• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Patooty

Smash Ace
free bbq? that would make up for the redonkulous venue fee.

venue fee = singles fee + doubles fee = redonkulous

unless there's free bbq

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
LOL nice Manuel!

Anyways I'm thinking of having a tournament at my house sometime next month and I'm wondering when would be the best time for everyone on a Saturday and who will want to come?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
wholy crap, this thing is STILL not updated? Looks like Manuel is pulling a John :laugh:

<3 John

I haven't been this clear headed in years you guys. I can't wait to come back and smash with you guys. I'm currently in Port Coquitlam at another treatment center. I'm allowed to leave on weekends sometime in early October. Yakal, and other Coq. peeps, we should smash when I'm allowed out. I miss you all so much. <3

I'm not even supposed to use internet in my first 35 days here ;(. No cell phones, no visitors, and no internet. Q_Q

Patooty

Smash Ace
lol wuddeva. say you're noobking and they'll let you do wuddeva.

come **** soon before this thing gets updated and you're not on it -_____-

Top Bottom