• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Husband's Punch would indeed rival Falcon's.. and perhaps even Chozen's...

Masa- Didn't your Car start smoking last time you took it 90... and unfortunatly for you, my dancing skills are enough to woo even the most conservative females..

Frozen- I accept.. but i shall be using my friend's car... not my POS 18 yr old Honda...

Jasona

Smash Ace
if chillin is showing up, then i have to play him. I've never played chillin before. the last time i wanted to play chillin, i ended up playing azen for the first time instead.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try to get a new controller before coming to this... I also have Tournament Maker 2.1 on my computer, so just in case the tree can't come, I got it on my Lappy. :D

I'll try not to be 3 hours late this time.

UMBC: I might be early, I'm bringing my Laptop.

Anyone who comes early can play Melty blood with me :D

Frozen

Smash Lord
I just realized I need a team partner...i'm looking at you Tin = )

Chozen, when we race you use your POS 18 year old honda, and i'll use my mildly attractive 12 year old pontiac. It's blue.

Chillin you're going to lose the frozen MM just like plairnkk did O.o

<3

No homo

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Alright, my dad's just now informed me that there is a slight chance I might be allowed to come to this <_< Curse me for being bad at Calculus! If I DO show up, I'll try to make it as early as possible and trash Sephiroth666 in Melty Blood ^_^ Unless you're talking about something besides Act Cadenza, in which case, I will most certainly do something else. I really hope I can come to this...

Vist

Smash Champion
yo UMBC what time do you think singles will start?

I have work at 4 tomorrow and the shift can vary between 2 to 6 hours or so but I'm thinking of going in a little early to possibly make it in time for the singles part.

I might just come for friendlies if work takes too long :ohwell:

kiwiii

Smash Lord
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
and meep and tope and cyrain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3

matt/masa-- are you getting me? 'cause chzn1's not going anymore .-. ... i'll call you tomorrow morning, or call me. [:

see everyone tomorrow

****, i feel like i haven't played in ages @_@

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Again, DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 2PM because I can't guarantee whether you'll be allowed into the game room.
K, I wont come too early... Prolly around 1:45 P.M.

I just realized I need a team partner...i'm looking at you Tin = )
Hey, if Tin can't be your partner; ya mind partnering with me?

If you decline I'm gonna have to use a Lvl. 9 computer cause I'm sick of missing teams.

PS: Husband, me and you gotta play(even though you'll probably crush me.) :laugh:

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
yo UMBC what time do you think singles will start?

I have work at 4 tomorrow and the shift can vary between 2 to 6 hours or so but I'm thinking of going in a little early to possibly make it in time for the singles part.

I might just come for friendlies if work takes too long :ohwell:
Singles should start around 6pm.

Appletree, where did you disappear to tonight????? You left my room to look for Warhamster and I never see you again.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't aware of this starting at two. That being said, Masa has also decided to not answer any calls. So me, Masa, and Kiwi are at a maybe right now.

Sorry =/ I don't feel like playing all day anymore, but if Masa calls tomorrow morning.

Vist

Smash Champion
if singles starts at 6 then my chances of entering the singles tournament goes up like 400%...im just kiddin..but not really

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
****!!!!!!!!!!! i cant go.

**** it

austin and janet need to find a ride ASAP!!! omg my bad.

you guys can call mke in like an hour and we''l figure soumfin out.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Lalalalala.

Not a big deal, Matt. I'm not dying over here. Doll you'll have to go with Joe then.

IS there any chance of you going? If not then I'll do other **** today.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Teams are scheduled to start at 3pm, but sign ups begin at 2pm.

Awesome, seph. I'll be outside the game room doors early to intercept anyone who comes early. How early? Once I wake up... prolly like noon.
Ehh, I wish I didn't take the name Seph, I need to keep enabling my sig lol. Rei from MD. Anyway... Well, I'm going to the mall around 12:00, I'm trying to get there early though, I'm not sure if I can, but I will be there on time and hopefully at least 30 minutes early

I'll have Bracket Maker 2.1 on my laptop as well in case you need it.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
PERRY'S COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :] :] :] yayyy!

see everyone in a couple of hours

and chzn1's still cool. i'm just giving him a hard time :p

Top Bottom