• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ayaz, check my thread in the sonic boards...

malcom is a terrible sonic, we dont even recognise him as one of us.

@shiri, that was what i was going for.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Most likely xD. That or the amount of drama Dark.Pch pulls into the Peach boards just drives mods nuts.

Everyone is hatin on him xD

Niko_K

Smash Master
No one threatens the Smash Bus organizer with beatings, ever!

Especially over a chump like D.Pch....

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
everyone there might be a smashfest in Oswego, NY the weekend before this featuring people from oswego and neighboring regions including freddyp maybe from syracuse i'll talk to him!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Foy, your presence is required and requested.

Please do grace us with your presence. :D

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: The short answer is "No," but I heard all about your exploits at the last big ROC tournament. ^__^

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
foy shiri wasn't at the last tournament we went to (assuming it was final smash).

he's a pretty cool guy but he afraids of some things.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
K who is cool to house Niagara

we would like to come by in the evening preceeding the day of this tournament till a day after the tournament ends.

the number of expected people in my car are 4-5 possibly and we don't mind sleeping on the floor :)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'll team with you, Steffon!

Oh, wait, good teams partner. Shoot, maybe next year.

SOMEONE SHOULD TEAM WITH STEFFON

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hey amir, get kelvin to let ayaz and his car stay at arena, it wouldnt be the first time somebody has stayed there for 3 days straight.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'm pretty sure Doron wouldn't have any of that, but you can ask. >_>;

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
KoJ if you don't have a partner by the time of the event I may be bringing another friend you could team with. He's good so don't worry about that. Mains Luigi so he definitely has a good surprise factor since I've never seen a good Luigi at arena.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ayaz, yall might have to split up, cus i dont think anyone can house 5 dudes, but i think almost everyone can house 1...

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
As long as he is good TheManaLord. I really want to do well for teams. I'm currently trying to get Lord Knight to come up for this.

By the way, someone should get on the horn with N64 and Kwan and try to get them to come up for this. Because that would be just **** awesome.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Are any characters being banned at this event? Metaknight or sonic being my main concerns. I find both of them severely limit the idea of "tourney viable" characters and that they should be removed to promote more variety in the game. My friends and I have a softban on them where they are used exclusively as counterpicks and not able to be chosen from the beginning. Does that rule sound good to you guys or has your region not had this problem yet?

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Are any characters being banned at this event? Metaknight or sonic being my main concerns. I find both of them severely limit the idea of "tourney viable" characters and that they should be removed to promote more variety in the game. My friends and I have a softban on them where they are used exclusively as counterpicks and not able to be chosen from the beginning. Does that rule sound good to you guys or has your region not had this problem yet?
No characters are banned or soft banned at any legitimate tournament.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Steffon, you missed the post where I banned Meta Knight and Snake.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Dangit Amir, we're supposed to lead them on.

I'm not hosting another tournament with you, this is no fun. :_:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom