• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM- Battle Arena Melbourne Tournament! May 17th-19th Preregister now!

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Game and Watch is pretty dangerous, in the right hands. His biggest problem is that he's a lightweight, so he's easy to send flying!

Jamwa

Smash Champion
It was my jocular intention to convey the approximation unto the actuality that Entertainment & Timer will refuse movement and discharge an immortal measure of sourdough (which upon closer inspection is revealed to be a mixture of frankfurters and aquatic life), smashes, and random righteous damnation.

splice, you are spammy newb roflmaos

luco, gaw does not flip pancakes
unless he does and my life is a lie

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
HA G & W in Melee was a joke! XD

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It was my jocular intention to convey the approximation unto the actuality that Entertainment & Timer will refuse movement and discharge an immortal measure of sourdough (which upon closer inspection is revealed to be a mixture of frankfurters and aquatic life), smashes, and random righteous damnation.

splice, you are spammy newb roflmaos

luco, gaw does not flip pancakes
unless he does and my life is a lie
He flips pancakes i'm pretty sure, among other things like sausages and the like.

I could be wrong.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
What difference does it make? That move is dumb regardless!

S.D

Smash Master
Luco - I am best Lucas player in Australia and planet Earth.

Single handedly created Lucas metagame and featured heavily in all Lucas combo vids circa 2009.

With no challengers capable of coming close to my immense skills, I retired from Brawl due to a lack of serious competition, ala Armada.

smopup

Smash Journeyman
So S.D is basically the Armada of Brawl and Shaya is Mango dying for a rematch that will probably never happen. Someone tell Samox so he can use it for the Smash documentary.

S.D

Smash Master

And yes adoring fans, that was prototype Lucas which has since been refined to a standard not safe for human viewing by carefully ignoring all advances to metagame.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
I too think there should be a sign up thread. And don't majors get sticky'd? Oh and is Invisi coming?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
S.D. I suddenly really want to learn from you and Jamwa!!!

I've never played Jamwa but I get the sneaky suspicion that he may be better than me.

Oh and invisi's coming.... i'll see to it that he does... mwahahahahaha!!!

I actually don't know but i really hope so.

Sebby

Smash Cadet
S.D. I suddenly really want to learn from you and Jamwa!!!

I've never played Jamwa but I get the sneaky suspicion that he may be better than me.

Oh and invisi's coming.... i'll see to it that he does... mwahahahahaha!!!

I actually don't know but i really hope so.
jamwa is a baddie dw

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
I think there's a problem with the thread title, it says B.A.M goes from the 17th to the 19th of May. Isn't it from the 18th to the 19th?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well I asked my sis about the tournament, after explaining my predicament, she literally texted me back with, "Then I think you should drive. Follow your dreams baby, i'll come down after."

I never thought she'd say that to me about a game because she usually hates my large gaming habits with an obsession, so this was really touching for me...

And it means i'll very likely be coming. :)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
What do people think about having a side event?

I was thinking of something along the lines of 'the king of norfair'.

Rules to be released.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
My brother and I once had a competition where you had to try and kill the other person without damaging them. Footstooling, water/wind and the like were useful in this regard. :p

Top Bottom