• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

Aero

Smash Journeyman
My Jiggly/Marth/Falco/Yoshi, and to a lesser extent, my Shiek/Fox/Ganon are up for money matches...

:D

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
I'll hopefully be able to come to this one, and bring my teams partner with me - which is sad, because this is the day of my prom. I'm such a loser v_v We can probably bring a cube if it's required, with a copy of smash, of course. I'll also be free to play Melty Blood with Rei, hopefully; I need more competition in Melty Blood, none of my friends can even come close to matching my Akiha, and I don't even main her anymore <_<

Ghostype

Smash Champion
What the hell is Melty Blood? Genre/Fun level/Console/etc

Aero - I'll money match your Jigglypuff/Marth/Falco/Yoshi...You wanna do them all in that order?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I dunno if I already posted this but I will be here and since Tin probably wont show up and I have no Idea if Freakachu will be there I'll probably need a teams partner.
Freakachu should show up. I played with him and talked to him about this on Monday night. However, his first choice would be to team with Nicholas.

oh, and I'll team with you.

siresword, you and anyone else is welcome to come. There are actually several people who have little tourney experience and started coming to these.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
If someone could sneak in a small tv (like 13"), that would be nice.

I e-mailed the game room supervisor to see if I can't bring in an extra tv or two. Last time he said no, but that was over 2 months ago. I have a feeling this fest might get a little large for just 5 tv's, so I'd like to get some extras.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
@_@ ill see if we can get a ride to this and if we do maybe 3-5 mrk will be there .... just incase my partner dosnt come anyone wana wana team ill be the doc =D

Edit: i think we can provide a cube and a copy of smash if we attend

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Appletree- Melty Blood is a 2-d PC doujin fighter. There was also an arcade version released a little while ago, and it was ported to ps2 last year. It's ridiculously fun, in my opinion, and it's really fast-paced and crazy. Anyone who's a fan of 2d fighters should try it

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Some put a list of who's coming this weekend. I think I wanna come.

*EDIT* If everyone brings setups and cubes, then FTW, this is the place to be.

Vist

Smash Champion
I needz a partner for this. If anyone is interested, send me a pm or post up.

Blue Light- I'm up for a luigi ditto

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
i havent quite gotten a sure yes yet but me and dreadlord santa should be able to come to this one...And yes melty blood is amazing...maybe we could play that to!

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
Hey g-regulate are you the only one posting anymore...btw i believe i was in your pool in the tournament last saturday...(You were at the tournament in Va right?)

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah, he gave me some pain...and then some more...and then i was done...lol How did you do in that anyway?

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
Hey appletree i will try and get a hold of dreadlord santa for you...he probably knows...it is a great game though...definately worth trying...

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's not a free download game or anything. You'd have to either import it or use some *ahem* less than legal methods to obtain it. Send me a PM if you have any further... questions *nudge nudge*

Top Bottom