• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I keep thinking "what if EE's playing jumprope while Smashing?", would his expression alternate between black rage and joy? Or would his negro fury just overcome his unbridled joy for jumping over rope?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
chzn1, is there room left in your car for perry?
im kind of scared of riding with you, to be frank.. LOL T_T;;;;;;

two questions
-what time are you gonna get me?
&
-what time are we gonna be back?

TheLegend

Smash Ace
chzn1, is there room left in your car for perry?
im kind of scared of riding with you, to be frank.. LOL T_T;;;;;;

two questions
-what time are you gonna get me?
&
-what time are we gonna be back?
I mean..

Chozen
Kiwi
Perry
Korn
Boss
CK??

time- till we get tired or it ends..

picking you up... 1.5 hrs before doubles start. [which is.. i'm not entirely sure]

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
picking you up... 1.5 hrs before doubles start. [which is.. i'm not entirely sure]
Doubles start at 3pm. People should start arriving at 2pm so the tournament can start on time. Also, if you want friendlies to warm up for the tournaments, your big chance is before doubles start.

TheLegend and Frozen, please drive people safely to and from UMBC. I want the participants alive!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
LOL@ frozens 115 MPH
LOLOL
that was hilarious
EEvisu starting crying...
LOL JK
I told you it was wind in my eyes anyway.
I keep thinking "what if EE's playing jumprope while Smashing?", would his expression alternate between black rage and joy? Or would his negro fury just overcome his unbridled joy for jumping over rope?
Yeah so I got some rope from Home Depot an from now on we are gonna Jump Rope outside every torny we go to together since it alomost got us laid in North Carolina.

btw I wont be here, gonna watch Plank get ***** by P.C. in NY =]

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
you guys are idiots.

anyways. team super friends will stomp on many MD'ers dreams

janet. if you freak, i can get you. you kno how i roll.

*And sorry **** but just to be blunt. You cant really talk cars when you're anywhere near me. You just run the risk of getting severally owned in the face. You have been warned. Lexus, V8 power b!tches.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
So Masa, I guess you want to go to this? Then I guess I am too, guys =)

It starts at 2 @ Kevin, let's do more dittos =p

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Doubles Is 3pm! The Gameroom Is Open Hours Earlier Than This! I Will Be Loud The Entire Tournament Saturday! I Also Typed This While Holding The Shift Key! It Just Feels More Productive

kiwiii

Smash Lord
omg masa it'd be amazing if you could do that x_x@rich
what time should i expect you? && when are you gonna head back to nova?
thanks matt! :]

redd
thought you were going to c3? :p

WAIIITTT

i thought the venue opened at 10am, teams started at noon, venue closed at midnight.
what's the schedule !? *confused*

just kidding. -_-'

Ghostype

Smash Champion
The Game Room Opens At 10am Unless Something Changed! I Think Umbc Has Scheduled The Room For Use Between 2pm And 12am! I Think You Can Come Earlier Than That But There Just Won't Be As Many Tvs For Smash Until The Scheduled Time! I Would Come Earlier Than 3pm But I Have To Work So I Can't Unless I Take Off And That Would Be Amazing Since I've Called Out For The Past Four Or So Saturdays!

Hay Guyss I Played Pokeman All Day Today At Work And Yesterday! Level 50

EDIT: I'M TRYING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS BUT THERE'S SOME SORT OF ANTI CAPS LOCK **** HERE! NOOOO

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Actually, I propose that everyone bring their Pokemon games (if they have them), Diamond or Pearl! If we have enough we can do a tournament using tio LOL!

Or we can just bring our games and play in a corner. >_>

Fonz

Smash Ace
JUST USE SOME SORT OF HIDDEN LOWERCASE TEXT APPLETREE, THEN IT WILL LET THE REST OF YOUR POST BE IN CAPS. I'M BUSTING OUT TONS OF YLINK AT UMBC.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Frozen said:
The Frozen Money Match:

3 Falcon dittos on Final Destination, you win one, you win the set

Offer not valid to G-regulate
I accept

anyone else want to money match? I dont think I'm going to C3 anymore since they're looking to have about 6 people and this tourney is looking to have about 60

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
To anyone, what is the earliest you are going so I can come early and get some practice. If I dont know you I dont care, I wanna play you anyways :)

Im thinkning to get there around 12, anyone else wanna meet me there?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Husband, first page is a click away and answers all your questions.

Start arriving at 2pm - no earlier. There is a scheduled event from 12pm till 2pm in the game room, which is why I did not schedule our event for earlier in the day. It is true the game room opens at 10am, but there is a very logical reason why I scheduled this starting at 2pm and not at 10am.

Again, DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 2PM because I can't guarantee whether you'll be allowed into the game room.

I hope that clears things up. I'll be sitting outside the game room programming on my laptop until 2pm just in case someone arrives super early.

Edit: glad to hear about everyone else coming - Chillin, Redd, etc :D I'm excited.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
JUST USE SOME SORT OF HIDDEN LOWERCASE TEXT APPLETREE, THEN IT WILL LET THE REST OF YOUR POST BE IN CAPS. I'M BUSTING OUT TONS OF YLINK AT UMBC.
THANKS FONZ. I CAN HAVE THE BEST CONVERSATIONS LIKE THIS NOW.

HEY CHILLIN BOWSER DITTO FIVE DOLLARS? YOU CAN'T REPLY UNLESS IT'S IN CAPS. IF YOU DON'T THEN I'LL REFUSE.

EDIT: I'M BRINGING MY LAPTOP TOMORROW DAN. BUT I'LL TRY TO BE HOME BEFORE LIKE MIDNIGHT. LAST TIME THE BUS WOULDN'T STOP FOR ME SO I HAD A TWO+ HOUR WALK IN THE DARK STREETS OF BALTIMORE. LET'S SEE MEW2KING DO THAT.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Cool Appletree. You could also bring your cube and 2 copies of smash so we can use them at the tournament before you arrive. You should leave to catch your bus at 10:50pm this time around. Oh, and walk faster; I could have walked to your house and back and to your house again before you could walk one way.

EEVisu, you're traveling hundreds of miles when the party is here in your own back yard.

Blue_Light

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I propose that everyone bring their Pokemon games (if they have them), Diamond or Pearl! If we have enough we can do a tournament using tio LOL!

Or we can just bring our games and play in a corner. >_>
I dont have Diamond or Pearl, just Sapphire and Leaf Green if I can find it today.

TYPING LIKE THIS IS FUN, I SHOULD DO IT MORE OFTEN.

EDIT: I DONT KNOW WHERE MY LINK CABLE IS AT, MAYBE SOMEONE COULD BRING ONE?.

EDIT EDIT: MAYBE I SHOULD DO WHAT CHILLIN DOES AND WEAR A JERSEY TO THIS.

Top Bottom