• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAM- Battle Arena Melbourne Tournament! May 17th-19th Preregister now!

DD_

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys just a heads up, BAM have organised discount prices for people staying at the CQ hotel and you can book them now.
$129.00 per night for a Superior Queen/Twin (normal price $159)
$149.00 per night for a Deluxe Queen/Twin (normal price $179)
Simply mention Battle Arena Melbourne when you book for the discounted rate!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
interested in deluxe twin single 10 people @ $14.90 per person per night as standard for smashers

Splice

Smash Hero
Lol no one loves versing my falco.
Actually, I do. That one 0 to ~50% Chaingrab Marth has on you is really satisfying.

I love doing that and then losing my stock it's really enjoyable.

Also dave count me in for that futhamuckin' 10 man DeLuxe 2win Single AWW YEAH

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
worse.

my falco playstyle is very similar to how i play snake. although falco is actually good at it.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Falco's Fair bothers me...

Oh, also, will this tourney be streamed? Oh my goodness, will we have COMMENTATORS!? That would be so darn freakin' awesome. I've always wanted to try commentating, oh guys can we have this, pretty please? :p

And we totally have to put it on the livestream bar. :D :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Does falco get guaranteed Dsmash off of a GR on Lucas and possibly Usmash depending on the range and slide of the kid (it can vary, especially with Ness)?

Stooglefish

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I am new, and really awful at brawl, but I will come and play anyway!
Look forward to learning lots :p

Splice

Smash Hero
Hi everyone! I am new, and really awful at brawl, but I will come and play anyway!
Look forward to learning lots :p
Hey man dont worry, if you dont main Lucas you're probably already better than most people who have posted in this thread! :)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey man dont worry, if you dont main Lucas you're probably already better than most people who have posted in this thread! :)
D:

If you main lucas then be a wi-fi warrior, its the only place where you can get away with almost everything.
D: D:

.... Annnnnd suddenly this is thrown in to doubt as I realize my sister's birthday is on the 18th... Hmmmm.....

S.D

Smash Master
interested in deluxe twin single 10 people @ $14.90 per person per night as standard for smashers
Standing closet space premium price discounted to $9.95 with complementary sleeping tablet.

Buttt seriously I'll split a room with 2-3 people.

Also Luco recording and commentary is pretty standard for BAM, but streaming is too much effort for too little outside interest.

Maybe we should look at locking a commentary team in this year.

Attila for brawl whenever not playing.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
High quality recordings of matches with commentary for Smash would be pretty awesome. Also I think Smash matches should be called "smatches".

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
sounds a little to close to snatches......................................................................

okkkkk

if nova does not attend then i totally wanna book a premium room since the like super rooms are always the bomb with the huge tv and excessive drinking

lift and J.D strike back watch out sam u goin down

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
That makes it even better because everyone loves snatches. Also is there going to be a sign up thread like with most other majors?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Guess you have to come to the October major ^_^
Well i'll still LOOK at coming to BAM, since it is the one I made the most noise about... basically i'll speak to my dad about it tonight and see what he says.

And as i said, don't get your hopes down, i'll ask about the october one too.

And I know canada smash monthlies have live-streaming (thus if we're a major, I think it's ok yea?), I think this'd totally be cool. I could always ask Canadian peeps to come and watch if they're interested, I get the feeling they would be but who knows?

And I don't suppose i'd be let on commentating every once in a while? Since it's not like Apex (don't really need pro commentators?) and i've always wanted to try commentating, oh and I could always commentate for lower spectrum matches that involve chars I know.

Of course, there's not even a guarantee that i'm coming. And... I guess I do understand if you guys say no. Just, totally hyped and the like. :p

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I'm strangely interested, but it's too soon. I don't know.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I'll look into that once the exact dates are confirmed. :)

Top Bottom