• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 7 - May 22-24 2015 - Rego Closes May 17th, no exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
This thread has basically become a money match thread so

If anyone wants to MM for a Ganon ditto I will accept. Max $10 and $1 extra for every Warlock Punch and Up-Tilt landed.
I'll do this, but if we change it to $2 for every Warlock Punch and Up-Tilt landed I'm happy to receive no money for actually winning, just for punches and utilts landed IF I win.

Deal?

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman

Jamwa

Smash Champion
lil mm list: kai ($10), chaps ($10), lux ($10)

gues ima call out jimbo and joey for those ez dollars. you guys can choose how much money you want to lose or just decline and look really bad
pcg $180 mm ye
syke $5 mm melee? lol
jei $5 mm melee? we haven't vsd in ages lol
julian you too i'd like to assert dominance over yoshi (five dola)
corpsecreate i'd love a mm if you'll have me (melee, $5)
@Alex19, lucky said you wanted to mm me; what's that about?

im accepting mms from anyone really, just dont ask for too much money because i dont have it

Last edited:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
who thought it was a good idea to bring up ddr/itg around syke, what a rookie error you got get bodied and disrespected son.

MM's?
I'm calling out every member of the VIC smash 4 PR, come and get me.

Tyler_

Smash Rookie
Nano... I beat you in dittos with your mains. Pls shut up about MU knowledge thnkyu. That being said, I'd be happy to take your money.

Also, with the MM stuff going down, might as well make my own. @MGK Zelda themed MM, Melee, my Young Link v your Ganon. You probably have it anyway, but I want a chance to use Young Link in a remotely serious environment.

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
lil mm list: kai ($10), chaps ($10), lux ($10)

gues ima call out jimbo and joey for those ez dollars. you guys can choose how much money you want to lose or just decline and look really bad
pcg $180 mm ye
syke $5 mm melee? lol
jei $5 mm melee? we haven't vsd in ages lol
julian you too i'd like to assert dominance over yoshi (five dola)
corpsecreate i'd love a mm if you'll have me (melee, $5)
@Alex19, lucky said you wanted to mm me; what's that about?

im accepting mms from anyone really, just dont ask for too much money because i dont have it
Dude you don't have $180

Splice

Smash Hero
eviscerate
verb \ evis·cer·ate \ i-ˈvi-sə-ˌrāt

: What the QLD guys will do if you vs. them at DDR

Last edited:

S.D

Smash Master
My first experience of DDR was on a rocky ferry crossing from Ireland to Wales.
At one point both my feet left the ground and I landed a good metre or two away from the machine due to movement of the boat.
I spent the rest of the crossing flat on my back praying not to throw up and choke on my own vomit.
End of DDR career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom