• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 7 - May 22-24 2015 - Rego Closes May 17th, no exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoc

New Kid on the Block
Atyeo I reckon you performed fantastically. I always thought VIC would encompass the entirety of the top 5 but you proved to me that you are definitely a tournament winning contender with your performance. VIC has to step it up or you might dash upsmash us to oblivion in the future.
yo i think he was apologising for pasx not his performance which was pretty damn amazing, fox putting in work.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
One time, also speaking of stepping up, the commentary was pretty disgusting, rofl at fox being a "gimmick" character, you guys need to work on not being so toxic, so many people talking about how bad it was

Also yes I was appologizing for paz's behavior. There is only one man allowed to talk smack around here and that man is me.

Last edited:

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone, I like to speak about my experience at this tournament. I understand that the TOs hard poured enormous amounts of dedication in this event, and had barely any sleep/rest, and I can't thank them enough for their hard work and effort. However I was quite disappointed with the way Melee Pools was ran, well the 9am ones at least.

There was no dedicated referee nearby for the Melee Pools, the person in charge was at the 'shirts' desk (front-middle), while the Melee area was towards the back. I understand that by being near the main TO desk gave access to the mic/speakers, but this led to some complications.

Person in charge of Melee pools couldn't tell if players were playing their tourney matches. What you guys did by checking is using the mic, calling out their names when they could be in the middle of a tourney match. It was slightly changed after a while, as the announcer would then say "if you're not currently playing your pools match come to the shirts desk".
It was inefficient, as we'd have to hear a lot of announcements come in at such a rapid pace, and possibly get distracted whilst playing a match (didn't happen to me though I drowned it out). If the TOs insist that the person in charge of Melee be located near the TO desk, then having an assistant TO act as a messenger could have helped a little. I remember playing monthlies where someone would check up if you're playing a tourney match or not. Why is this taken out? Mic/speaker does not replace a messenger 100%.

Person in charge of Melee pools couldn't tell if random people are playing friendlies. Of course we're capable of finding our own setup, and we can ask people whether or not it's being used for tournaments, but it's inefficient. We don't know everyone in our pool. The person in charge however is much more likely to figure out who's supposed to be there playing or not, so it is less likely for players to be bombarded with "is this tourney match?" by other players during a set. It can be very distracting.

Person in charge of Melee pools cannot communicate with players quickly when needed. There are always new people, not everyone will bother remembering the ruleset on their first tourney, so what happens if they don't know the stage striking and counter-picking process? Or if something unfamiliar/unexpected happen during midset? They could ask the veterens around but they're probably playing their tourney matches. There's also a higher chance of miscommunication, or lack of information given, like for example a particular part of the bracket is behind.

Some people may have noticed that I was visibly upset on Saturday, and that is because I got unfairly disqualified because of a misunderstanding of what I was doing. Apparently I had already finished my set and spent 7 minutes talking to the opponent without reporting it. That's not what happened at all, and I'll describe it in detail here

I played my first set, lost 1-2 against Jimbo, a Luigi player. I went to the shirts desk straight afterwards, Jimbo reported the match but I was right besides Redact expecting him to call out the next opponent for me. He didn't, so I went searching for the Melee Pools table but it took a long time (it's not pinned post or anything, had to scroll down heaps with sweaty fingers). As I finally found it did I realise I spent an extended period of time looking for it. I asked Redact to call my next opponent KIC (WA Fox). Redact even thanked me for asking him, so then Redact calls KIC and he appears promptly and we go find a setup. I was not aware that my part of the bracket was behind at this point. So I did the usual (turning on Rumble with my tag, then turning up the TV volume, RPS, stage strike). We did warmups (took less than 1 minute), then we were playing our first match. Early-mid match I heard my name being called to the front, I ignored it because I assumed it was to play a tournament match (which I was doing). I may have leaned forward and turned up the volume before the second game, but I heard my name being called again mid match in game 2. I found it strange, and I quickly thought (well if they really needed me they'd send someone to get me as per usual, I'm in the middle of a fierce battle, with a crowd cheering for his mate and underdog KIC). It was 2-0, but a very close 2-0, and spent talking for what we thought was around 3 minutes, maximum 4, but definitely not over 5 (Remember, I was not informed that my part of the bracket was behind). During this time talking to my opponent I did not hear my name being called, so I assumed everything was okay. Apparently not, because when I went up to Redact to report my match, I was apparently 7 minutes late to report, and have been disqualified from losers bracket, therefore being knocked out of the singles bracket.

I was overwhelmed by shock, as I was definitely sure I had done nothing wrong. I tried to explain that I would be in the middle of game 2 when Redact started timing, or that I had not spend 7 minutes talking, but Redact insists that he had watched me wrap up my controller and stood there for 7 minutes talking. I then told my KIC that I got DQed for talking for 7 minutes. KIC and his two spectators then agreed that we had only spent around 3, but not possibly over 5 minutes talking, and that my DQ was unfair, and got them to talk to Redact directly.

At this point Redact started to doubt his story, and then says that I started my match too late and that my DQ is still in effect. (Not true, I started my matches as soon as I left, he called out KIC late, and only called him out when I asked). It almost seems like the TOs were hell bent trying to get me DQed. "TOs can overrule, blahblahblah you're still DQed" but what actually happened was a total lack of proper communication between the player and the TOs, and there was added pressure of the bracket being run over-time. My supposedly next opponent had been waiting for a while (well it happens, it's double elimination, so anything could happen).

If I had heard my name again on the announcement after the set, I would gone there immediately. If had known my part of the bracket was behind, or that my next opponent was waiting for an extended period of time, I would have left after the set. None of this information was relayed to me, therefore I had done absolutely nothing wrong to deserve a DQ. To add, KIC and his mates did not hear 'KIC' being called out, why was that? There was a lot of assumptions on both ends, which could have been avoided if there was some form of proper communication.

Lastly, I want to apologise for not reporting my match once on Friday before accepting a MM with S2J, that was completely my fault. I did promptly quit the MM upon realising that I screwed up though.

Fortunately though I was able to enjoy Sunday, I didn't notice any flaws that day, perhaps maybe a lack of free setups for friendlies (not that huge of a concern) so mad props to everyone, the organsiers, the players, and the crowd.

Izzago

At this point Redact started to doubt his story, and then says that I started my match too late and that my DQ is still in effect. (Not true, I started my matches as soon as I left, he called out KIC late, and only called him out when I asked). It almost seems like the TOs were hell bent trying to get me DQed. "TOs can overrule, blahblahblah you're still DQed" but what actually happened was a total lack of proper communication between the player and the TOs, and there was added pressure of the bracket being run over-time. My supposedly next opponent had been waiting for a while (well it happens, it's double elimination, so anything could happen).
Nobody WANTS to DQ anyone. You came over to me and explained your version of events, and then I went to talk to Redact about it and got his side of the story as well. When I talked to Phil about it he asked me what I think he should do, and in all honesty, I had to agree with him based on what was presented to me. It's not some campaign to get 1amp disqualified at all. That's truly unfair.

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
The reason the TOs hung about the shirts desk simply because there was space there. Particularly at the beginning of a pool, you could have 20-25 people (4 pools started each hour, remember) hanging about. Imagine trying to cram 4 TOs and all waiting players in between two rows of setups, it would be impossible. You could barely move around the tshirts area as it was, where it was wide open. Assistant TOs were in use but the primary issue was space.

I agreed it sucked that pool managers weren't near the setups but there isn't any better option. 1amp, you in particular should know that reporting results quickly is key, especially in such a tightly-run timeframe. Not being able to pull the bracket up on your phone to see how behind you are is no excuse.

Remember kids, it's always the TOs fault. Even if you show up 45 minutes late to your pool.

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Proper shoutouts coming soon, just wanted to chime in and say 1 thing.
Thanks Cole for taking control of stream chat, we all know twitch chat is aids on the best of streams, kept it civil.
Fact is, if you post like an idiot, you'll get timed out/banned, and from there, it's not worth the time to unban you considering there's thousands of other people that would rather be hype than deal with stupid twitch chat bull****.
<3 fun tournament, stream was good, working on fixing mic delay :D

DD_

Smash Journeyman
Just so you know you weren't alone on this front. I was DQ'd from Melee in winners while playing A Smash 4 match which was reverted after a lot of complaining on my part (Shout outs to Toshi and Skeneo for being understanding and to Blaxton and Joey for helping me get back into winners). I don't blame anyone for this due to the nature of the tournament but wanted to express that what happened to Dustin wasn't a single occurrence.

Remember kids, it's always the TOs fault.
I don't think Dustin is pointing the finger at anyone in particular and is just providing feedback based on what had happened to him on the day. If you were DQ'd mid match you'd be rightfully upset as well.

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Dustin is pointing the finger at anyone in particular and is just providing feedback based on what had happened to him on the day. If you were DQ'd mid match you'd be rightfully upset as well.
You're right, I was probably being a bit harsh with the final line, just got tired of the excuses I heard over the course of the weekend. 1amp's post, however, is childish drama-queen nonsense. "overwhelmed by shock" "visibly upset" "i was talking for 5 minutes, not 7!"

I also remember your DQ issue and agreed with you, you shouldn't be DQed if you're mid-match unless you're way over time due to poor time management. Personally, I've never been DQed because I try to stay visible. The pool organiser knows who I am (they found my opponent), they know I'm going to play my match. I thank my opponent quickly and report as soon as I'm done.

There was no "checking on players" this time to see if they were playing, there was simply no time for it. One issue was TOs leaving the shirts area where no-one could find them. It's why I stopped leaving the shirts area after a while, people would give up looking and just wander off. Luckily I had no problems in the two pools I helped run. There were 250+ entrants for Melee and 150+ for Smash 4, there was no real time for babysitting, no-one got preferential treatment.

Sorry for the rant, I'll be quiet now. This time/room should be saved for shoutouts anyway :(

MGK

Smash Apprentice
Excellent tourney, had tons of fun playing smash with everyone but most importantly, made tons of new friends. Even though I didn't get out of pools for any games, I felt like I played really well in all expect smash 4. :p

Shout outs

Wife - For being the first international that I spoke too, your an amazing guy and your love of melee really shows. Hope to see you again some time. :)

Hugs - Not too sure what to say other then you helped me a lot, from talking about how to improve to just general conversation. Your an amazing player but an even better person, hope to see you again and I'll be cheering you on. :)

Chillindude - Even though we didn't play play PM doubles together, you still put in time to have 3 games with me after melee was done. I really appreciate it and I love how excited you get after landing an wolf side B sweet spot. It hit me like 5 times and every time it did, I had a huge smile on my face cos it's just so damn cool! Hope my ganondorf was decent to vs and hope to vs again in the future. :)

To all the other internationals, even though we didn't speak much, just glad you gave me time for a little chat and thank you for putting on a great show. :)

To everyone that I vsed in pools, I hope I left an impacted that ganondorf is truly the king of evil and should never be slept on. Also, that when you vs a ganondorf, you think of MGK. :p

@sundowns - Special shoutouts to you for that chat we had after our match. I appreciate it very much and that you think my ganondorf is something to be scarred of in PM.

@Zxv - Loved talking to you about PM ganondorf and even a bit of smash 4. Your an amazing guy and I'll be cheering for you in the future. Thanks for everything and I'll one day be as good as your PM ganondorf. :)

@luxingo - Had so much fun in our MM. My zelda is terrible but the zelda themed matches were amazing fun! Keep up the great work with zelda. Hope to vs you again soon enough.

@Tyler_ - For your PM performance. Your becoming amazing with snake and can't wait to be training partners! We will both dominate the PM scene in good time, until then, BRING IT ON!

@Villyness (V) - Massive congrats on 1st place, always knew you could be the best! Keep up the amazing work with your Villager and Ness. I'll always be up for some friendlies and I'm slowly learning the Villager MU with Ganondorf. So be afraid! :p

The TO's for running the tourney as smooth as possible. Couldn't of done it without you guys.

To everyone I spoke to and had friendlies with. You all are amazing!

Lastly, I have sad news that I won't be bringing my Projector to future events as port 1 of HDMI was damaged and can no longer read anything. The 2nd port is working fine but that's the last HDMI port and don't won't to risk it. Hope you guys understand. :)

Lex__

Smash Journeyman
My only complaint as a viewer was that max didn't adjust/disable the reverb on the second day, you could tell that it was killing people who were commentating wife seemed really disorientated the whole event because of it everyone who was effected by it sounded drunk.

Other then that the stream was pretty perfect.

Splice

Smash Hero
lol if awkward was the only thing you take away from it then you did not really get into the experience that was that set.

It was recorded and I think anyone that isn't mentally defective is glad that it was
https://youtu.be/LK7RXLem1Xg?t=14m43s

Last edited:

Meredy

The Busterina
My first shoutout goes to @ Redact Redact . Man, you put in crazy amounts of work for this, inside and outside of the tournament. If it weren't for you spearheading the effort, we wouldn't have had the international players down here, which was easily the best part of the weekend for me. So yeah, major thanks for all the work you did, and being super kind about my issue with the trains.
Shoutouts to the Frankston line ****ing up on the one day I needed it not to. I left to get the 7:35 AM train, I got to BAM at 9:45 AM.
@MaNg0, Sorry for being such a busterina in teams. Towards the end I really started to feel the pressure, and all that plus Zxv and Syke going berserk on me took it's toll. We got it next year tho, easy money. Seriously though, it was a dream come true to play with you. Playing alongside you made me play my best, but it just wasn't enough. I had fun though.
@ JediLink JediLink Sorry for flaking on Project Melbourne. After Thursday I was absolutely dead, and all through Friday I felt like garbage. You got to team with PB&J instead though, and that's hella cool.
@Corpsecreate Congrats on highest placing Australian at Project Melbourne. You played really well from what I saw on stream. I owe you $10.
@ Benny P Benny P Thanks for keeping me company on the buses to and from BAM. Seriously, screw those busses,

I might edit in more later or make another post 'cause I'm still dead tired. I think now, there is only one thing left to say.

SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD.

CubT

Smash Cadet
I hate to say it, but is it really that hard mid set to tell someone who is spectating to tell the TOs that you are currently playing?

Not being a hater. But common sense prevails guys.

I'll post shoutouts after I have dinner x

DD_

Smash Journeyman
I hate to say it, but is it really that hard mid set to tell someone who is spectating to tell the TOs that you are currently playing?

I cannot speak for anyone else but I had my Smash 4 matches moved to the other side of the venue due to the power outages where the only people around were SF4 players. Plus being over there meant I couldn't actually hear my name being called for Melee.

Snoc

New Kid on the Block
I cannot speak for anyone else but I had my Smash 4 matches moved to the other side of the venue due to the power outages where the only people around were SF4 players. Plus being over there meant I couldn't actually hear my name being called for Melee.
yeah i started coming across when I realised that that side couldn't hear TOs to check on matches.

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman

Good question.
It depends, of course it's not hard to do, but that set I had to give it my all (I'm scrub ok). I didn't know the people watching so it would be weird for me to ask them. Common sense told me that someone would come looking for me if it was dead serious (like previous tourney experiences) but I was wrong on that and it never happened. So what if there's no spectators then? I'd have to jump off the set and that can ruin the momentum & flow of a game.

JediLink

Smash Ace
When/where are the full results going to be posted? I'm interested to know how Thatch and I did in doubles compared to everyone else.

Danog

Smash Rookie
Sorry for letting all of NZ down. I got Top 5 in pools, but I feel I'm capable of so much more. Next year. #thedream

CubT

Smash Cadet
First off, I just want to say thank you to everyone for being so welcoming. I am extremely shy in person (a complete b**** online tho) and I have always had issues being in crowds, but it didn't really get to me that much this weekend. I think coming into the tournament, I was bit worried people would be a bit hostile towards me after some of the comments I made earlier in this thread, but everything was fine.

All the TOs, the Melbourne Melee team, you were amazing. My first major and I'm just walking around in a haze, like seriously. Organizing so many people must have been a nightmare but you made sure everything ran smoothly. Great experience, would BAM again. I tried to be as helpful as I could be, passing on info to TOs, whenever I could. You all handled the unfortunate setbacks on Saturday superwell, everything didn't go to plan but you guys brought everything back to schedule. I can't say how much all your hard work motivates me to do more to help grow our scene.

@ Hobs_ Hobs_ I mean this in the most nicest possible way, you remind me of my Dad. Playing against your Doc was really sick (even if in our MM you had to resort to playing like a buster). I think with my experience, the only real tips I can give you on DocPeach match up, is be very careful with CC dsmash. If you're predictable the Peach is going to hit her "break me" button. I personally wasn't CC anything against in Peach dittos, just cause 60% to one move isn't worth it, IMO. Will come back to annoy you and I really enjoyed chatting to you. It's quite funny though, because you were making fun of me for my accent at PM.... The next day, Attila is like "I didn't realise you were from NZ you have a really subtle accent" xD

@S.D Thanks for chatting to me after your doubles set with Cao, even though you were trying to take time out. I always pick the wrong moments lmao. I hope you and your GF have a good time down south later in the year. I'm sure you will have an amazing time down there. Hopefully we can catch you in Auckland sometime, after this weekend I can see the rest of our scene wanting to bring ourselves onto another level.

@ Kaiza Kaiza I was a bit nervous about you at first. But you were not like I expected, you seem really cool and I was digging on your style more than you know. It was sad about your setup dying pre tournament and you weren't able to stream like you intended. Kaizmo will grow, I'm sure of it. If there is anything we can do to help you build your stream, let us know. Would be happy to help. I've got friends I want to visit in Adelaide, so I will be visiting sometime in the future. Hopefully in time for a major ^-^

@Jamwa LOL, you sandbagged against me in our MM, right? there's no way otherwise I would have taken you down to last stock both games otherwise. I kreygasmed so hard at some of the stuff you were pulling. Your melee game is stronk, Nearly as much swag as Spud. Nearly.

WA crew, Quetz, Tears in Rain, Elise, Lion, Seb, Bearfist, Jon: Thank you guys for letting me into your clique, you guys are legit. Loved hanging out, chatting. You guys really made me feel like I was a part of the group, which doesn't happen often. Quetz, Elise and Bearfist, all the Peach dittos were great. I understand that matchup a lot more now, and I have a good feeling that within a few months I should be on my way to reaching my current goal. I just had so much fun with you all, I can't say how grateful I am. I knew I wasn't going to upset Elise in pools, but I didn't think I did too badly, so I feel good about how played the matchup.

to the people who exposed my inexperienced DI; like I have a picture in my head of what I need to do now. I know exactly what needs fine tuning, where my smash knowledge needs to be upgraded etc.

Everyone I played friendlies with, was amazing. Character diversity, some sick sets, I learnt a lot. I'm ready to come out all guns blazing at the next local tournament and show off my moves. I'm serious. Next Australian major, I will do better. I promise.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Yo I could come to melb and stay with tom and literally only play friendlies with him all weekend and it'd be amazing.

Sending out love to all my falcon bros, blackshadow, cunchy (who I didn't play or even speak to but I watched you), tom and that guy from Perth who had been playing for a few months but is taking games off me already.
Let's do it boys. Let's win a major.

FinXx

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to everyone I met and hung out with on the weekend. Party, Dutch, Russell, Spud, you guys are legit homies.

Thanks to HoC, Bu$ for housing, and especially Juci, for making friendlies funny as ****.

One thing I felt bad about and hope to redeem myself: @ Kaiza Kaiza , when you were vsing Spud and I was spectating, Spud did some swag Marth stuff and I popped off. I then patted you on the shoulder and said "New Zealand is hype!", and only then did I realise you were money matching him. I'm super sorry if I looked like a dicklord, I never talked to you properly the whole weekend unfortunately, but ur sadboys shirt is cool and ur a cool guy rite?

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Where do i begin?

I'm still not the greatest player around and while i'm still in a weird groove in the community,
I can still say i had a lot of fun despite the good and the bad times. Nothing against the community of course, you guys rock! It's been really good to return to the true me. i can't say much here, but i've been having issues with some siblings, so it's been great to just get a huge chunk of happiness into my life again.

Prepare for the essay because the Shout-outs go to.....

@ Redact Redact - To be perfectly frank i'll put this out there. You scare the crap out of me. However it hasn't been so bad now because you're a lot more approachable than i first thought. Thanks for walking me and the other several hundreds of people through the bracket process.

@ 1ampercent 1ampercent For being an overall nice guy all over again! Our dumb matches together and in teams in our friendlies were some of the funnest i ever played! I can't believe you kept that yoshi amiibo for me! Thanks to you and @SurPr15e for showing me the top tier picks at subway LOL. I look forward to being even better friends with you!

@SurPr15e for the aforementioned advanced subway picks stuff, as well as playing with me in smash and sheeit. keep rocking the woody hat my indian friend!!!

S2J- Sorry that i didn't know who you were at first. I learned that the hard way from pretty much every smasher around, and from that mm at project Melbourne you sprung on me outta no where. It was scary, but a good experience. I simultaneously love and hate your signature that goes the whole diagonal diameter of the 5 gods poster.

@LuCKy for Pichu dittoing me. So. Much. Fun. i love Pichu and his cute dumb face. You're an awesome guy!

-Tyler for being such an awesome and solid opponent at Project Melbourne! I love playing snake occasionally and this made me want to all the more!

-Dan for surprising the hell out of me in tournament by picking Pichu! i have no idea if it's your main or not, but keep playing! Pichu Dittos were hilarious and fun with you! I believe people should always try to win with their favourites, and if yours is Pichu, try, try and try again. 10/10 would like to Bo5 your pichu someday, or even pichu team in doubles!!

@ Hobs_ Hobs_ for playing doc with me (i think?). Had mad fun!

@zonks for being such a cool dude! I honestly thought after not seeing you show after a year that you had quit. So glad to be friends and hugely glad to hear that in your eyes i've improved. Your Falco looks and plays cool!

@AzuraSarah For being yet another awesome person. I originally thought you were cold, but now i know and understand that there are many kinds of people even in the smash community (and sometimes i get too obnoxiously loud sometimes!) I look forward to becoming better friends with you! I really owe you for that Pizza when we met, so next time find me because the spicy mexican is on me!
100/10 would go with you to play arcade games again. Your Time Crisis 2 strats are too good!

@Villyness (V) You and your friends are always making me want to join in the Smash 4 fun! Congrats on your trophy! I'm so glad that the world of Smash 4 is always welcoming and changing! I'll be rooting for your Villager and Ness! Next time we meet, show me how you take notes and when, because the minimal amount of my notes are a complete mess!!! one last thing..........

YOU CAN'T SPELL VICTORIA WITHOUT V!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Sw0rds You kinda scared me with that money match. I got pretty lucky in there, and you kept me on my toes. Thanks as always for the kind advice you have for me. I feel weird for getting it seeing as i'm older than you...but smash definitely transcends age.

-Hughie for scaring the pants off me with that Money Match. i hear you aren't as good as you want to be....but don't say you're not very good, okay? Even if it's coming from a nobody like me, you're a lot better than you say, that's for sure. Thanks for giving me the time to come back and give you my words. I hope i can learn from you sometime.

@MaNg0 for the sigs on my stuff, the nice chatter and the hug out of nowhere. I look forward to meeting you again.

@chillindude829 for the nice chats. i wish we could've played some-maybe next time? I'm going to check out the music suggestions you gave me, and i'm already listening to the guy who made the beats for "Respect your Elders". I'd like to make music someday for you if you would like some! Love the jacket, and PLEASE come back again!

@Jamwa I can't believe how forgetful i am. I guess there's not much i can say. Can we please play games together sometime?

-Joey thanks for telling me straight up how busy you were, and giving me as much time as you could. I know this isn't really a shoutout per se, but please catch me sometime because i would love to play your luigi! Your commentary makes me laugh!

-Flog i can't believe i didn't get to talk to you much this time. Let's talk some more anyways, and maybe i can go to Anime Crew sometime too!!

All the Anime Crew guys who made me almost die of laughter. i hope i can meet you all properly, and you can show me the smash ropes and have a few beers and ciders along the way. you guys rock!

@ Izzago Izzago I'm sorry about the troubles you have to face right now. Putting the doom and gloom aside however, i can't believe i've met someone so funny, and someone who laughs at my bad jokes!!! Please chat with me the next time i'm around!!! You rock!

@ Meredy Meredy for yet again being my travel partner/navigator/informant on who and what all these names are that i don't know. Without you around i think i would have been too blown away and out out like a candle in the wind. You're a great friend.

@PrettyCoolGuy aka PCG, you've become like a smash rockstar or something. Everyone calls for you once they see you. I'll continue to be the person i am, and become a great smasher! The few words you gave me from before gave me a boost. If i catch you again, i want to chill and smash with you.

-Jacs thanks for playing so many matches with me and laughing at my horrible jokes! Your Link is awesome and it's so cool to play against such a different character. You rule! I'd be so happy to play with you, as an opponent or teammate someday!!

Sorry to those i couldn't link. My brain feels tired and dumb and cbf finding em all sadly.

Onwards to the next big thing! I'm going to meet more of the aussie smashers, make friends and have an amazing time.

It's been magical everyone.

Kaiza

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to everyone I met and hung out with on the weekend. Party, Dutch, Russell, Spud, you guys are legit homies.

Thanks to HoC, Bu$ for housing, and especially Juci, for making friendlies funny as ****.

One thing I felt bad about and hope to redeem myself: @ Kaiza Kaiza , when you were vsing Spud and I was spectating, Spud did some swag Marth stuff and I popped off. I then patted you on the shoulder and said "New Zealand is hype!", and only then did I realise you were money matching him. I'm super sorry if I looked like a dicklord, I never talked to you properly the whole weekend unfortunately, but ur sadboys shirt is cool and ur a cool guy rite?
lol i didn't even hear that or remember that lol
w/e though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom