• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
yo raynex do you wanna team if scar doesnt show?

****.. how many people are coming to this? this thread is made up of like 10 people lol.. i might not come :'(

but yo g$$ i call a spot in the g-whip if theres room lol
If everyone shows up who says they're going to I would say around 40-50? Then again you can never trust people.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ya pikapika is right. i'd say that range or more there are lots of rochesterans and lots of ppl traveling.

yo goggles dude you got it so wrong you dont even know.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol the only good thing about 3s is watching daigo's super parry comeback.

and im expecting about 50 for brawl and like 60 plus for melee.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I know it sounds like they're trying to bolster the numbers, but it's true.

Half the people who show up to the BWNY series that are from the region do not post on the threads.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
:yoshi: More setups are always welcome; don't hesitate because you think we'll have enough.
Ok, well like I said, if I can get a ride over there, I will definitely be able to bring my tv + gc. I just don't feel comfortable taking it with me on the bus because it is a little to conspicuous, and I don't want to carry it all the way from the bus to arena 51, possibly dropping it on the ground in the process. So, anyone think they can pick me up from RIT before heading over to Arena? It's maybe a 10 minute drive away from Arena.

I'd appreciate it, and smash tourny's need tv's like fat kids need cake.

Shiri

Smash Chump
Yannick, team with me. Kthxbye.
:yoshi: I don't think I'm entering teams since Max's friend can't come to team with me.

To be honest, I'll probably help Kelvin start the event up and make the brackets, then head over to the Yu-Gi-Oh! regional down the street for a few hours and then come back for singles. If I had even the slightest inkling that I were good enough to help us place, I would, but I'm pretty downtrodden at this point. I need childrens' card games to help me recuperate.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lol ****

I also just got hit with my, note:dying, grandmothers birthday party on sunday.

Definitely can't make it

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
GD, this was like the worst possible weekend for this thing...

im going to hype the next one up so hard to make up for this.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Kelvin picked the date. I should have checked it. But it's funny because we're still going to have a good turnout despite the crappy date. WNY is just that sexy.

Scar

#HarveyDent
theres Only 1 Car Going From Around Here. No One In Ny Has A Car Except Gmmoney, And His Is Xtra Small. Theres Like A Super Long Waiting List Lol. I Would Love For Scar To Come But He Would Have No Way Of Getting Home
I WANNA GOOOO

I was thinking about driving, anyone want to convince me?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i hear this scar guy is really good. If he wants to make some moneys he should show up.

At this point if hes in NYC i think theres 3-4 guys that would blow you to get a ride to this, so theres that too.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
3 reasons for Scar to come.

1. Mow is coming.
2. I've gotten a ton better and want to tear him a new *******.
3. We can joke about Spiderman all night.

"He stinks, and I don't like him."

Ok, I need to know a few things.

Who is coming to my house? I need names of everyone, how many people you are bringing etc.

What time are you arriving?

How long are you staying?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
9 PM WHAT TIME YOU GONNA GET HERE????? JESSE YOU STILL COMIN TO ARENA ON FRIDAY??? BRING THE CANUCKS WITH YOU lowercase

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Niagara is coming to your place jesiah

that includes Me, my bro (nasir), Rayn, Niko,and Kingace

we will be arriving friday night (leaving at around 9ish)
So, is it safe to say you will be here by 11? Is there any chance you can get here earlier?

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Jesse if i come up friday, think you can house me that night cause i would rather not drive another hour home.

PUHHHHHLLLLEAAAZZEEE!!!! :D

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Of course, as long as you tell me what time you will be here. To all those that don't have my information...

639 French Road
Rochester, New York, 14618
585-615-8756

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, i can probably do that if I'm at arena tomorrow. If not ill just jump in Mana's car and crash at his place.

>_>

nasir123

Smash Ace
NASIR NEEDS A TEAM PARTNER!!! FOR BRAWL!( i got good tourny placings)

1 main- IC
2 main- snake
3 main- bowser
4 main- peach

my old partner just juss got a new teammate for the lulz and i need to find one quick the **** tourny is in 2 days. ( m/k partner is strongly preffered)

i have not gotten 3 or 2 stocked by allyXD

please guys i juss need to know how good u are and if u can make it my name is nasir and i am from NAIGARA FAILZ

Hax

Smash Champion
yo, i take back what i said haha. turnout is looking nice; lemme go talk to scar and raynex to figure things out about teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom