don't like the look of it"

OOOMPAH LOOMPAH DOOPITY DOO

I will smoke blunts with tony and zhu.

OOOMPAH LOOMPAH DOOPITY DEE

I will then 4-stock zhu on yoshis.

<3

Patooty

Smash Ace
These people should move up I think:

Tony
Eric
Ryan
Tim

TIEP! - cause im awesome and not 9th -____-

Edit: Also agreed with rusty

dieslow

Smash Ace
agreed with tiep. tiep is at least 7th if not 6th imo.

tim is good, likely gooder than adam.

1st me
2nd eric
3rd manual
4rd ryan
5th john
6th tiep/daltsy
7th tiep/daltsy
8th adam
9th sion
10th roby

i dunno if zhus played us enough to accurately judge, but his opinion would matter i'd guess.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Zhu played Tiep Ryan myself for a few hours and Eric/Manuel in a bunch of friendlies so I think he has played us quite a bit.
Meta/Evan should be on that list. He beat Tiep and did relatively well.

Anyways I think the PR is kinda getting stupid. Its just who does better then the other in 1 tourney lol.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
agreed with tiep. tiep is at least 7th if not 6th imo.

1st me
2nd eric
3rd manual
4rd ryan
5th john
6th tiep/daltsy
7th tiep/daltsy
8th adam
9th sion
10th roby

i dunno if zhus played us enough to accurately judge, but his opinion would matter i'd guess.
1st. Tony
2nd. Me
3rd. Manuel
4th. John
5th. Ryan
6th Tiep
7th. Daltsy
8th. Meta
9th. Adam
10th. Sion

I really don't have an idea from 6th -10th cause I didn't play them much so if we could get more opinions on the PR that would be great thanks!

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
evan did well vs tiep cuz jigglypuff is ****ing gay

***** evan in pools yeye

but got ***** by the other jigglypuff cuz jigglypuff is ****ing gay

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Oh and Dynamism James should be notable because he best Sion AND Ryan 2-0 in pools.

1st. Tony
2nd. Eric
3rd. Manuel
4th. John
5th. Ryan
6th Tiep/Daltsy
7th. Daltsy/Tiep
8th. Meta/Adam
9th. Adam/Meta
10th. Sion

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
im a pretty harrisburg.
That was the best part of the tourney...
Meet him yet, Yakal?

Its just who does better then the other in 1 tourney lol.
It should be updated every 2 months, no more frequently than that.

but got ***** by the other jigglypuff cuz jigglypuff is ****ing gay
lol the gay pool of death for you. Isn't Evan quitting smash?

Oh and Dynamism James should be notable because he best Sion AND Ryan 2-0 in pools.
Ryan was tired and Sion just doesn't know Luigi so it ***** him.

I don't have much to say about myself. I'm okay at the game =\
You're good but too rushy and fast to play campy when you need to like eric/tim.

yeah james pulling some nutty stuff out of nowhere
I'm too inactive to be on the list. I've played more smash the last 4 months than the last year all together, that's the only reason I'm even partially consistent. But I'm dropping smash in August through October so I'll be noob on return again. No me plz.

i dunno if zhus played us enough to accurately judge
This and that for trufe ^^^

...matt gimpgimpgimp lol

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Not really a pool of death, more like a pool with zhu and a jigglypuff I didn't know how to handle :\

2-0'd evan but got 2-0'd by beef

sad stories

Patooty

Smash Ace
It should be updated every 2 months, no more frequently than that.
Thing is... I remember the LAST update being called a "temporary update until we have the july 4th tourney" to paraphrase. Sounds like there was some eagerness for an update before, and this shouldve been where the update happened.

Also, I wish I couldve seen your matches to vote you on PR :)
Make PR before you take a "break", yeah? You're probably more active than me anyway.. you can keep it up!

For Evan on PR - I wasn't feeling the jiggly vibe that day guys lol. Kept getting into bed with me :urg: Anyway, if he does good against the rest of you as well, then I can't argue that.

Tim vs Me - If Tim gives you a harder time than me, then he's above. If I give you a harder time than Tim, then I'm above. If it actually really is too close to call, then I give the edge to Tim :)

Ryan - I think he's 4th after this tournament...

I think I've addressed all discrepancies between the posted lists...

People that I should've watched play - Yakal, James, Sion. Next time........

Sion

Island of Horizon
Yeah, James, but when i decided to pick up Falco, I decided that i was going to be aggressive 24/7. I can't sit there and wait for my opponent to come through some shls. I wanted them to wait until i came there with my shls.

lol Yakal, I have a bad feeling that I'm not moving from this 10th spot for a while. I might just drop out all together.

dieslow

Smash Ace
lol @ updating every 2 months. Manuel wanted to update right after TP2, even though it was just 1 tournament. I guess we now know whats really good *****

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I remember john saying something about 10th spotters

Those who got on PR in 10th place never really go anywhere, but those who jump are able to advance easier

or something along those lines
so must **** moar sion

k I gotta beast now

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
wtf I'm so lost yakal lol

Thing is... I remember the LAST update being called a "temporary update until we have the july 4th tourney" to paraphrase. Sounds like there was some eagerness for an update before, and this shouldve been where the update happened.

Also, I wish I couldve seen your matches to vote you on PR :)
Make PR before you take a "break", yeah? You're probably more active than me anyway..
Ah, well then it should be updated haha
It doesn't seem like anyone's planning a tourney soon anyway. ;D

I shouldn't be considered for any PR since I'll be inactive for almost half a year again. I've been really active the last month and it'll be that way until July 31st when I come to Van for the last time. After that, it's back to my regular smash schedule of...
- '1 hour every 2 weeks by myself'

no johns noob
but....but....you were sleeping like 20 minutes before we played. That's not legit winnage lol

Yeah, James, but when i decided to pick up Falco, I decided that i was going to be aggressive 24/7. I can't sit there and wait for my opponent to come through some shls. I wanted them to wait until i came there with my shls.

lol Yakal, I have a bad feeling that I'm not moving from this 10th spot for a while. I might just drop out all together.
That's why Tim is a ***** and you run into ****? ;D

Yakal for 11th lol

lol @ updating every 2 months. Manuel wanted to update right after TP2, even though it was just 1 tournament. I guess we now know whats really good *****
hahaha yeah

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I harsh sandbagged the **** out of everyone save john. I don't really care about the PR anymore. You guys can take me off. I'll just be that random unranked guy who *****. Also, Manuel, don't put me back on as a panelist.

EDIT: no emo, I just have way too many other things to think about besides smash atm.

Patooty

Smash Ace
I think everybody but Manuel's put in their 2 cents now... where's Manuel???

Also, I think we should move to stage striking as opposed to random.

Patooty

Smash Ace
I harsh sandbagged the **** out of everyone ...

...I'll just be that random unranked guy who *****...

You mean you'll just be that random unranked guy who continues to sandbag and do poorly against people so there'll be no wonder why you're not on the PR? See how that works?

Sorry, I'm just being realistic about sandbagg(ing/ers)...

Also, you don't have to be removed just because you're lower than you think you should be... I'm NINTH! People are putting you 8th/9th. Don't gotta be like "higher or not at all". lol

dieslow

Smash Ace
I harsh sandbagged the **** out of everyone save john. I don't really care about the PR anymore. You guys can take me off. I'll just be that random unranked guy who *****. Also, Manuel, don't put me back on as a panelist.

EDIT: no emo, I just have way too many other things to think about besides smash atm.

[ ] sandbagged
[x] no adderall

Patooty

Smash Ace
HOLY **** GUYS

armada took nine stocks on canada..he beat kage and vwins and one off blunted object..he is really good and not overrated..and he is not cocky or anything so europe is cool..im off to the tourny now..hope that helped
Peach wrecked Kage's ganon!? ... and then proceeded to take 4 off of vwins...

I'm glad Canada won that crew match though. I wonder who pulled it back for us.

Top Bottom