• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol wuddeva. say you're noobking and they'll let you do wuddeva.

come **** soon before this thing gets updated and you're not on it -_____-
I allready asked to be taken off so I don't really mind. I'll just break through into top five or 'wuddeva' once I get back on track with melee. If Eric can change the tournament on the 26th to a week later or whatever, I'll be able to make it. My last post was edited to reflect the fact that I won't be allowed leaving on weekends until early October. :)

adam you can come over tomorrow? (saturday sept.12th)

3186 toba drrrrrrrriveeeeeeeeee

edit: omg "yakal, and other coq..." <33333
Nope, not till october. I'm at 1937 Prairie Ave. Is that close to you?

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
who does he "raep" exactly?

dayum, and i just realized, julyzerg DOES try too hard, dont even talk to me anymore, you homo<3

.. jk no heart, you homo

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
And best falcon in BC goes to me.
Wholy crap! I missed this. Normally I would get all worked up and defend myself. But I don't think that's even necessary :laugh:

<3 John

whos diakonos
is that manuels new name LOL im so confused .. : (
wholy **** booshk in the house!

Also, Yakal I think that's too far but I'll make the time eventually.

EDIT: Can you guys put together a tournament for the first weekend of october? I'm feinding for a melee tourney and that's the soonest I could get to one.

booshk

Smash Lord
wADDUP ADAm
lool
but yeah hey is a tournty happening thsi sat? cuz if so im goinggg!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Roby dyed his hair = O

Yakal, I'm gunna PM you. If there's anything going on next saturday, we can travel together, mmkay? I might even come over to ur place on friday nite and we can leave saturday morning if there is something going on kk?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm moving to Vancouver in May so I'll see you guys then. Might not see me before that unless I spontaneously fly to Pound 4 to watch the finals or somethng. lol

I'm sure I'll miss melee a crapload by then. Latahz! :D

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
evan got ***** by howard

lol

and guys...I will have to prove myself over howard soon I guess...maybe i'll go out to victoria and beat him since he never comes out here anyway...

but he's sooo **** <33

unityole

Smash Lord
hot moms man

ADAM BROWN
manli
tony
eric/tiep/john/ryan
tim/sion
yakal/matt/howard?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Okay, it might help to recall some recent tournament results.

The tournament that was supposed to be at Eric's but moved to John's, Eric and I split the pot and he ***** me. I think Tony got third.

At Jim's, eric *****, and john ***** too, apparently with falcon. They took first and second. I don't know what tony placed, and I wasn't there.

Eric recently went to the states and took second, narrowly missing first.

On Saturday, Tiep ***** and took third. Eric lost to john and tony, both narrowly. Tony stayed in winners til I beat John, Ryan, Tiep, and then beat him in two sets 3-1 and 3-2, narrowly.

Anything I missed?

Top Bottom