• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteboypro

Smash Rookie
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg am going 222 disssss

white boy innn and outt !

Howard Johnson

Smash Rookie
This place doesn't allow all caps. Annoying.

God I'm going to be at this. **** everyone. Including myself.

Two Wavebirds + one outlet = **** yourself

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Your avatar is like Neil's dream date.

Man, I'm going to have to update the Arena 51 Tiers, you'd probably be right under Rich. lol

Please come to this.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Jesiah I guess were crashin at your place........Max if your coming you WILL have to squeeze a spot cause were like JAMMED......just so you know

so far it's me,Nasir,Niko,Max,Nate,Jarred, plus my TV and possible others

it's going to be a serious squeeze but we can make it

Sharky

Smash Master
well with all these people housing with Jesse I guess that hardly leaves room for me...

anyone else got space available? Just me, I won't have anyone else with me, unless I end up staying with whoever I get a ride with lol.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Jesse, are you still able to house Atomsk, teh_spamerer, Izumi, and myself?
Spam said he doesn't want to come anymore because your ***got *** plays loud music in the car. C'mon dude, don't be gay, I want him here. Also, tell Dave to work on his directions. Yes, I will house all of you. I know you all personally and I offered housing to you before anyone. You guys got first dibs :)

Apparently I'm really, really bad at Brawl now since I've only been practicing Melee. Wow. I'm really bad now lol.

Also guys, don't just all come to my house because it's open. Try to find other people's houses, if it were up to me I'd just house my friends from NJ. My point was, if people can't find housing after looking, I'm obviously not going to let them sleep outside. But if you can, try to find housing elsewhere, it would help me out a lot. But yeah, worse comes to worst you can crash @ my place.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Spam said he doesn't want to come anymore because your ***got *** plays loud music in the car. C'mon dude, don't be gay, I want him here. Also, tell Dave to work on his directions. Yes, I will house all of you. I know you all personally and I offered housing to you before anyone. You guys got first dibs :)

Apparently I'm really, really bad at Brawl now since I've only been practicing Melee. Wow. I'm really bad now lol.
lmao what a homo. He'll still come and he knows he loves the music. :D

It's easy to get good at Brawl again, btw. It usually takes me...a few matches.

Sharky

Smash Master
yoshi we're already full up sorry =(
=(

ah well, anyone else passing by syracuse, or taking I-90 to get there (with a spare car seat)?

and Jesse I figured I'd be looking for somewhere else to stay, anyway, with all the people already talking about your place lol. No complaints here. =)

edit: if it comes down to it, I'll probably just take the bus again, and bug people for rides to/from the bus station again lol.

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Manalord would you like to Team MM Team Peach for $20+? We can do multiple MM's too with different character combinations if you like. I seriously hope you guys use Fox + Marth. You are going to need it.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i'll ask jeff but i will def do it peach LOL waveshine plx LOL that **** messed u up last time ;x

we only do solo ice climber team and move at a pair with team attack off these days.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
SquirellReaper88 (6:08:20 PM): i was talking to neil about you
SquirellReaper88 (6:08:31 PM): i asked what does he do to get off the edge safely against you
SquirellReaper88 (6:08:35 PM): you know what he said?
SquirellReaper88 (6:08:41 PM): he prays

I...Am...Such...A badass. GET AT MEE!!!!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
No, I'm talking about Melee. Plus, if people try to ledgecamp me in that game I can just WD to edge really fast.

Shiri

Smash Chump
i'll ask jeff but i will def do it peach LOL waveshine plx LOL that **** messed u up last time ;x

we only do solo ice climber team and move at a pair with team attack off these days.
:yoshi: I will pool off 50% of what they match you for.

You will get owned.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I may be interested in going to this..
I know Foy would let me stay at his house but I'm not sure if I can get a ride there.

I'll speak to Spife about going.

Spife

Smash Master
I may be interested in going to this..
I know Foy would let me stay at his house but I'm not sure if I can get a ride there.

I'll speak to Spife about going.
Depends on the drive and what that weekend is like. I'll let you know after the 17th (I'll probably know when classes will start, right now I can't really think about a whole lot).

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
put me on possible attendance list.

I want to make it to this really badly.

Also manalord, do you play 3rd strike?
I did. I haven't played in a year or so but if you'd bring it I'd play for hours. (bring xtra ps2 controller for me plx :3) I used to love it but the friend who was big on it (he went to the evo's n **** he was pretty good) graduated and haven't seen him in a while.

So yeah, I do play 3rd Strike and if you could bring it please do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom