• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'll prolly come over then Hova, I gotta break in getting used to this normal controller anyway, ****s annoying as hell =/

Ron- I'll be ready(I hope) so dont worry lololol

hova

Smash Champion
i'm definitely coming here, cuz it's like an hour closer

and has a grill right down the stairs, and also cuz Aho's my boy

EEvisu

Smash Lord
what kinda black man cant spot the KFC Colonel...

....for shame Blue Light, for shame!

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'll probably be at the JC event, because it's like 20 minutes from where I live.

TAK$

Smash Ace
hmmm, this is the week after i move in to my new place, no car though >.> I'll let ya know closer to the date.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Just 1 week left! Finally I'll get to play some more smash. :D

My Dad hinted to me that I'm getting a Plextor PX-M402U for my birthday on June 10th. By next semester I'll have my laptop dual booting with XP/linux, have video recording capabilities, and hopefully be good at this game by then. Also, MAYBE I'll have a car or a ride to Chu's fests :mad: By that time however, Brawl will be out...

Let's make this a really fun event! I'm excited. :)

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
welcome to boards car michael.

i will be coming.

Before leaving, everyone should prepare for a barrage of projectiles to make contact with their face.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo can anyone give me a ride to this? I wont have a car this weekend so I dunno if I'll be able to go :(

I live in South Laurel, 25 minutes SOUTH of UMBC, if you live around this area and are willing to give a ride, please PM me. Thanks :)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
what time are you gonna pick me up, chzn? let's leave a little early in case we get lost.. >_>;

yay umbc tourney
i want to do better under pressure this time -_-

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i already told the JC media guy i would go to that, sorry UMBC. i wish schedules didnt conflict to make for one big turnout, rather than 2. ill see you guys at the next one. aho and hova are in charge of not letting team ben win hehe

TheLegend

Smash Ace
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
what time are you gonna pick me up, chzn? let's leave a little early in case we get lost.. >_>;

yay umbc tourney
i want to do better under pressure this time -_-
Don't worry.. even if we get tremendously lost i drive like 90milesanhour... yee.

/I could team with you Matt...

edit- i could also give Korn+Boss a ride to this shizz...

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Good to hear about everyone coming to this. It would be awesome if guys like M2K and ChuDat came out to this. It looks like we'll still get decent turnout despite having JC-Media and VA Tech on the same day.

I just noticed I have an additional copy of Smash in Jasona's cube, so...
SmashCopies = SmashCopies + 1;

I'll be running this tournament very much on my own this time since G-reg and Plairnkk will not be present. We aren't pressured for time this Saturday (at least not unless I get an e-mail lolz) - we'll have till midnight and 2 or 3 additional tv's from last tourney- but I still mean for people to quit their friendlies when doubles and singles start so things run smoothly and efficiently. I know I want time for friendlies so I can play guys like Aho, Korn, etc. :) We might also do drafted crew battles or something.

I received my Gamecube Component Cable today and tried it out. It eliminates at least half of the lag when running on an HDTV and looks pretty sweet. If we get enough cubes, I might set up an LCD for friendlies. I wouldn't play a serious tournament match on it, though. I'll also experiment with one of Hova's coaxial cables.

Appletree, if you don't mind, could we do as mentioned earlier and you let me keep your laptop + gamecube stuffz overnight Friday since you're arriving around 4:30pm from work on Saturday? That would also give me time to experiment with the Tournament Maker v2.1 program so I can learn all of its capabilities.

That is all for now...

Frozen

Smash Lord
UMBC, if you want me to run the tournament, I can.....and yes, tio > tourney maker.

And come on Chozen, 90mph?

I have a picture on my cell phone of me going 115 on the way to NC last weekend.

Putting everyones life in your car at risk = priceless

Top Bottom