• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
]
Relax junior, if Amir typed everything out correctly, it should be explicitly noted that cosmetic changes are allowed, but no hardware changes.
Yep. It's right next to the line explaining that custom controls are banned. ;)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i didnt say you were going to lose to me...

I just said i will enjoy seeing you lose. because you arent the hott shiz you talk yourself up to be and you are gonna get whooped at this tourney

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lies, you talk like you can beat neil all the time and usually when i look in, I see him bending you over a chair,

you hype your self a little too much.

and WTH at steffon, what kind of chemical does the internet secrete that bring out the inner **** in you so much...

also, will there be brawl crews

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Steffon has BALLS?!

Now this is really going WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too far!

Two thumbs down for excessive lies, LOL!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: We keep saying that.

Team Forgiveness v2. Sounds like a plan. It needs to happen.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
TO EVERY OUT OF STATER IN NEED OF HOUSING

Here's the deal. Every single person from out of state is welcome to my house. Every one. It would probably be a good idea if you guys found other sources of housing, so that you won't be cramped up, but my point is, you will not be left without housing. At the end of the night, if you have nowhere to go, you are more than welcome at my house. You might be cramped, but anyone can sleep anywhere in my house. It's fine.

I am not responsible though, for food, drinks, sleeping arrangements. Bring your own pillows and blankets. I call my futon, and I sleep in my boxers only. No shirt, no pants, no socks. Boxers. If you are disturbed by that image, then you're better off finding housing elsewhere.

But yeah, if anyone is nervous about housing, don't worry. Everyone is welcome @ my house.

Cell Phone: 585-615-8756
Address: 639 French Road, Rochester NY, 14618

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
that takes meatriding to a whole new level...

also yes, shiri = yannick

very few people around here go by their actual smash names, people even call me by my real name, and i cant figure out why for the life of me....

also if anyone i invited to this tourney ends up staying with jesiah, i shouldnt have to worry about this, but im neurotic, so
if i find out that any of yall stole something from jesse, I will beat you down.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
TO EVERY OUT OF STATER IN NEED OF HOUSING

Here's the deal. Every single person from out of state is welcome to my house. Every one. It would probably be a good idea if you guys found other sources of housing, so that you won't be cramped up, but my point is, you will not be left without housing. At the end of the night, if you have nowhere to go, you are more than welcome at my house. You might be cramped, but anyone can sleep anywhere in my house. It's fine.

I am not responsible though, for food, drinks, sleeping arrangements. Bring your own pillows and blankets. I call my futon, and I sleep in my boxers only. No shirt, no pants, no socks. Boxers. If you are disturbed by that image, then you're better off finding housing elsewhere.

But yeah, if anyone is nervous about housing, don't worry. Everyone is welcome @ my house.

Cell Phone: 585-615-8756
Address: 639 French Road, Rochester NY, 14618
i'm down, I'll try to find other people but if worst comes to worst Niagara's coming to your place.

*hopes I can sleep on the futon also* lololololololololololololololol

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yannick is a black man that isn't kelvin (goodies). that should basically tell you who he is.

he plays as yoshi lots if it doesn't.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
he also looks like he just got off the boat from africa, no joke.

also TML you do realise that im black too right?

which is weird because im pretty sure all the white people at arena think im the whitest black dude ever, while yannick and kelvin seem to think that im more nyggerish than the two of them combined

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
oh hell yes.

dude, there have been exactly 2 instances where we were playing brawl and all 4 people on the system were black.

the Wii froze both times.

you are about to totally eff up the system...

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
PikaPika! said:
Here's the deal. You might be cramped, but anyone can sleep in my bed with me. It's fine.

I am not responsible for anything that happens though. I sleep in my boxers only. No shirt, no pants, no socks. Boxers. And sometimes not even them.
If only it were true.

PS: There's a reason the Wii is only offered in white. :D

Niko_K

Smash Master
Jesiah since I'm with Ayaz I'll most like be crashing at your place. Doubt I'm going to sleep as much as I'm going to play brawl though xD

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
nice post time.

Nasir should give his seat up to Max if there is short seats. I know shot seating is normally the way it works, but we need our best players to go.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im entering melee with my Fox too ;) I`m in montreal training with Chester PKM BAM and Jarc :)

Im still gunna get ***** lawlawlawl

Niko_K

Smash Master
I should just give you the 10 bucks to play against you xD.

Or we can have a pride match and loser has to yell ***** and call himself gay multiple times infront of the entire tournament?

Ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom