• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Awesome Ayaz, thank you.

TO EVERYONE COMING TO MY HOUSE!! CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE CLOSE!! 585-615-8756

Niagara is gonna be here, Adhfoy, Mow and company, and Scar...If you and your friends need a place to stay, you can stay here too.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yo, i take back what i said haha. turnout is looking nice; lemme go talk to scar and raynex to figure things out about teams
Yeah, the establishment has a forum too where a whole bunch of non smashboarders are also and they post their coming too, so really its like a hidden amount of ppl

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
yo, i take back what i said haha. turnout is looking nice; lemme go talk to scar and raynex to figure things out about teams
Are we still doin' it up or are you teaming with Scar now?

Awesome Ayaz, thank you.

TO EVERYONE COMING TO MY HOUSE!! CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE CLOSE!! 585-615-8756

Niagara is gonna be here, Adhfoy, Mow and company, and Scar...If you and your friends need a place to stay, you can stay here too.
I got your number down on my cell, so when we get close I'll give you a shout.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if worst comes to worst, im sure we can get you a partner on the day at least.

you will have a partner, and you will get wrecked by the team with a Knee'd for Speed, you can be sure of that.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Woah, this tourney looks hype. Any chance of a live stream for Melee or Brawl?

Go Niko and RaynEX woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well if someone in our car is bringing their laptop (I assume someone is), I can bring my capture card and set one up....

If there is a connection at the venue.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i bring lappy for live stream but i only live stream myself bc i love watching my live stream of myself on a different computer.

nasir123

Smash Ace
i still need a team partner i can play every1 in the roster but i use snake, pikachu, 3DDD, peach, and bowser for teams mainly. please sum1 i have really good tourny placings but i freekin need a partner because sum1 was gay and had a kneed for speed, i don't care if i team with a scrub as long as i am teaming with sum1 im good cuz i can last long as snake and 3DDD. please sum1 be my partner!!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I'm teaming with Owna for brawl doubles, so I can't help you out with that one.
Foy if you want to team in melee, I'm up for that.

Yes, there is an internet connection at the venue, so let's all try to do as much recording, live feeding, etc... as possible!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Everyone show up tonight, to those i have money matches with show up tonight let's get em done that means you KoJ and other dudes jesse if u there mm. we might be a lil late like i'll prolly be at arena 9ish and then play late as usual

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
foy, team with me for melee, im way better than xiivi.

seriously. not kidding.

nasir, theres going to be a crap ton of people there, even if nobody responds on this thread, Im 95% sure you will have a brawl partner

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
SEE I DONT KNOW WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH!!! GAH!!
Anyways, might not make it up tonight, kinda iffy on getting a car.

;_;

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
As all of you are aware, randomly like once every 5 months my computer (JesiahTEG) signs me on under Plairnk's account. Last time, I changed his avatar to Nana, since he has so much trouble with Ice Climbers. (Nintendude, Fly Amanita, Ambrose)

I have to change it again. Since there's a big tournament this weekend, I figured I'd get the opinion of everyone else. What should I change it to? I was thinking of getting a snapshot of a Meta Knight on a ledge and making it his avatar but idk. What do you guys think? xD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea, i think im chillin at jesses place tonite.

@Ranji, make sure you come to the first day of the tourney, I get some practice matches in with you.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
good tournament guys it went something like this:

1. Mow
2. TheManaLord
3. Jeff
4. Yannick
5. Kelvin
999999999. Goggles

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yo son, dont get mad cus you ran outta mana pots son.

and you could evocate cause they kept hitting you.

its not my fault the mana lord ran out and got whooped on.

p.s. my trash talk is top tier,.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
If You Are Going To Be Late, Then Please Use One Of The Contact Phone Numbers To Tell Us So We Can Get You Into The Brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom