• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

Doll

Smash Journeyman
****!!!!!!!!!!! i cant go.

**** it

austin and janet need to find a ride ASAP!!! omg my bad.

you guys can call mke in like an hour and we''l figure soumfin out.

Why do I always have the impression of someone holding a gun to your head when you type? D: Lol

Matt, fix your phone up plz, jesus christ. :<

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
lol wow sorry guys. ill make it up you some how...

bizy beat my link yesterday so i clearly suck at this game. but it still would have been fun to kill noobs and MD'ers

roy - fixed! =P

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Awesome tournament guys. Appletree can post full results later. I just want to thank everyone again for coming and making it amazing.

... who went to JC-Media??

and why did Plairnkk and EEVisu go to NY? Baltimore is where it's at :D

anyhow, good games to DOSV, M2K, Inui, Rei, Hova, and Warhamster. Good **** to the NJ group for traveling down here. You guys are really good. I learned a lot from M2K and my games with Inui.

I doubt we'd be able to hold another one of these before May 23rd. I'll take a closer look at things on Monday.

Edit: I picked up an extra platinum controller at 12:50am. Speak up if you're missing one. Fortunately I am not missing one of my own this time. Geez, I lent out literally all 4 of my controllers today. It's BYOC, people!

Hopefully JC-Media survived alright despite only 6 people showing up. It's not like smash is the only game played there.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
this tourney was str8

props to chillin for winning

i got to meet janet! she's cute :o

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Awesome tournament guys. Appletree can post full results later. I just want to thank everyone again for coming and making it amazing.

... who went to JC-Media??

and why did Plairnkk and EEVisu go to NY? Baltimore is where it's at :D

anyhow, good games to DOSV, M2K, Inui, Rei, Hova, and Warhamster. Good **** to the NJ group for traveling down here. You guys are really good. I learned a lot from M2K and my games with Inui.

I doubt we'd be able to hold another one of these before May 23rd. I'll take a closer look at things on Monday.
cuz winning money in ny is easier than winning money in md

=)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ChuDat: <3 Thanks for teaming!

M2K: You ****.

Chillin: lol

UMBC: Fun games.

Hova: You're hilarious!

Rei: Fire Emblem + Melty Blood = win.

Ryoko: You should enter!

Fonz: Revenge is mine!

G-reg: Falcon = </3 Too strong...

Kirbstir: Nice facial hair.

Kaiser: Sober? WTF?

NEO: Get rid of the rust!

Husband: lol learn sheik plz <3

Kiwi: You're getting better!

DOSV: lulz weird azz style

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Inui: Lucas, stop it with your top tier nonsense against my mid tier :(. lol @ bragging about FEP. Kashif sounds gay on the phone :o.
Chillin: Good **** at winning the tourney, I want to use your controller in a game :cool:
Masa: Stop it with that M2K **** lol.
ATree: Letz play da Pokeman! Do a barrel roll Jiggs!
Janet: We need to play more :(. And what was with you patting my head? :o
Blue: We should play Bubble Bobble more often. Get some more Megaman in there, hell I might just download them myself. I'll bring my laptop to most of the tourneys now.
M2K: That stare when I didn't let you edgeguard was scary o_O;... lol@ trying to get more matches in.
Nik: wtfux was up with your controller? Get a new one and step it up man! :o.

I'll do more later.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
from what i remember

1. Kirbulate (kirbstir + g-regulate)
2. team Chui (Chu + sadaharu Inui)
3. team MOOOOOO ( Mew2King + TA Kiwi)

singles
1. Chillindude82mother****in9
2. Chudatz
3. M2K
4. Kaiser-GL
5. g-reg
5. aho
7. kirbstir
7. NEO

ChuDat

Smash Master
Chillindude829 + M2K R SOOO GAYYYYY !! ESPECIALLY CHILLINDUDE, ALWAYS TAKING ME TO F***** GREEN GREENS LOLLLZZZ

man no more of this noble bull****. Im banning that gay **** against you next time PUNJAB ! hahah

anywayzzzzzz..........

UMBC - Thx for hosting it =)
Chillindude - gay
m2k - ***
inui - not straight
ryoko - disrespectful
fonz - gay shine combo to death LOLZ
Aho - Always close >.<
KAISERR - GOOD ****Z @ 4th WITH BEST COMPETITION THERE !
nicholas - gender confusion, but good peach
Kirbstir - pika vs peach next time
Janet - yea itz 10 -_-
Neo - fuked ur roy up with IC LOLLLZZZ. Give up *****
Husband - u like my new **** ? heheh
G-reg, Hova, Blues, everyone else - <3

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here are your results.

There's a lot of east coast players who appear in a lot of tourneys on my site but don't have profile pages... I know, and I'll spend some time today getting most of you settled. Thanks for using my program :). Lemme know if there's anything I can fix or add.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Thanks nealdt!
Thanks to Nealdt and Appletree as well! ... and I like your laptop ape-tree, though I hate Vista. Get XP on that so we can record some more! I place no confidence in Jasona uploading any of our games, so you're my only chance!

we need another fest =/
You need to go to the fests in the first place. What's your excuse for yesterday? *rhetorical question. I don't really want to know* ;)

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Chu - you got it mangz
Kaiser - good ****
Chillin - GOOD ****
G-reg - *pound* good **** in teams
Mew2King - thanks for sandbagging in teams lol
Ryoko - good luck on finding that right display
Nicholas (?) - I assume you're the peach player; sorry for not playing, had to jet, come to a C3 or something for a ditto
NEO - neooooooooo
Bluestir - you'll get that match down sometime

Aero - sorry for not being able to pick you up, it was just too much out of the way

Fonz

Smash Ace
What the hell shoutouts for a change!

Godismyrock - Best name ever.
Chu - No more pika bs =P
Inui - ***** my shiz
Perry - come to more stuff
Adam - you don't read smashboards but thanks for distracting ryoko for me, team work!
Janet - aim for my finger, infected mushroom isn't trance =0
Dr. Huxtable - H-U-X....TABLE! Don't challenge it.
Anden - shark
Jabari - people's basement! maker of suckers
2.Jabari - you need to work on that last name, buddy
Greg - all your fat **** talk has driven me to an ice cream binge depression
Husband - I call it like I see it
Kaiser - beasted, the antisquander?!?
Kirbstir - we need to work on that nature guide
Bill - missed this smash tourney in order to give his anal virginity away to a committee of men, also doesn't read smashboards
Chillin - hurray for green greens, don't listen to the haters
Ryoko - A legit shoutout? I am going to try to steal some of those edgeguards you used on me, those friendlies were the most fun I had all tourney maybe, learned a lot of new stuff
M2k - i love the off the stage aerial (nair or bair) to double jump shine, just don't do it to me
ylink - best character ever, hold onto that belt!
Neo - you certainly know how to win the crowd, rarely are my demands for uthrow kills from swordsmen fulfilled
Everyone else - see you next time hopefully

Edit: Godismyrock, i have to know, are you ultra religious or completely unreligious? Either one of these answers will work for me, but I gotta know which it is.

Edit2: is s.lut really censored? **** **** ****

kiwiii

Smash Lord
shout outs
no particular orrddahhh. yee

UMBC- thanks for running this! looking forward to the next one. the venue is also really nice

adam- thank you thank you thank you oppaaa hahah. your falcon and marth raaaaape. stop being good ty. help me better my edgegaying!? T_T btw your drunk stories are ****ing insane haha

phil- you are amazing at pool. do your shoulders hurt? from carrying the team, i mean. -_- haha. awesome team friendlies. REMEMBER WHEN I GOT ALL 8 KILLS WITH CHILLIN'S CONTROLLER? ..yea. YEA. AND you used ylink. thas right ! what's up nowww. btw infected mushroom is clearly trance d:

chillin- speaking of your controller, i spotted some club nintendo controllers up for auction on ebay today. i'm buying one asap. =] oh and... **** your fox really does know how to fight highly homosexual ICs. it's like, people dont know how to grab you. && chillindude829 on green greens? wow. i was impressed

perry- "PEEEEEEERRRYYY I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" haha =] yayy you finally come to a tournament. it felt almost weird seeing you outside of school. first time in 2893 years. you seem a little rusty lol we should play more, i need major fox/falco practice :] ps: i'm reserving may 12th

m2k- thanks for teaming with me T____T i'm sorry i sucked LOL but at least we got a little monies >_> your peach is gay, your marth is gay, your fox is gay, your yoshi is gay, your sheik is soooooo gay, your bowser's alright ahhaha. sandbagger. hahaha. i like how you flinched when i raised my hand LOLLL fear me =] btw gay = good. it's smash. you can't just get kills off people who are at 19% LOLL

kaiser- good **** taking 4th, there's the kaiser that needs to come out in tourney. keep it up, you're gonna be making monies from smash sooner or later

g-reg- team "beauty and the falcon punching beast" haha good team friendlies.
kirbulate- good **** taking first! you guys work as one unit, it's amazing. you two just HAD to show up to umbc instead of c3 :p

legally blonde- you guys are too good! nice team friendlies & tourney set

hova- ... people's basement? :( something like that. i ate the floor last night. ahhhh you're hilarious, i liked your "THIS IS WHY I KNEE" tribute to g-reg during his match v inui hahaha

inui- can we **** train sometime? haha. choo choooo.

neo-i finally met you!!! haha. thanks for the match. i never played a good roy before, it felt really awkward. you're too good! awesome that you're back in the smash scene! hope the rustiness fades soon so i can see what the real neo can do :o

blues- stop being cool so i can stay mad at you for playing for md. >_>

rei- pat on the head was probably from the complete utter boredom

chu- wtf are you -_-'ing about? o.o

fob, tin, aero, ck, redd, biz, masa, etc- missed you guys :/ and to those who apply, i'm sorry you guys couldn't find a way here on time :/ i got really lucky

sorry if i forgot anyone, which i most likely did

good games, imma keep practicing :o this tournament was really encouraging, despite me playing not quite as well as i would have liked to

edit
umbc, can you warn us ahead of time about raised entrance fees? LOL >_>;

Reioumu

Smash Lord
lol Janet. I was bored enough to take out my laptop to play Fire Emblem 4 and Stepmania. mmm, trying to do B.B.- Evolution for a long time. Man I suck at every game I play.

Oh and I need help getting better at this game :(. I can't play against Falcon or IC's... -_-;. I get ***** by both cause I can't play well against em. Lost both of my rounds to good players. Anden and then Blues. I think I found out how to beat Jiggs, but I'm gonna go watch some vids... I'll take some advice that someone gave me.

But I have to say, just from a bit of help from Lord Knight, I got much better with Marth :D. I still suck though.

@Anden: Where's the rest!?
@UMBC: Yeah, fun Marth dittos, and also a good Marth vs Fox game to. Fun stuff.
@Frozen: I can't believe someone broke the first rule of falcon dittos! What an *** :'(.
@G-Reg + Kiwi team: JESUS G-REG! MOAR BOSTON PUNCH PLZ! The fact that you hit me with it several times xD.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Yeah Kiwii, raising the entrance fee for doubles was unexpected. It looks like I can expect good... no, pro players to come from here on out if I make sure there are no scheduling conflicts, so I'm going to advertise $10 per person for both singles and doubles. I think raising the entrance fee will not only increase the competition and bring great players to our area, but also increase the pressure for people to improve and perform their best in tournament.

I updated the front page of this thread to reflect the new changes. If anyone has advise on how to improve the format or if I need to add more info, PM me please!

Husband, come to UMBC sometime this week; I need more training! Get your pal Oro out of his room while you're at it.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Godismyrock - Best name ever.

Edit: Godismyrock, i have to know, are you ultra religious or completely unreligious? Either one of these answers will work for me, but I gotta know which it is.

I don't like the word religious, I could be religious and part of my religion could be something like beating my wife or dying for my "religion"(suicide bombing).( I dont support either by the way) :mad:

I would call my self a strong follower of christ. :)

meepxzero

Smash Master
If your gonna raise the money and such to get more competition and there is a good amount of people 30+ u should consider doing pools for singles. I dont really like pools myself, but it sucks when someone gets bracket gayed when theres so much good competition in the area + out of staters.

Fonz

Smash Ace
I don't like the word religious, I could be religious and part of my religion could be something like beating my wife or dying for my "religion"(suicide bombing).( I dont support either by the way) :mad:

I would call my self a strong follower of christ. :)
Good stuff, thanks for the answer. David's Psalm of Deliverance ftw

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If your gonna raise the money and such to get more competition and there is a good amount of people 30+ u should consider doing pools for singles. I dont really like pools myself, but it sucks when someone gets bracket gayed when theres so much good competition in the area + out of staters.
I got NEO first round... >_>;

And Husband had a ******** bracket, too.

Poolz plz! :(

Fonz

Smash Ace
Yeah, people would have to step up the speed to get pools done, but if that could be arranged they'd be nice. Even if you don't make it out of pools you're going to get more matches in than you would going 0-2 or 1-2 in brackets.

Black Hayato PTA

Smash Cadet
Nice playin from everyone we got to play in team sry we couldnt stay for singles. This was a really good tournament and we will try to make these more often. Legally Blonde came out and did what we had to do and we will be back as often as we can make it. Good **** to all the teams we faced. Kiwii your Sheik has stepped up since the last time we all played soo that was good as well. Me and special K will try to make more tournaments so we can sharpen up and not be so "inconsistent". Ohhh and the guy who wanted to Peach ditto me I'm sry we couldn't get around to that but I had to leave at the time. If your at C3 ill give you some peach ditto if you want it. MAYBBEEE at C3 we can get some MD vs VA going >_>. I'd like to beat down some VA for B team =D

Top Bottom